We're Just "Friends"

Someone's Heart has to be Broken

   You opened the door to your house and set you bags on the table. You went and got a bottle of water out of the fridge and laid across the counch. You laid in silence until you heard a little vibrating sound and felt the vibration on you leg. You reached in you pocket and took out your phone and saw it said 1 New Message. You opened it up to find that you had a text from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

To: Nam-mi

Hey! It's me...Zelo.

you smiled to see that he text you. *why and i happy that he texted me i get text all the time it's not like i like him or anything....i guess he's just good to be around.* you thought. You responded with a hello and a smiley face.

Zelo's P.O.V

I was so happy when she responded to my text . We basically talked all day..... and Bang said she was Himchan's girlfriend. lair. It was our last day before school strated again and i did nothing but sit around and text nam-mi all day. by the tim ei was ready for bed i grabbed my phone one more time and t one last text to Nam-mi for the night. 

To: Nam-mi 

.From: Zelo

Goodnight..

i set my phone aside and before i knew it i fell asleep.


---In the morning---


Narrator P.O.V

You and Zelo walked up to the school and sat at one of the tables on the school yard. You talked for a while and then it happened. Zelo slowly leaned and planted a kiss on your lips. As he pulled away from the kiss a loud sound went off.You opened your eyes and sat up quickly. You looked around your room and let out a sigh of relief.

*why was i having this dream?* you thought and moved your hair out of your face and rolled out of the bed. You got dressed for school really fast and headed out the door. You walked down the street alone to get to school and noticed someone leaving their house. It was the guy from the Coffee shop. He shut the door to his house and turned to leave when he noticed you.

Himchan's P.O.V

-oh hey-  I said with a bright smile.

She smiled and waved. -Annyeong.- I came down the stairs and met her at the bottom. 

-What's your name again- she asked me.

-Himchan- i said as we walked together. When we walked up to the school i waved a goodbye to Nam-mi and i made my way to my class.

Your P.O.V

I walked into my classroom and took a seat all the way in the back. I texted Ji Hae while i waited for class to start. Once the teacher walked in everyone took their seats and i put away my phone. As class went on and the teacher talked forever i started dozing off and before i knew it the bell had rung. Everyone rushed to luch while i sluggishly gathered my things and slowly walked out of the classroom while rubbing my eyes. I lifted my head to find Zelo walking out of the classroom right across from me. He was walking out of the classroom kind of fast and almost slammed into me.

-Nam-mi?-  he said to me. I looked up and as i yawned i waved.

-oh...hey Zelo- i said then there was an awkward silence. -So.. Wanna go get lunch?- i asked as we walked together to the cafeteria. 

To answer my question he nodded his head once and said -sure-

As we walked together we met up with the rest of the B.A.P members and they all welcomed me. -Annyeonghaseyo- they all told me in unison. I smiled and returned the hello. Bang spoke up after we all exchanged hello's -well let's go eat-he said.

-You know what? I really would love to....really, but i have to meet up with Ji Hae for lunch. Bye!- I said with a wave to everyone.


On the walk home


Narrator's P.O.V

You walked home quickly because it was getting dark.You noticed Himchan outside that house again ecxcept this time he was  just sitting on the steps alone. You tried to pass him without and talking. - Nam-mi- he called out your name. You stopped walking right away and slowly turned your head. - Oh hey Himchan... i didn't notice you there.- you lied then started walking to him slowly. You took a seat next to him and smiled- so what's up why are you out here just sitting?- 

-well i was thinking and wanted to know if you would like to go on a date with me saturday night- and before you could answer he quickly added in -not a date date but more of a .......friend date.- and then he gave you a smile.

*just as friends? Well i guess it wouldn't be that bad* you thought. -Sure you said - with a nod and Himchan's face lit up. -Well i gotta get going i'll see you tomorrow- you said with a wave as you walked off. -Good night- Himchan ran up the stairs and into the house.


Saturday Morning


You woke up and did a short stretch before you got out of bed. You looked in your closet to see what outfit you would wear for your 'date' with Himchan. Once you got your outfit you laid it across your bed and hopped into the shower.When you got out of the shower you saw your phone had a new message,

From:Zelo

To:Nam-mi

Hey do you want to go to the park today or something?

You answered back saying you couldn't because Himchan asked you last night to go to the movies. Once Zelo read the responce from you he was pissed.

Daehyun's P.O.V

I sat at the table just enjoying my breakfast when Zelo came out of his room yelling. -Himchan! ....Himchan!- I didn't know anything that was going on but i was curious. Once Zelo found Himchan he started yelling again. -What the hell do you think you're doing?!?!- Zelo asked as he pushed him. Himchan had a confused look on his face as Zelo kept yelling. 

-What are you talking about maknae?- Himchan asked.-

-Why would you ask Nam-mi on a date and i had already told everyone i wanted to take her somewhere? You're just tring to steal her away from me!- Zelo said. I looked at both of them and started laughing. 

-You guys are ridiculous- i laughed. -None of you can get mad at each other because none of you are going out with her.-

After i said that the room got quiet and Zelo went back to his room and slammed the door shut.

Narrator's P.O.V

You and Himchan arrived at the movies and went to decide on which movie to see.-Do you want to see a scary movie- Himchan asked. 

-Sure- you said not really caring what kind of movie you saw. You covered your face but left a little space between your fingers so you could still see. Once something on the screep popped into the camera you jumped and grabbed on to Himchan's arm. 

* I think she's finally starting to like me* Himchan thought and started smiling as he look at you clingling on to his arm.

When the movie was over you to walked out and talked about it. -So you were pretty scared right Nam-mi - he said to you in a kind of laughing tone. -Nuuuh! - you looked at him and pouted.

-It's okay if you were scared- he said and you quickly responded -But... i wasn't-

Himchan looked at you and laughed at how much you were in denial. -Of course you wern't- he said sarcastically. -Lies!- he said as if he was coughing. You looked at him because you heard what he had said underneath his 'cough' and hit him on the shoulder. You two laughed together as he walked you home. You were just comming up to your house when he grabbed your arm before you left and said -Thank you for going out with me tonight.- then smiled. You returned the smile and said -no problem.- and unexpectedly he leaned in and placed a kiss upon you lips. You pulled back after you noticed what he was doing. -Goodnight- he said to you with a smile on his face. You walked away and left him standing there alone.


Thank you to everyone that has read or subscribed and uehhh yeah the color thing is alot of clicking so yeah! -i'm just too lazy- so hope i see the views and subscriptions go up! thank you !!!!!!