Fun weekend ahead

Marriage Contract

My friends, or should I say traitors, hid from me the entire day. It was a good choice since I was going to murder them if I got my hands on them. By the time track practice came around I had cooled down a bit and could finally relax. Especially since ‘he’ was not going to be here.

The unoccupied piece of field on the left side was my sanctuary and was off limits until practice was over. So I laid down taking in some sun while I napped.

“Hey there beautiful”

My eyes snapped open to see none other than the prick himself.

“What are you doing here?!”  Wasn’t he not going to come today? “You said you weren’t coming?”

“I lied” he shrugged and jogged away before I could murder him.

Relaxing time officially ruined.

 

15 minutes until the end of practice, I decided to bail before ‘HE’ had the chance to annoy me again AND ruin my entire day.

“Leaving early?”

I turned seeing Ga Hee walking over clinging to her boyfriend/ bodyguard Chansung.

“Yes before ‘HE’ comes and bugs me”

“He? Who is this ‘HE’? Chansung asked curiously looking at Ga Hee for some answers.

“Don’t worry about it babe. I’ll explain later. Lets stick to the plan”

“What plan?” I glared at the two. This was not the time for any more nonsense.

“Chill” Chansung waved an imaginary white flag. “We come in peace with good intentions.  Soooo I got a few tickets to the amusement park opening aaannndd was wondering if you wanted to go?”

This sounds innocent enough. A simple invitation, BUT he said ‘FEW tickets’

“Who is going?” I asked suspiciously.

“Oh come on Bekah does it matter?” I glared at her” Us girls, Chansung and his friends” She smiled up at her man…boy.

I knew who Chansung's friends were and it did not include ‘HIM’.

“Alright I’m in” I smiled getting out my agenda jotting down the time, place etc… Once I got the info I headed home.

 

“So who is this ‘HE’ guy?” Chansung asked pulling Ga Hee closer to him.

“Chansung! What’s up?! No practice today?”  Taec greeting his friend, Woo walking up behind him.

“Nope. I got something better to do” He looked at Ga Hee.

“OOOooo “ Woo poked Chansung's side. “Your too young for such naughty things”

“Shut up Woo!” Ga Hee reached for him but was pulled back by Chansung.

“ You guys are coming this weekend right?”

“Yes!” they both said in unison.

“And you?” Chansung nodded to the person behind the two. “Nichkhun?”

“You bet”


I made a banner and want to know what you guys think. Its alright if you don't like it xD. I'm just curous AAAnnnd I wanted to try this new poll thingy out hhehehhe