Chapter 3 - Good Bye, Amsterdam.

Flipped

   "Shin? Have you pack your things?" asked Mr Park. "Yeah, Dad. Everything is in my bag." replies Shin Byul. "Okay then. You should sleep early. Our flight are gonna be 8 am. We should reach airport in 7." said Mr Park. "Okay, Dad. Later, I will go to sleep." replies Shin Byul and continue pack her things. Her face reaction was showing that she feel so hard to leave Amsterdam. 

"Shin, if you don't wanna go with me, don't force yourself. You can live with your Mum and Uncle James. I am not gonna be mad. My heart feels not calm seeing you acting like this." said Mr Park. "Dad, I'm fine. I was just thinking about my new life. Besides, I am not gonna leaves you, Dad." said Shin Byul. Trying to denied that she don't want to move to Korea but actually it's yes. 

   "I will be with you for the rest of my life. I did promise that!" said Mr Park. "Really? What if you find another woman and get marry and getting forget about me?" said Shin Byul and she laugh. So, do Mr Park. "That's nonsense, Shin! I'm old enough. No one wants me." replies Mr Park and he smiles wides.

"Dad, you wanna know something? You're the best dad ever! And you're my only handsome guy ever I met." said Shin Byul and immediately hug her father who sit near with her. Mr Park laughed and said "Well, between me and Uncle James, who is the most handsome?"

Shin Byul laugh and answered "What kind of question you asking, Dad? Of course, it's you! The answer will always be you even Uncle James was known well as Christiano Ronaldo looks like." said Shin Byul. Mr Park laugh over and over. He feels so lucky having her daughter as the successor of his wife, Mrs Park that are now has get marry with a European guy named James Johnny Jonathan.

"Well, Shin, it's 11 pm already. You should go to bed now." said Mr Park. "Okay, Dad. See you tomorrow." said Shin Byul. Mr Park pulled her hand and kiss her forehead. "Shin, I love you, my girl." said Mr Park.

"Yeah, Dad. I love you too." replies Shin Byul and lays her body on her bed and turns off her lamp. 

                                 Park Shin Byul will be flying to Seoul, Korea her 'new' home tomorrow.

*IN THE MORNING. SHIN BYUL'S HOUSE.*

*SHIN BYUL'S ALARM RINGING LOUDLY*

"Shin? Are you awake in there? Come on! It's already 7 o' clock! The taxi will arrived in 30 minutes! Have you hit the shower?" said Mr Park outside of Shin Byul's bedroom's door.

Shin Byul rubbing her eyes and stare her clock that near her bed. Suddenly, she jump from the bed and immediately grabs her towel and run into the toilet to take her bath. "Gosh! I'm late!"

After 20 minutes, Shin Byul done her bathing and go to her closet to choose what outfits she's going to wear. Finally, she picks a blue loose blouse with a black skinny jeans. After that, she puts a simple make-up on her face.

"Shin, are you ready? The taxi are here." said Mr Park. "Come on, Shin! We gonna miss the flight if we're late." plus Mr Park. "Yeah, Dad! I'm coming.." said Shin Byul and walks to downstairs with her luggage and her bag pack on her back.

"Shin, are you sure about your decision?" asked Mr Park for the last time. Shin Byul smiles and nodded and said "Yeah. I'm pretty sure! As long as you be by my side.". Mr Park smiles.

They get into the taxi and heading to Amsterdam International Airport. In the taxi, Shin Byul called her best friend, Jessy. "Hello Jess? I'm about to go here. Take care. If meant to meet again, I will hug you tightly." said Shin Byul and she cries.

"Auw, Shin. Okay. You also take a good care of yourself. Don't forget me here. Also Lynn and Zara. We will miss you, Shin! " said Jessy in the phone. Shin Byul smiles and disconnect the line. She stares outside the taxi and she cries. She feels so hard to leave Amsterdam but she has to. For her father.