The Birth of YoonHyun

For My Im Choding

 

-Yoona’s POV-

Unnie…..Unnie wake up…..UNNIE WAKE UP!.....Yoong breakfast is ready.

I sprang up from my bed and found maknae looking at me surprised.

Seohyun: -laughs hard- Unnie you’re turning into Sooyoung unnie. C’mon lets go we don’t wanna be late for school.

I stood up and streched. Ahh this was the life. Having your bestfriend wake you up with breakfast and then go to school together? It’s like heaven.

I live with my seven unnies and dongseng Seohyun. Together we’re So Nyuh Shi Dae a famous girl band. I love my unnies but for some reason I feel differently with Seohyun. Maybe since we’ve been together since our childhood.

-Seohyun’s POV-                                                                

I left the room smiling. I love life! Everyday I wake up Yoona unnie and make breakfast so we can go to school together. Then after school, we’d have our schedules as SNSD together. I don’t know when I’ve started loving Yoona unnie since we’ve been together since our trainee days but nonetheless I love her and only her.

-End of POV-

Life was good for So Nyuh Shi Dae. TaeNy, YulSic, SooSun, and even HyoCole were together. The only two left were Yoona and Seohyun; the innocent maknaes.

Everyone knew that Seohyun was in love with Yoona since she was so obvious but they also knew Yoona was a total choding and didn’t understand.

-After school-

Seohyun: Yoona unnie~ can you come with me to buy gogumas?

Yoona: Sorry Seohyunnie maybe another time ok? I have a long essay to finish.

Tiffany: Aw Yoong just go with your dongseng! You’ve been working all day. Take a break and hang out with maknae.

Yoona: Okay unnie. Seohyunnie let’s go! –throws pen down-

Seohyun: -giggles- Ok unnie. *whispers* Thank you Tiffany unnie.

Tiffany: *whispers back* No prob maknae. –snuggles with Taeyeon-

Taeyeon: What a nice thing to do for maknae Fany.

Tiffany: She’s like a daughter to me. I have to look out for her. Plus, I just cannot stand obvious people not being a couple.

-With YoonHyun-

Yoona: -smiles- So Seohyun-ah where should we go buy them? The usual place?

Seohyun: Yup~ Let’s go Yoongies!

Yoona: Oh wait I forgot my wallet. Kekeke I must’ve wanted to leave so badly. Be back in a second.

Yoona ran back up the stairs and into the room she shared with Seohyun to grab her wallet. Searching for her wallet, she knocked down a stack of Seohyun’s papers. In the pile, Yoona found her wallet. While cleaning up the papers, a pink letter fell out with Seohyun’s handwriting on it. Yoona stared at it tempted to read what was in it. However, she just picked it up, pocketed it and ran back to Seohyun with her wallet.

Yoona: Yo Hyunnie! I got my wallet now.

Seohyun: -giggles- Alright then let’s get going.

Yoona: Oh wait –takes out letter- don’t you want to mail this first? It looks important.

Seohyun: -widens eyes- Y-yoona where did you find that?

Yoona: I found it while searching for my wallet. It was in a stack of papers on your desk. Are you going to mail it?

Seohyun: Y-yoong you didn’t r-read it…right?

Yoona: Of course not Hyunnie! That’s an invasion of privacy and a felony!

Seohyun: -smiles- I don’t have to mail this but I need to head back to the dorm. I’ll meet you back here in half an hour ok? Theres something I’ve been meaning to do.

Yoona: …ok? Wow a letter stopped you from buying gogumas? That letter must be important. Oh well. See ya later Hyunnie I’ll go…to the park.

Seohyun: -smiles lovingly- Ok see ya later Yoong!

Yoona: Wait a second…how come you only talk in banmal with me? How come you don’t speak banmal to the unnies?

Seohyun: …You’ll find out later. Have fun!

Yoona: …Hyunnie’s been acting strange lately. Hmm for some reason I feel different around her too. Weird. Oh well I’ll just play at the park~

-At the dorm-

Seohyun: Tiffany unnie! Yoongie found it!

Tiffany: What’s i- OH REALLY? SO SOON? DID SHE READ IT??? –squeals-

Seohyun: Yes she found it and she didn’t read it! She’s matured enough.

Tiffany: Then we’d better get started. GIRLS ITS OPERATION YOONHYUN!

Immediately, all the other members rushed into Yoonhyun’s room all happy.

Yuri: Seohyun, that choding finally realized?

Sooyoung: Did she kiss you?

Hyoyeon: She probably just “cleaned your face with her lips” right?

Taeyeon: No way! …Unless by accident?

Sunny: Did she use her aegyo again to make you confess?

Jessica: Yoona’s still a choding…does this mean she’s slightly more mature?

Seohyun: UNNIES! QUIET DOWN! Nothing like that happened but Jessica unnie is right. By the way what’s operation Yoonhyun?

Sooyoung: Fany made it up when everyone was together except you maknaes.

Yuri: We all noticed how obvious you are with Yoong.

Hyoyeon: Yeah she’s the only one you speak banmal with!

Taeyeon: The cutest thing was when you wrote that pink love letter to Yoona but never gave it. I saw it…and practically got diabetes from the sweetness.

Seohyun: -blushing madly- You guys saw all that?

Sunny: Yea. But don’t worry maknae  Yoona loves you too. She just doesn’t know it since she’s still choding.

Seohyun: She loves me back? As more than a little sister?

Yuri: Yeah she does. I don’t get to hang out with her anymore since she’s always asking for you.

Sooyoung: She doesn’t eat with me as much anymore either. She’s too busy buying healthy foods and gogumas now.

Taeyeon: -pouts- She doesn’t goof around with me as much anymore either. Too busy focusing on schoolwork.

Jessica: Seohyun did you hear these guys? This is proof you mean something to her. She’s been totally influenced by you! Before she was total choding- all play and eat. Now she’s like half choding half Hyun.

Seohyun: I’ve never thought about that before…

Taeyeon: *Ahem* I hate to spoil the moment here but we don’t have much time to prepare!

Everyone except Seohyun: Oh right!

Seohyun: What? What’s going on unnies?

Tiffany: -giggles- No need to worry maknae. Just go back to your soon-to-be girlfriend!

Seohyun: -blushes- Unnie!

Tiffany: Just go have fun with her! –pushes Seohyun out the door-

With that, everyone set up YoonHyun’s room as romantically as possible. There were rosepetals everywhere with candles and anything else you could possiblly imagine.

Seohyun left the dorm and started looking for Yoona at the park.  After ten minutes, Seohyun found Yoona in the middle of a basketball game with three other guys.

Not wanting to interupt their game, Seohyun just sat on a nearby bench and watched her love play. However, she did feel pretty jealous since three good-looking guys in tank-tops were playing with Yoona who was also in a tank-top.

After a few minutes of laughing and playing, Yoona was a bit thirsty and headed to the water fountain. On the way there, she spotted Seohyun.

Yoona: Oh Hyunnie! You’re here! I would hug you but to be honest I’m a bit sweaty. –laughs-

Seohyun: -giggles- It’s ok Yoongies.

Yoona: Have you been waiting here long?

Seohyun: No it’s ok I’ve only been here a few minutes.

Yoona: -smiles excited- Then you wanna play with us?

Seohyun: But I don’t know how to play Yoong.

Yoona: It’s ok I’ll teach you. Come on!

Yoona grabs Seohyun’s arm and drags Seohyun to her friends. Together they throw free shots for an hour. Later Yoona and Seohyun head home together happiy.

Yoona: Did you have fun Seohyun?

Seohyun: Yes! It’s really interesting but tiring. How do you play all day?

Yoona: Well it’s easy when you play with friends since you want to beat them so bad. –chuckles-

Seohyun: -laughs-  Then how come you’re not like that with me?

Yoona: Hmm that’s a good question. I’m not sure. You’re different.

When the two maknaes arrived home, the unnies had finished preparing

By the time the unnies were done decorating, Seohyun looked at the room in shock.

Tiffany: Well Seohyun? What do you think?

Seohyun: Unnie its beautiful thank you so much. But…

Yuri: But? But what? This place looks amazing!

Seohyun: But unnie I don’t think it suits us well. I mean I’m a romantic and all but not like this. And Yoongie’s still a choding.

Sunny: She’s right.

Sooyoung: So then what should we do?

Jessica: I think we should tone the romantics down a bit.

Taeyeon and Tiffany: -scratches the back of their heads- Yeah…

All of a sudden the eight hear a knock on the door and the twisting of the doornob.

Yoona: Hey unnies? Hyunnie? Why is the door locked?

Yuri: -Opens door- Oh hey Yoong. The others are busy with something right now- Whoa you’re all sweaty!

Yoona: -alligator laughs- Unnie I was playing basketball with some oppas and then Hyunnie came and joined in. It was so fun! Did you know maknae was an awesome free-thrower? Wow.

Yuri: -smiles knowingly- Glad you had fun Yoong but you should shower. –laughs- AjummaTaeng might yell at you for stinking up the dorm.

Yoona: Arrasso. But when’s dinner? I’m pretty hungry. I bet Sooyoung unnie is too.

Sooyoung: -yells from the other room- HI YOONA! AND YES I’M HUNGRY TOOOO~

Yuri: Aishh shikshins! Alright I’ll start making dinner now.

Yoona: YAYYY! Thanks unnie! –hugs Yuri while she’s still sweaty-

Yuri: EWW! YOONA YOU’RE SO DEAD LATER! –tries to wipe sweat off-

Yoona just laughs like an alligator while running to the room she shared with Seohyun. When she got there the door was locked.

Yoona: Hey Hyunnie? How come the door is locked?

Seohyun: Sorry Yoong I have to prepare for something. Did you need anything?

Yoona: Yeah I need my clothes- I’m going to take a shower now.

Seohyun: Ok Yoongie I’ll give them to you after you’re done showering.

Yoona: …Arrasso?

With that, Yoona shrugged off her suspicions and took her shower while the other members finished preparing the room.

Yoona stepped out of the shower, wrapped herself with a towel, and headed to her bedroom. When she opened the door she saw the whole room was changed- to her liking.

Yoona: WOWW! LOOK AT ALL THE RILIAKKUMAS!!!!!! KYAAAAAA!

 

Seohyun: -looks up from her keroro comics smiling- Like what you see Yoongie?

Yoona: Do I ever! WOW You even have your own Keroro side! KYAAA DAEBAK!!! Wait how did this all get here?

Seohyun: The unnies  all helped to redecorate our room since it was all old and messy before. They said its our early birthday presents.

Yoona: Jjinja? –runs to Seohyun- Gomawo Hyunnie! –hugs Seohyun-

Seohyun: You’re welcome –hugs Yoona back for a long while-

Yoona: Um I’m going to thank the unnies now.

Seohyun: Ok.

Yoona walked away quickly since she felt awkward all of a sudden. She thought to herself- ‘Why do I feel so weird around Seohyun now? Does she feel it too? OMO! I hope we don’t drift apart!’ As her thoughts were starting to scare her, Yoona ran faster looking for her unnies. Unknown to her, half of them were hiding in Yoonhyun’s new closet.

-Bacl in Yoonhyun’s room-

Tiffany: Aish! Seohyun you had her! You should’ve confessed right there and then!

Sunny & Jessica: Yeah! What happened?

Seohyun: OMO! Unnies you’re still in here?

Sunny: Duh! We wanted to see how it would go.

Jessica: Yeah! Plus Yoona was only in a towel kekeke.

Seohyun: -blushes- I told her I’d give her her clothes later since we weren’t done with the room yet.

Jessica: I know but if you confessed before you two could’ve done…more.

Tiffany: Yah Jessica! Why are you such a byuntae?!

Jessica: I’m just saying it could’ve happened. When Yuri and I got together we literally got together kekeke.

Seohyun: Eh? Sorry I don’t understand what you mean unnie.

Sunny: Don’t listen to her maknae. Just go get your girl.

Seohyun: -blushes- Neh gomawo unnies.

Seohyun entered the living room to find her other unnies bickering with her love.

-previously-

Yoona: UNNIES!!!!!!! GOMAWO!!!!!!!!

Yoona charged right into the living room and hugged every unnie she saw- Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and even Yuri who was cooking kimchee fried rice.

Yuri: Yah Yoona! I’m going to spill this!
Yoona: Minahae unnie I’m just so thankful! The room looks fantastic!

Taeyeon: You’re welcome Yoong hope you enjoy it and use it well Kekeke.

Yoona: What do you mean by that unnie?

Taeyeon: Ohh nothing…Kekeke.

Sooyoung: Don’t listen to that byuntae Yoong. By the way….why are you only in a towel?

Yuri & Taeyeon: Yeah…why?

Yoona: -looks at herself- OMO! I forgot Hyunnie has my clothes! –blushes deeply while runnig back to her room-

Hyoyeon: Now why would Seohyun have Yoona’s clothes? –wiggles eyebrows-

Yuri: GASP They wouldn’t!

Taeyeon: WHAAAAAT! NEVER!. THEY’RE THE INNOCENT MAKNAES!

Sooyoung: I dunno…crazy things happen when you’re in love….and maknae’s got a perfect opportunity right now with a new room and Yoona like ….that.

Taeyeon: You’re right! We have to stop them!

-back to Yoonhyun-

Yoona was running as fast as she could back to her own room to save herself from major embarrassment.  Unfortunately for her, when she opened the door it revealed her three other unnies and innocent maknae.

Sunny:  Hi Yoona!

Jessica: Why are you only in a towel?

Yoona: I-I came for my clothes since Hyunnie said she was busy before. –blushes-

Seohyun: Mianhae unnie! We were still setting this up.

Yoona: Gwenchana.

Tiffany: Wait Yoona, why do you call Seohyun Hyunnie?

Yoona: Oh because she’s special.

Everyone’s eyes lit up for a moment-especially Seohyun’s.

Yoona: She’s the only one younger than me in SNSD right? So I call everyone besides her unnie. Her name is Seo Joo Hyun so Hyun + unnie= Hyunnie! –smiles-

In a second everyone facepalmed- a typical choding moment.

Seohyun: Unnies I think it would be best if you left the room right now- Yoona unnie still needs to get dressed.

The unnies left understanding that Seohyun wanted some alone time with Yoona.

Yoona: Hyunnie what just happened? Why did the unnies  facepalm?

Seohyun: i-I don’t know. –hands Yoona her clothes- Well I’ll give you the time you need to change no-

Yoona: Wait- you lied! You do know what’s going on. Wow Hyunnie I didn’t know you had it in you. You can tell me –smiles-I won’t tell anyone.

Seohyun couldn’t say no to the person she loved most…especially since she was very vunerable at the moment.

Seohyun: -sums up her courage- Yoona-unnie you know how everyone calls you Im-choding right?

Yoona: Mhm. Why?

Seohyun: Because you Im Yoona are like a ten-year-old elementry school kid. You have that prankster personality molded with sweeter aeygo than Sunny unnie’s and a pair of beautiful, innocent doe eyes.

Yoona: -amazed- That’s what people think I’m like?

Seohyun: Well, they think you’re like an innocent kid. But I think you’re a beautiful person full of love and spirit that can brighten up anyone’s day.

Yoona: -smiles- Why do you think that?

Seohyun: -smiles- Because you brighten up my day everyday Yoong….I love you.

Yoona hugs Seohyun and smiles knowingly. She finally realized why she’s been thinking of Seohyun differently.

Yoona: It may not seem like it but I love you too. I’m sorry for only realizing it now but I love you! SARANGHAEYO! Recently I’ve developed a different feeling around you…I never realized it was love. I just thought it was because we grew up together and stuff. But then I realized I wanted to see you more and more even though we’re room-

Yoona’s rambling was short when she felt a soft pair of lips brush up against her own. Yoona smiled and willingly kissed her Hyunnie back she knew she talked a bit much.

After a bit of “cleaning one another’s lips”  the two gasped for air and leaned their foreheads against one another.

Yoona: Hyunnie?

Seohyun: Yes Yoongie?

Yoona: Will you be my girlfriend?

Seohyun: I thought you’d never ask.

With that, the “innocent” maknae grabbed Yoona’s face and pulled in for another kiss.

Tiffany: AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Maknae finally got what she wanted!

Sunny: I think Tae tainted our “innocent” maknae because maknaes not afraid of kissing abruptly. I think Yoong should have the title of innocent maknae now.

Hyoyeon: No way! Once a choding always a choding!

Yuri: Man Yoong’s so lucky today! She gets a new room, rilakkuma plushies, and a new girlfriend!

Jessica: YAH! YOU DON’T THINK I’M ENOUGH FOR YOU YUL? HUH? HUH?

Yuri: Of course not! You’re all I need Sica. –kisses Jessica on the lips-

Sooyoung: YAH! No PDA! And what happened to that food you were cooking?

Sunny: Aish Sooyoungie you care about food more than me!

Sooyoung: Sunny bunny food is a necesity and-

Sunny: SO I’M NOT NEEDED? IS THAT WHAT YOU’RE IMPLYING?

Sooyoung: ANIYA! ANIYA!-

Taeyeon: Guys shush! The maknaes are going to catch us watching- YOONA WHY ARE YOU STILL ONLY IN A TOWEL???????!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

hey readers! It's been a while since i've written anything right? XD Im sorry! Earlier my schedule has been jam packed and stuff and on top of all that i hit writer's block

Im happy to say that there have been many more yoonhyun fics coming out though :DDD

so hopefully i can post more multi-shots instead of long fics because i seem to be just rambling on- this makes me run out of ideas and have no idea how to end the fic XD

but dont worry i'll finish Frog and Deer Forever- I HAVE TO!

anyways thank you for all your support for my fics even though ive been on a hiatus! you guys are jjang! hopefully you'll like and support this one as well as my previous ones! :D

spread the yoonhyuness♥