Chapter 1

「On Hold」Hi, You Did Not See Any Wings

Jonghyun now knew that he should never listen to his parents. Being a guardian angel was not worth the gruelling training which he had been put through to get this job, his darling parents had always declared the expeirence of being a guardian angel as the best times of their lives and a great honour of looking after God's 'children'. Getting nearly killed and battered pretty much twenty four seven did not seem quite worth it for some reason.

They probably did have a great time but they had not been landed with a death trap who just seems to want to get himself killed, he was just so clumsy. No angels voulinteered to be his gardian angel and it had always made Jonghyun curious but now he knew why. In fact the only reason Jonghyun had probably graduated at all was because he was the only one stupid enough to agree with the postion of being this guy's guardian angel. After all Jonghyun had always been at the bottom of the class except for stamina and fitness.

He had always wondered why his parents had been so proud of him finally graduating and then how they burst into tears of mourning the moment who he was supposed to be protecting was announced. It just turned ot that the last guardian angel had DIED trying to save him. Jonghyun then started to doubt whether he should go through with his decision to be this guy's guardian angel, his parent's had even started to plan his funeral before he even went on the job.

However he did not really have a choice to quit as he had already signed the contract, so here he was now throwing himself towards a road full of speeding cars in order to stop Lee Jinki aka Onew from falling and dying. How fun. Not. He suceeded which was always good but he had scraped his right arm, it was bleeding heavily now.

Oh come on, that was his favourite arm and everything and now the blood was staining his only white robe left, pink. He liked pink and all but he did not look good in it. Well he did, he looked good in everything. He just looked less good in pink than everything else (except purple). Well he thought so anyway. So he just glared at Onew for a bit before he had to go save him again, how many times could a person nearly die in an hour?

Yes, he had only been guarding Onew for an hour yet already he bruised far more than he had ever been in training (and training was tough) in fact he had even more bruises in that one hour than in his entire life. At least he got to become a fully pledged angel like his parents long before most angels. Shame he could die before he even could achieve that place. 

And again Onew nearly died, he's just walking on the pavement! How can he nearly die so many times! Jonghyun needed a break. Every other guardian angel he had come across was even giving him sympethic looks, Onew's reputation had gotten far in the world of heaven. Jonghyun practically cried tears of relief as Onew just sat down and then remained sitting down. Giving Jonghyun a chance for a breather.

But fate obviously hated Jonghyun as something just had to go wrong. I mean why else would a piano getting transported through a window  decide to snap free just then and attempt to kill Onew.

Jonghyun had but one thought.

Screw my life.