Chapter 1 - Learning Are Fun!

Flipped

                "My sweetheart, can I talk something with you?" said Mr Park to her daughter who just back from school.

"Sure, what is it?" said Shin Byul and immediately sits in front of her father. 

"I ... I got an enticement to start my new business.." said Mr. Park. "Wow! That's a great news, Dad. You should take the chance." said Shin Byul happily. "Yeah, I know. But, the business site is not at here. It's at.. at.. Korea. Well, I think if I take that offer, we have to move to Korea. Hmm.. Shin.. would you like to come with me?" said Mr Park while staring Shin Byul's eyes.

 

                 "So, Dad, I have to move to Korea? And leaving my friends here? And also start my new school at Korea?" said Shin Byul for sureness. "Yeah. I have brought a beautiful house for you there." said Mr Park who try to convince her.

"No. I'm not going anywhere. This is my place. Although, I was born there, I will never back to that country. That's not my place or my home. Amsterdam is my home. Amsterdam has creates many memories with me. No! I am not going anywhere. I will stay with Mum." said Shin Byul and she left her father alone at the living room.

 

At her room, Shin Byul received a call from her mother, Mrs. Park.

                         "Yeah, hello Mum." said Shin Byul. "How are you, my girl? Is there anything alright? How's your school?" asked Mrs Park. "Yeah, everything are fine, Mum. You just don't worry. Where are you now?" said Shin Byul and asked her mother almost the same question. "Oh, it's good to hear that. I am now at Italy." said Mrs Park.

"Wow, it's a nice place right, Mum? Well, Mum I got something to tell you." said Shin Byul. "Yeah. A question? What is it?" asked Mrs Park in sounds curious. 

"I have to move to Korea with Dad. Because of his new business matter. Well, Mum. I don't wanna go!" said Shin Byul.

"Really? That will be a great experiences for you. You should follow your Dad. It's been a long time you have been an European. Try to be Korean back. Remember, you was born there, girl. It's time for you to visited your originality place." said Mrs. Park. "But , Mum. Korea doesn't create any memory for me!" said Shin Byul.

"Then, it's time for you to create your own memory at Korea. It's you have to create it!" said Mrs. Park. 

"Mum, let me stay with you. And Mum, you know what? I rather stay with Uncle James, your second husband." said Shin Byul.

"My girl, you better figure it out back. It would be fun! Well, I got to go. I bet you know what to think right? So, please dear. Think it maturely. Catch you later, I love you!" said Mrs. Park.

*CALL ENDED*

-AT THE NIGHT. SHIN BYUL'S HOUSE.

*KNOCK KNOCK* *SHIN BYUL OPENS HER ROOM DOOR*

"Dad....." said Shin Byul. "Still not sleeping yet?" asked Mr Park. " Not yet. I'm still finishing my homeworks." said Shin Byul. "Well, Shin. I never want to force to follow me to move to Korea. If that were you discuss with your Mum, in the evening. You're a teenager now. And you know what to think. It's your choice. I won't force you. If you wanna stay with your Mum and Uncle James, I don't mind." said Mr Park and turns back to his room.

"Dad...." call Shin Byul. "Yeah." Mr Park's answer. "Good Night! I love you so much, Dad." said Shin Byul. "I love you too, girl." Mr Park's reply and close his room door. So, do Shin Byul.

Shin Byul lays her body down on her cottony mattress. She was thinking of what her mother and her father has said. "Should I leave this place? If I refuse to go, Dad will tease with what I've done. And Mum were talking like she don't want me to stay with her. Maybe, Mum was right. I am the one who should create memories at Korea. Besides, Dad has brought a beautiful house for me. I think, I should go! Yeah! I should gooo!" said Shin Byul and straight away achieved her laptop and she surf to Youtube website. About, Korean Languages Tutorial.

All night long, Shin Byul were learning to speak Korean alone. She must doing that to be a good Korean once she reach there. "It's not gonna be my nightmare. God knows everything of what His plans. Everything are gonna be fine.." said Shin Byul in front of her dressing table's mirror.