It's War [EDITED]

Downtime~ [OS3]

So~ Hello all of you lovely readers!
It's Valentine's Day and I've decided to edit my stories so you can go right to the next one from the final chapters, nice right? XD

Anyway... I've been adding teasers and such from the stories... but the 4th Installment to the One Shot Series...
I have yet to complete it. I've barely even started it.
That is because I'm working on my 1st fic for AFF, my 2nd one that I've written.

I should be completing that in a few days, as well as a short chaptered Infinite fic I started last month.
For now though I'll leave you with a teaser from my 4th installment, It's War...
*Though the teaser doesn't show the drama~* XD

 She walked over since Isak wouldn’t have left the door open. She poked her head out and looked to the left before gasping out loud.

A hot blush covered Beki’s face as she openly watched Isak making out with Inati in the hallway. She turned away quickly and cleared to try to get their attention. When that didn’t work, Beki realized she would need to do something else. And then she smirked. Beki wore a frightened expression before she tried to get Isak’s attention again.

“U-u-u-u-unnie….” She stuttered, “a-a-a-a spider… on-on Inati-oppa!!!”

I hope you'll be patient with me and expect me to update this when I finish the 4th one!

~Beki

EDITED

Hey all of you lovely readers!
As you can see... or hopefully see... I have changed the title of the next one shot... as well as the teaser. This is because... simply...

I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THE FOURTH ONE SHOT!!!

I'll be typing it up all tonight and I expect to publish it tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm so sorry it's been two weeks... it's probably been a long two weeks for all of you, hasn't it?

Well you don't need to wait much longer now!!! =D