we meet again

Someone's Heart has to be Broken

      It was still the weekend and you woke up to the sun shinning bright in your eyes. You looked at your phone and saw 1 new message. 

(From:JiHae) To:Nam-mi)

Goodmorning!!! Are we still up for going to the mall today?

You responded with a simple " yes :D''

You rolled out of bed and put on a white tank with a gray jacket, blue shorts,and white boots (click to see the outfit).You also threw on a little black beaded necklace just because. Simple Outfit . Then you heard a honk and looked out the window. It was Ji Hae. You headed out the door and entered her car. You sat in the car quietly as she drove you and exo-k's history was blasting in the car. As you stared out of the window you saw guy from from the bus yesterday except this time he had about 5 other guys with him and he was riding his skateboard down the sidewalk while everyone else walked. As the drove past him he saw you too and he smiled and waved.You just smiled back.

-Are you okay?-JiHae asked not looking at the road but at you.

-huh?....oh yeah i'm fine-you answered and went back to staring out of the window. When you arrived at the mall you grabbed you bag that went across you body and started walking to the entrance. You and Ji Hae went to all knds of stores and brought pointless cute things. 

-I'm hungry- you said as your stomach growled and you pointed to the food court. 

You and Ji Hae made you way to the food court next to the entrance and got some food. Once you sat down to eat you saw two familiar faces walk in together along with a couple of other guys. 

Zelo's P.O.V

We walked into the mall entrance and i noticed the girl from the bus ride  again. 

-Who knew she was comming here- i said in at almost a whisper.

-what?- Bang asked me. 

-oh nuthing-i said.- I'll catch up with you guys in a few ill be back.-They all said okay in unison to my statement.I made my way over to the table that the girl was sitting at with her friend.

Narrator P.O.V

*What's he doing?* you thought as he started comming towards you and Ji Hae.

-hey who's that- Ji Hae said as she noticed him comming towards you too.

-Hey!- Zelo said as he came in talking distance from you.

You gave a little laugh and responded, - Oh ummm.....Zelo right?-

-yeah!- he said very excitedly- ...uhmm ...i mean yeah....- then he gave you another smile.-and your name....i never got.-he said.

-Oh- you said and and then introduced both you and Ji Hae. -Well i'm Nam-mi and this is my bestfriend Ji Hae- you said pointing to you friend.

Ji Hae gave a small wave and a smile.- Hello-she said with a happy tone in her voice.

From a distance Bang noticed you and Zelo and you talking and he called over to the other memebers.

-Hey!- he shouted, -who's that Zelo is talking to?- he asked all the memebrs.All the members turned their heads and that's when Himchan noticed it was the girl from the coffee shop.

-why's Zelo with my girlfriend-Himchan said with a little jealousy in his voice.

Once he made that statement all the other memebers turned their heads in shock and Bang was the first to speak, -since when did you get  a girlfriend?- he asked with a little laugh following it.

-ZELO!!!!- Himchan yelled and signaled for him to come and join the group.

-Ill be back- Zelo told you and got up

once he left you still had a smile on your face. Then Ji Hae spoke, -He's cute...- she said and you watched as he walked over to the other guys 

-Yeah.....- you said agreeing with Ji Hae and then noticed what you just said. -I mean ..uhmm...he's...funny-when you said that your voice rose at the end as if you were asking a question.

Ji Hae looked at you as if you were crazy and said -Okay then-

This time when Zelo came back he brought along his "friend" from the coffe shop that you knocked over. As soona s he got by the table he couldn't take his eyes off you and sat in the closest chair to you (Zelo's spot) Zelo looked at you and you just did a slight giggle because you could see taht he wanted to sit next to you. As the four of you talked the rest of B.A.P sat down and ate some food they had just brought.

When everyone was ready to go home Bang called out, -Hey Zelo ..Himchan.. let's go we have to go practice.-

Zelo looked at Bang and said, - Hyung!!! do we have to- and soon both Himchan and Zelo got and and walked off.

-Zelo wait..- you called out to him.-Here's my number- you said and wrote it on his arm with a pen from your bag. 

Zelo smiled. -I guess i'll call you- he called out to you and your cheeks got a little red as he waved bye. 

Once B.A.P was on their way out  Ji Hae smiled and began to screech - You guys are perfect for each other - and she put he hands on he cheeks.

-Hmm?- you said -Oh... i don't know what you're talking about- and you began to blush again.

Then Ji Hae asked a question, - What about that Himchan guy he seems pretty cool right......i mean i think he's cute- she said with a smile one her face.

-To me he's a .- you said and rolled your eyes as Ji Hae said -if you don't like him i'll get him-

and you both laughed as you got up and headed out to the mall parking lot.

Zelo's P.O.V

As we practiced Warrior and power i kept noticing the ink on my skin that Nam-mi had wrote on me before we left the mall. Then Bang said everyone was to take a break. He walked over to me and asked many questions.

-Sooo..... little maknae who was that girl you were talking to? How'd you meet her? Why are you so happy now?What's that on your arm?-  he grbbed my arm and held it out to read what was on it. then a grin spread across his face.-little Zelo has a gf - and then he paused.- ..... wait that girl ... wasn't that "Himhan's girlfriend tho"?- he asked. I realized what he had said a few seconds after the words exited his mouth.

-Himchan's girlfriend?!?!- i yelled causing the other members to look at us. And at the moment YoungJae walked over.

-Himchan has a girlfriend?- he asked not knowing what we were talking about.

-yeah..- Bang said with a smirk across his face.

-no!!!- i said rather loud and got shocking looks from both YoungJae and Bang. I decided to lower my voice and then said in a mumble - he doesn't-

-Someone's upset- Jongup said a he took a sip of water. 

I pouted and mumbled -no im not- .Soon we all got back to dancing.and didn't bring this up for the rest of the practice time. Mostly because Bang didn't allow us to have another chance to sit around.

 


Hello!!! i know it's slow but i had to do something to start things off next chapter will be a little more interesting :DDD I'll try to update by putting a new chapter everyday soooo... yeah. PLEASE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE.....something 

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ < u can't say no to a face like that! xD