T.O.P scenario: Going to Everland

T.O.P scenario: Going to Everland

  "Yahhh, buya/what the, you said we were gonna have a date today," you said dissappointedly at your phone. TOP was cancelling your date with him again. He was currently promoting "Monster" but he should at least have SOME time for his girlfriend.

       "Ahhh, yeah, hehe, about that...our manager extended our practice time again, sorry, jagiya/sweetie" he nervously chuckled, trying to play it off. This was the third time in a row he did this. I spent time getting myself all dolled up when everytime it turned out to be for nothing. Nothing but a lonely night in the living room eating ddeukboki & ice cream, watching "Boys Over Flowers."

       "Fine" I answered, hanging up, being dissappointed and angry, I stumbled off to the bedroom to change. In a sweats and messed up hair, I curled up on the couch, with my popcorn and soju, ready with a box of tissues, for Gu Jun Pyo's departure leaving Jan Di & Jihoo alone. It was so sad, the mother always had to mettle with their relationship, like BIGBANG's manager, having to mess up TOP and I's dates. Falling asleep, I drifted off to another lonely "TOPless" night. And no not the gross way, you sickos. Another night without Choi Seung-hyun by my side, or so I thought...

--

       "Yaaah, jagiya, idona/get up," T.O.P said very eagerly. Wait, I thought he had practice. Groggily opening my eyes, I found T.O.P towering over me, pulling my arm for something.

       "Waaeeee/whyy , " I mumbled, going back under the covers. He pulled them off, making me annoyed.

       "Jagiya, let's go to Everland (Korean amusement park)" he said excitedly. I was wake then, jumping out of bed, nearly falling on the floor. Finally a date with my bingu/idiot-T.O.P

--

       In Everland:

       "Waaaahhhhhh, daebbbaaaaak!" He said jumping around, his eyes darting everywhere. He dragged me to one of the shops, filled with couple items. Looking at him with a no he did a horrible aegyo over and over again.

        "Jagiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, chaebbbbbbbbbiiiiiiii/pleaseeeeeee" he said in a whiney voice. I shook my head, I really didn't like couple things, they were just way too corny for me. He continued on and on with same exact aegyo. Looking around, I noticed people were starting to stare.

        "Yaaah, comanae/stop, people are starting to stare!" Hitting him so he would stop. He didn't budge still doing the same actions. People were starting to crowd around us now. I had to give in, I didn't like attention, except from TOP.

       "Fine," I scoffed letting him put a billion different things on me. Headbands, mittens, ducky animal sweaters, he just literally put the whole store on me. Glaring at him, he finally chose couple mittens. Orange with yellow duckies, a matching set. Forcing them on my hands, he skipped through the park. Riding on rollercoasters and winning carnival games, I was happy I finally got to have my date. He won me stuffed teddy bears and bought little useless figurines which he liked to collect. Bragging, he said he could eat three whole churros, in one sitting. So he did, and then we rode the "Devil Drop" getting himself sick. He was hurled over the trash can, vomitting while I patted his back, satisfied with the backfire of his unnecessary boasting.

       "This was my T.O.P " I said to myself, and I loved him.