Hanging Out

The Older Brother You Had Always Wanted [HIATUS]

After studying for a while, you began to get thirsty. You looked up at Daehyun.

"Hey, i'm thirsty. You want to grab a drink?" You asked.

"Of course. " he said and packed his things. "Let's go!"

--------

The two of you walked towards the nearest cafe. You went to bag a seat while waiting for Daehyun to get a drink. He came back very quickly. 

"Hey, i got you a banana milkshake. Didn't know what you want. Is that okay?" he asked.

"Okay? That's my favourite!" you grinned and began drinking.

Daehyun looked at you drinking. He couldnt believe that he was here talking to his crush when she barely knew him 8 hours ago. 

You pushed a stray strand of hair behind your ear and pouted. 

Daehyun looked at your action and chuckled to himself while looking down at his drink.

You looked up at him. "Why are you laughing to yourself? What's so funny?" you said, eager to hear the joke.

"Nothing," came the reply.

"You sure?" you squinted at him.

"Very sure. Why are you so curious anyway," He said.

*She looks like an angel*

"Nevermind," you said and continued to sip your drink. The rest of the time was filled with comfortable silence.

Daehyun finished his drink and looked up at you. *She looks so cute* he silently laughed to himself.

You had already finished your drink. Although you were staring blankly into the air, your mind was filled with thoughts. * What should I do when I get home? Maybe I should really ask mom and dad about getting a job *

"Hey, you done?" Daehyun asked you.

"Yup. Can we go now?" you asked, coming out of your thoughts.

"Sure?" he replied.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Daehyun asked when had reached the entrance of the cafe.

"No thanks, I can go home myself," you said with a smile and left.

Daehyun stared at you. It was when you had long disappeared down the alley when he realised you were gone. 

He turned to the direction of his home and began to walk.

*Hopefully, something will happen at school tomorrow*

Daehyun smiled to himself while walking home.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-The next day at school-

You walked into school, laughing with your big group of friends. Someone said a joke and the rest of you laughed.

Daehyun saw you and brightened. He was about to go up to you when you walked past him. Immediately, his smile was gone and he tried to go after you. However, there was large crowds everywhere and he got no further than two lockers down when you turned the corner and disappeared. 

Daehyun sighed and went the other way to his class.

-----------

Just a short chappie! ^^