Hello Mr.Arrogant

Marriage Contract

Authors note: I was going to update this tomorrow but thought i'd do it now since I'm working on ch 3 xP  but since  you my lovely readers requested for an update i'd grant you one. ^_^.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Besides my friends ridiculous goal of getting me to date again, the first day was boring. Nothing really eventful happened. Well something happened at lunch but I wasn’t paying attention. 

There was a lot of talk about some new guy. Probably the one I didn’t see and my friends raved about. I could care less. All this talk though was getting annoying.

‘Oh my god did you see him?’ ‘He’s so nice’ ‘ I have him in my writing class’ ‘He winked at me’ yada yada yada.

Once the bell rang I was out of there. That is one thing I like about the end of school. I don’t have to hear their chattering. Instead I get to tell guys what to do.  My favorite part of the day was after school track practice.

I made my way to the field and was spotted by my favorite runners, who jogged towards me. WooYoung and Taec.

“If it isn’t our hot manager back to boss us around and keep us in check. Enjoy it while you can” Taec smirked.

“I’m sure she can manage the university track team. You know a guy in short shorts is her thing. She can’t stay away.”  WooYoung put his arm around my shoulder as we walked towards the practice field.

“Pft you think that’s why I manage the team every year?”  he nodded.

“You can’t resist my y legs,” He said in what HE considered a seductive voice, running his hand up his thigh. “You know I can make these shorts shorter”

“Please don’t” Taec cringed in disgust.

Wooyoung turned to his friend grinning. “I know you do Taec. Cuz you like legs” He pulled his shorts up even further wiggling his eyebrows. “ Don’t you?”

“Okay your creeping me out” I shoved Woo away laughing.

The rest of the team had gathered near the benches. From what I could see we had a new comer.

“Oh yeah we recruited a new slave for you to boss around” Taec smiled proudly.

“Why that’s sweet of you Taec.”

“Yeah we thought he would be great for the team after we saw how fast he could run” Woo Chuckled.

“During lunch he out ran a mob of girls, which included Goo Hara.” Taec added.

Goo Hara was the fastest on the girls team. Not as fast as Woo but still pretty fast. Most of the guys had trouble keeping up sometimes.

“Impressive. Lets go say hi”

We arrived at the group and I managed to squeeze my way with out being noticed. Apparently whatever was going on was really interesting. I stopped when I finally saw who the new comer was.

Yes Jung Ah was right. He was hot, tall, lean, toned and a smooth voice. Alright Ga Hee you were right he is my type. In the looks department that is. Now personality wise? I’ll have to listen in see what I can catch.

“I can not believe you out ran Goo Hara”

“So they just started chasing you?”

“No” he smiled.

I felt myself blush even he wasn’t smiling at me.

“Then what’s the deal? Why were they after you?”

Because he is handsome and with that smile he makes you want to tackle him down, have your way with him. Okay got to calm down. Still haven’t gotten a clue on his personality.

“I provoked them. I think its fun to mess with them.  Tease them. Make them want what they can’t have. “ He smirked.

Correction: He is an arrogant jerk who fools around with girls emotions. Makes you want to tackle him down and beat the crap out of him.  Ughh he is just like HIM.

“To good to be true” I said to myself. At least I thought I said it to myself.

“Bekah!”

Everyone took a step back leaving me to face Mr. Arrogant.

“This must be the famous manager” He smiled, as his eyes swept over me.  “They definitely weren’t lying.  I’m Nichkhun the ideal man you’ve been waiting for. “ He winked at me.  That would have worked if I hadn’t just heard what he said.

“I’m Bekah the manager, a.k.a slave driver.  And you are not the ideal man I’ve been waiting for. In fact you’re nowhere NEAR my ideal type. “ I smiled sweetly. “Welcome to the team” I said cheerfully but sarcastically, before waling away.

“Ouch should have warned you about that” Taec shook his head looking at a shocked Nichkhun.

“Yup that my friend is untouchable” Woo Pointed at Bekah, patting Nichkhun on the back. “Believe me I’ve tried. Actually we’ve all tried” he sighed.

“I guess you’ve met your match. She’s hot, smart and can seriously cause damage if tempered with. I’ve seen her fight and believe me I’m never getting on her bad side”

“A guy d her once. The guy ended up with a broken wrist, nose and I’m sure she killed many of his future children. I think he still has trouble breathing through his nose” Woo shivered recalling the event.

“I like her already” Khun smiled, walking towards the field.

Woo and Taec gave each other confused looks before following Nichkhun to he field.