"No. Way."

H o l i d a y P a r a d i s e | | | A p p l y F o r I d o l | | |

A/N: this is a short preview in niel's side ^^ hope u guys like it...if i extend the deadline, ill probably have more previews ^^ ill think about it~! 

***

 

Niel looked at the piece of paper he had just received from his manager.

He’s friends were all around him, clapping him on his back and congratulating on his first appearance on TV.

He still couldn’t believe it.

He couldn’t believe that he was finally going to be in a variety program with other sunbae’s and even fan girls! This was wonderful!

“-lucky!” Changjo exclaimed.

“I want to go in one too!” L.Joe exclaimed with a shy smile.

“Maybe we can visit?” Ricky asked cutely to Niel.

“What are you going to go there?” Chunji asked.

“I…don’t know…” Niel honestly said with a shrug.

“Ah…well, I’m sure you’re going to do well!” C.A.P, the leader said and then gave Niel a smile.

Niel smiled back and felt dizzy.

“I’m going to go back to the dorm…I’m tired…”

“Sure, go ahead! Have a nice nap!” Ricky said and then Niel left, his hand clutching tightly on the piece of paper, as if it was a dream.

*

Niel dropped down on his bed and put the paper under his pillow.

“I can’t believe this is happening…” Niel put the bottom half of his arm on his eyes and closed them, thinking about what’s going to happen at the program…

*

“Yeboseyo?”

“Niel-ssi! I’m sure you know who I am. This is for the variety program you’re going to be in. You’re going to have to bring a few things in your luggage which should be no more than two large suitcases and one hand luggage. However, inside of your luggage should be the following things.”

Niel took out a piece of paper and began to write down the things that were essential in his luggage.

“8 of your albums.”

“8?!”

“You know that there are 8 fan girls right? They will be used for games and will be prizes. There will be more specific details on it later. Anyway, you also have to bring your swimming gear for swimming. So far, we only have those things that you will need. If there is the need for more, I will notify you. There is only another 2-3 weeks before we are taking you to the final filming destination. Keep that list some where safe and I will notify you like I said before.”

“Ah, ne! Kamsahamnida!”

“Anieyo.”

“Kaenchana. I will call you soon! Annyeong.”

“Oh, my Gosh…eoteokke…” Niel slumped down onto the couch. He was getting more and more nervous! He wasn’t even this nervous when they had to do their debut stage!

“Oh, no…”

*DAY BEFORE OFFICIAL RECORDING*

“Yeboseyo?”

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo Niel-ssi. This Is the PD for Holiday Paradise.”

“Ne. Is there more things that I need to bring?”

“Ne. Please also bring with you 8 things that you treasure but not necessarily need to keep.”

“Oh…why?”

“Games.”

“Ah, I see…I’ll bring them. Is that it?”

“Aniyo. There also something that I don’t think you can bring…”

“Mwojjo?”

“It’s…”

 

- To Be Continued -