InFo PT.2 -- Change of Plans

H o l i d a y P a r a d i s e | | | A p p l y F o r I d o l | | |

i guess you're all super curious about the thing niel has to bring huh?

^^

Wait for it peoples.

 

Okay, before I said that I need 15 applications for EACH idol. Now I've realised that that is WAY too much. It's not going to happen.

My maths is okay and I figured that I need at least 105 subscribers then and I haven't even reached 50 yet = =

So, I've decided to stick to 8 applicants. I think SHINee Onew is nearly at that number (thank god!) and other idols have gone at least half way through.

With that though, I've decided to replace Kwanghee of Ze:A with Henry of SuJuM.

I will make it official the very second I get home and make a new poster for this story however, if you've read this before, please apply for Henry (because I know his popularity if high right now and I can use his linguial (i think i spelt the word wrong...supposed to mean can speak many langages ><) to my advantage since I also speak Chinese [and English obviously xD]). You are still allowed to choose.

 

Another thing about the applications.

I've decided to keep U-Kiss as an option for favourite group. If you would like a different group as your favourite, please still choose one of the options however write it in the last box (which I forgot what I named it ><).

I will take that into account. I will NOT use a group that I do not know WELL enough. For example, no one is going to tell me that they want me to put in "D.NA" or "Co-Ed" == NOT going to happen.

Groups ranging from Big Bang to SHINee, Super Junior.

I know basically ALL the groups of SM, CUBE, JYP and YG (not really for YG but I can search?) so any group from there. And SS501 counts even though they've split.

^^

 

Please contact me in anyway, commenting counts ^^

 

xxxx

musicISme