Chapter 4 - Depart To Korea.

Flipped

     Soon as they arrived in front of the airport, they were check in for the ticket and load their luggage at the Korean Airlines counter.

"Shin, our flight is half an hour more. Do you want to buy anything? Perhaps, chocolate or drinks?" asked Mr Park. Shin Byul shook her head. "Shin, are you okay?" asked Mr Park again. "Hmm..Dad, I'm scared." said Shin Byul. "Shin, everything are gonna fine. Trust me." said Mr Park and embrace Shin Byul's shoulder. Immediately, Shin Byul hugs her father. 

"Shin, everything are gonna fine. Trust me." said Mr Park again. Shin Byul nodded and wipe her tears on her cheek. 

"K A 4282, heading to Seoul, Korea are ready. Passengers who heading to Seoul can be waited at the gate 13. Please bring your passport and boarding pass with you. Thank you." - Announcement.

"Shin, are you ready?" asked Mr Park when she realize that Shin Byul been silent. Shin Byul nodded and she smile. They lift their bag pack and move to gate 13. 

"Passengers, you may check in now to the plane. Please mind your belongings before leaves." - Announcement.

Shin Byul and Mr Park line up into the lines to check in into the plane. "Mister, what is your number of sit?" asked the stewardess once they get into the plane. 

"10 and 11 C" said Mr Park at the same time he's showing his boarding ticket. The stewardess immediately show them the place. "Shin, do you want to sit beside the window?" asked Mr Park. Shin Byul nodded and smiles.

"Dear passengers, the plane are about to depart. Please buckle up you seat belt. Kindly remind, please turn off your communication thing especially your cellphone. Enjoy your flight and thank you for choosing us." - Announcement. 

"Shin, have you buckle up your seat belt?" asked Mr Park. "Yeah, Dad" replies Shin Byul. Afther 20 minutes waiting for the passengers fill in the plane, the plane was slowly moving to the plane way. The plane was about to depart to Korea now.

Shin Byul keeps silent in front of Mr Park. But, in her heart, she keep saying to herself "Relax, Shin. Everything will be fine."

Suddenly, Shin Byul feels the plane slant. It's mean, the plane was flying up in the sky. "Wow! I'm going to Korea now." whispered Shin Byul in her heart. 

"Shin, you can sleep if you want. The journey to Korea are about one day." said Mr Park to Shin Byul who keeps staring the windows from the plane was depart.

Shin Byul nodded and fell asleep in her father's arm.