The Third Chosen One

Emerald 에메랄드 | YG Entertainment's New Girl Group | CLOSED!

69860_2009111409000119.gif

   Internet    

  YG introduced Emerald's third member  

  by BabyGirl - 2 hours ago                                                   315672 views            598 comments

 

http://i2.listal.com/image/1451412/600full-angela-baby.jpg

 

As a promise, YG Entertainment posted this photo above in their site. Wondering who's this girl is? Well, the owner of this photo is Emerald's third member, Jung Hana.

This 20-year old girl is the Lead Dancer and Lead Vocalist of the group. She is also in charge of gags and jokes in their group. Though she's a jokester, this girl is pretty serious when working.

There were rumors circulating that Hana is currently dating B2st's Dongwoon. They were seen in a restaurant talking fondly with each other. But, Dongwoon denied it and explained, "Hana is my best friend. We have met even before I debut as a singer. Is there a scripture forbiding me to hug my best friend?" he jokingly asked during an interview.

2ne1's maknae, Minzy, tweeted a post saying, "Aigooo~ I'm hungry! Bom and Hana ate my lunch! Beware of these two heavy eaters," Because of this post, Netizens concluded that Hana is a shikshin.

Suprisingly, Netizens commented both good and bad comments about her on the blog. "She looks like a model. I bet she's the visual of the group," "Minzy, are you sure she's a heavy eater? She doesn't look fat to me," "She's beautiful! I'm a boy and I think I fall inlove with her now," "Dongwoon and Hana? DongHa?DongNa?HaWoon?" "HANA, DONGWOON is mine and mine alone!"

Emerald's Leader, XeNa, commented that, "Because of her lack of knowledge in Korean language, she is currently studying it now,"

Stay tuned and follow allkpop for more details and upcoming news about Hana and Emerald.

**********************************************

Munch.munch.munch.munch.

"Hana~"

chew.chew.chew.chew.

"Hanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~"

Gobble.gobble.gobble.gobble.

"HANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Hana looked up for the first time while chewing. She gleefully smiled when she saw Minzy standing before her in YG's cafe. She swallowed the food in in order to speak.

"Minji-ahh~ Want to eat? Here, sit beside me," Hana said with her goddess smile. Her smile suddenly changed to a frown when she saw Minzy with a terrified look.

"Before you speak, why are you eating that?!" Minzy asked with a shrieking voice.

Hana looked at the food on her hands then looked back at Minzy.

"Why? Is it bad to eat corn?" Hana asked mockingly as she kissed the half-cob, half-corn on her hand.

Minzy just looked at her with a scared and worried expression. Hana pouted at Minzy's expression and thought that she isn't funny so she tried to joke again.

"It's like corn aliens will descend here on earth to stop me," she jokingly said.

"Ohhh~ they will do," Minzy said with a scared expression. Hana stopped giggling then looked at Minzy curiously. She never thought that Minzy will be gullible like this.

"What do you mean? I'm just j-" 

"Actually, Hana, that corn you're eating belongs to a corn alien," Minzy said. "And I believed that that corn you're eating is the last one in this cafe. You'll be so dead, Hana!"

There was a long pause before Hana bursted with laughter.

"Haha~ You're funny! Hahahaha~ A corn alien?! Hahaha! Omo! omo! I can't breathe," she exclaimed.

"E-ehem!!"

Hana stopped laughing and saw Minzy's terrified big eyes looking at her back. She find the courage to turned around and saw Bom standing behind her with a very dangerous aura.

"Annyeong, Unnie~" Hana said awkwardly. She wanted to waved her hand to Bom but she accidentally waved the one with the corn.

Her eyes widened at the precious thing on her hand. She heard a gasp and find out that it belongs to Bom, the corn alien.

"Why are you holding my corn?" Bom asked with a high squeak.

"Run," Minzy whispered behind her.

"Unnie, you're a great singer. So, in your honor, I present this half-munched corn to you," she said as she placed the half-eaten corn in Bom's hand. "I love you, Unnie~ You're the best unnie ever. Well, I'm off now. Toodles!" she said as she run away from Bom.

She heard Bom screamed her name but she's wise enough not to stop. She giggled a little as she looked at her back.

She had escaped the wrath of an alien . . . . once again. She had stolen Bom's corn accidentally more than two times and it drives the older woman to insanity because Hana usually ate half of the corn stock in the cafe.

She was thinking of her great escape plan when suddenly she felt herself got stopped by something, wait, more than like 'someone'.

Omo, did Bom caught her? That's impossible. Bom is a slow runner.

She bravely looked up and saw G-Dragon a.k.a L to the O to the VE of Hana. Hana suddenly felt her cheeks burning up as she realized how closed her face is to him.

"Hana, are you okay? You looked like you got sick,"

Hana can't find the right words but before she even can answer. Teddy called GD inside a room.

"Well, I'll be going now. Take care of yourself, dongsaeng~ Emerald Fighting~" GD exclaimed as he head to the room.

Hana can't believe her luck. GD just touched her shoulders. Her shoulders~ Her freaking shoulders!!

Hana felt giddy and in a daze as she head to their practice room.

Upon arriving the practice room with a dazed and giddy expression, she heard a cough of attention. She stopped suddenly and saw XeNa with a stern expression on her face.

"What?" Hana asked as she arched an eyebrow.

XeNa just tapped her watch and in that time, Hana discovered that she's one minute late.

"You're late," her leader said with a disapprovance.

"Why? What's wrong? The other members are not yet here, too," she explained with an innocent look.

Xena let out a sigh then looked at Hana. "That's the problem. The others are late and the only one who arrived is you with a lovestruck expression on her face,"

Hana pouted then looked at her leader, "At least, I arrived earlier than the others,"

"And~" XeNa said with unfinished statement.

"What?" Hana asked with curiosity.

"You bring a raging Unnie in our practice room," XeNa finished with a calm expression.

"A what?" Hana asked again but XeNa only pointed at her back.

Hana turned around and saw Bom looking at her murderously.

*gulp*

****************************************

Congratulations to vipsonexotic! Congrats! 

Okay~ So about the teaser, I make it funnier since it will be boring if I'll just introduce her, right?

Well, thanks to supergenerationrocks for helping me with some stuffs.

She's really the leader! Daebak Unnie!

I just realized some things a little while ago :

1.) vipsonexotic means VIP , SONE and EXOTIC. My friedn pointed that out to me and I felt like a fool for not knowing it. -_____-

2.) The 2nd and 3rd members have beautiful ulzzangs. They looked mature more than my ulzzang. *hides a the corner and weep silently*

Well, that's all~ Two more slots.

Again, Congratulations to vipsonexotic!