Maknae Couple~

For My Im Choding

 

After Taeyeon’s outburst, the two maknaes quickly broke apart from their passionate kiss both blushing profusely.

Seohyun: H-here’s your clothes Yoongie…go hurry and change.

Yoona: N-neh –runs to the bathroom-

Seohyun was still blushing while she turned to her seven unnies smiling at the doorway.

Seohyun: S-so you unnies saw that huh?

Tiffany: KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! That was so cute and romantic! –squeals-

Jessica: Told you she loved you back. –smiles-

Sunny: Nice going maknae! You’ve got Yoong now.

Seohyun: Thanks so much unnies! I can’t even describe how thankful I am now.

Yuri: Wow you love her so much…take care of her ok? You know how choding-like Yoong can be.

Sooyoung: Yeah! Make sure she gets enough food to eat!

Seohyun: -giggles- I understand.

Tiffany: -teary eyed- W-what??? My little Seohyun has grown up? And now she’s taking care of her girlfriend??? This is all happening too fast!

Seohyun: Don’t worry unnie I’m ready. I’ve been taking care of myself and I’m sure I can handle Yoong.

Taeyeon: Whoa maknae I’m really impressed at how much you’ve matured! First you take care of yourself so well. Then you take care of your unnies well. And now you confess to Yoona with passionate kisses? Aigoo my work here is done.

Seohyun: -blushes- Unnie!

Yuri: I’m surprised too. How did you sum up all your courage and kiss Yoona? That doesn’t sound like our usual reservative maknae…

Seohyun: I guess it was just an impulse unnie…I mean I have been in love with Yoongie for years…I guess it’s just an action I’ve been bottling up for all these years spilling out? I’m not sure…

Yoona: Unnies? What is this? Q & A time?

-Everyone turns around- Oh hey Yoong….

Seohyun: Yoongie! –rushes to hug her-

Yoona: Hyunnie! –hugs and kisses cheek-

Unnies: AWWWWWW!

Yoona: Hyunnie how come the unnies are asking you so many questions? –whispers- They know we w-we’re together now don’t they?

Seohyun: -giggles- Yoongie you’re so cute! And yes they know. Honestly the unnies have been helping me find the courage to confess to you.

Yoona: Jinja? Wahh unnies you’re jjang!

Tiffany: Anything to get our cute Yoonhyun together!

The nine group hug for a while but then break off to do their own activities.

Yuri and Jessica went back to prepare dinner.

Sunny and Sooyoung were playing video games.

Hyoyeon was busy texting Nicole.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were “napping”.

While the two little maknaes were watching Keroro together.

Yoona got up and was getting a few snacks to eat while watching when Seohyun exclaimed “Yoongie hurry! It’s a new episode!”

With that, Yoona grabbed the food and dashed back into the living room.

Unfortunately, she tripped over the rubber chicken the SNSDs play with a lot and went crashing down. Yoona knew she would fall and quickly shut her eyes anticipating pain while hoping her snacks would turn out ok.

However, instead of pain, Yoona landed on something soft and felt something soft brush up against her lips.

Yoona opened her eyes and blushed as much as the person she was on top of- the love of her life: Seo JooHyun.

Instead of pulling apart quickly, Yoona realized that the two were girlfriends now. With this realization in mind she smiled a bit deviously and kissed Seohyun hard as she was still on top of her.

Seohyun complied and the two giggled in between kisses.  They were so absorbed in their own little world they missed the new episode of their favorite frog.  After a little while, the unnies noticed.

Sooyoung: WHOOOOOOAAAAAAA! GUYS CHECK IT OUT! YOONHYUN MIDDAY MAKEOUT SESHHHHHH!!!!!

The new couple broke appart instantly after the shikshin’s loud outburst and blushed harder than ever.

Yoona: Sorry Seobaby I think I kinda got carried away ehehehe.  And awww we missed Keroro ):

Seohyun: It’s ok Yoongie…I really enjoyed it –both blush-. I really like the nickname too….what should I call you?

Yoona: Yoongie is fine Seobaby~ Anything you say sounds so endearing!

Seohyun: I’ll call you Yoonbaby then! –giggles- We are the maknae couple.

Yoona: I like it! –leans head on Seohyun’s shoulder- Let’s watch more Keroro Seobaby~ He’s so funny!

Seohyun: Finally! Someone understands why I still love Keroro even though it’s a cartoon! I love you Yoonbaby~

After another episode of Keroro, Seohyun noticed that the dorm was surprisingly quiet.

Seohyun: Hey Yoongie are the unnies really quiet now or is it just me? ….Yoongie?

Seohyun looked at her lover who was sleeping peacefully on her shoulder.

Seohyun: Yoongie you’re so cute~  I hope I’m strong enough to care for you. –lifts Yoona up- Omona! My Yoonbaby is so light! Aigoo if you’re so light, what if you’re delicate? …I’ll go to the store and get some vitamins later.

As Seohyun placed Yoona down on their bed she heard funny noises coming in from the rooms next to her own.  She quickly tucked Yoona in and listened intently.

MMMMMM! UH UH Uh!!!!!!!! FASTERRRRRRR!!!!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seohyun was so frightened by the noises she jumped into bed next to Yoona and huddled close to her causing Yoona to wake up.

Yoona: Hmm? –rubs eyes cutely- Huh? Hyunnie how did we get here?

Seohyun: Yoongie! Theres these weird noises echoing throughout the dorm! What do we do?

Yoona: -listens to weird sounds- Omo! Are they ghosts??? I heard sounds like these coming from Yuri and Jessica unnie’s room before! Should we investigate?

Suddenly, Seohyun remembered the time she stepped in on TaeNy’s “nap time” blushed deeply.

Seohyun: I don’t think it’s ghosts Yoonbaby. Let’s just get some sleep arraso?

Yoona: But what if the unnies are in trouble and-

Yoona was silenced by Seohyun’s lips once again and decided to agree with her girlfriend.

Yoona: Seohyun?

Seohyun: Neh Yoongie?

Yoona: Can you pinch me?

Seohyun: -giggles- Why Yoonbaby?

Yoona: I want to see if this is a dream….wait never mind! If this is a dream I never want to wake up!

Seohyun: -giggles and kisses Yoona- Yoona I love you and hopefully that will prove that this is all not a dream.  But if it is I want to dream forever…with you Yoong.

And with that, the two maknaes drifted off to dreamland in each other’s tight embrace ignoring all the noises echoing throughout the dorm….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yessssss I finally finished this two-shot! :DDDDDDD

I froggin love yoonhyun and im so sorry i didnt get to finish this til now!

Im just so glad that there are more and more yoonhyun fics poppin up~

horayyyy for the spread of yoonhyunness!!!!!!!!

this two shot is finally done UNLESS......

all you byuns....should i make an alternate chapter? XD i actually had a few ideas....

oh well now to start on the next chapter of Frog and Deer Forever ♥

thanks for all of your support!!!!!!!!