The Cute Maknae

Emerald 에메랄드 | YG Entertainment's New Girl Group | CLOSED!

 

A THOUSAND OF THANKS for the people who prayed for me and my beloved country, PHILIPPINES!!!!! MABUHAY!

ALL is WELL now. After the monstrous disaster, people here still have smiles reserved for the others. It makes me proud to become a Filipino.

*coughs* And NOW, I’m going to introduce the LAST member of the EMERALD.

By the way, for the people who were not chosen, I will still put you in the story. Don’t worry. Not as an extras, but members of another girl group in the story.

So, please don’t unsubscribe and feel down.

All of the applicants have a nice profile and I cursed myself for creating a five-member group. I should have created a twenty-member group.

So here it goes…………………

----------

69860_2009111409000119.gif

      Internet    

BigBang's Seungri accidentally unveils girl group

Emerald's last member

  by BabyGirl - 2 hours ago                                                   928303 views            3457 comments

 

Yesterday, at an air episode of Strong Heart, BigBang's maknae, Seungri, accidentally unveils and told the identity of the last member of YG's new girl group Emerald.

 

tumblr_m8mgbacP501rsy1g1o1_500.png

 

The girl that Seungri mentioned is no other than Kim Juri, the 17 year old maknae of the girl group, Emerald. She is the main dancer and lead rapper of the group.

After Seungri spoke of the last member, YG Entertainment was forced to post the picture and profile of Kim Juri on their site though it was promise that they will unveil the girl's profile by next week.

JYP Entertainment's solo artist, Jay Park, commented that "I was captivated by this girl's aegyo side. She's sweet and bubbly. I think I will like her," and smiled to himself which brings the Netizens to curiosity.

There was a rumour spreading that Kim Juri is awkward around 2NE1's leader, CL, but it was shrugged off by CL saying that, "That's only a rumour,"

After her pictures and profile was posted at the web, Netizens commented with, "She's the youngest?" "No. No. No! She's the oldest. She's the MAKNAE!! Of course, she's the youngest!" "Omo! Jay Park is a e!" "Seungri, I just want to say this to you, PREPARE for another SCOLDING session with YG-sajangnim," "Omo! Now, I know why CL is awkward with her because of Seungri?" "You're an idiot for thinking like that!"

The sudden revealing of the last member of Emerald forced YG to uphold their debut on their YG concert by next week.

The Netizens were covered with excitement and joy and called themselves, "G.E.M.S." that means 'Giving Emerald More Support'.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more news about Emerald’s debut.

*****************************

WHOA.WHAT?!

“Uhmmmm, Sajangnim? Can you repeat what you just said?” I asked Mr. Yang HyunSuk.

He sighed then looked at the five of us who have surprised expression on our faces.

“Your debut will be held next week so start preparing,” he said with finality.

WHAAAAT!?

“Wait! Sajangnim, you told us that our debut will be held on the second week next month,” Xena unnie told him.

Yeah! She’s right. He told us that our debut will be by next month. We have been preparing stuffs like clothes, dances, songs and others in a slow process. And here he is, telling us that our debut will be by next week! We don’t have any Debut Song yet!

“Wait?! They still don’t know the last member! You haven’t posted any pictures or profile of Juri on web,” Hana reasoned out.

Yeah! She’s right, too! The Netizens doesn’t know me yet! My profile will be posted by next week.

“Yes, you’re right. I haven’t posted any pictures of Juri but thanks to your sunbae Lee Seungri. Juri’s identity was unveiled in the wrong time,” he said as he shook his head in trouble.

Silence . . . .

Processing …..

Processing …..

Processing ……

Seungri Oppa did that?

“SEUNGRiiii!? That idiot?!!!” XeNa shouted.

“Wait! Why will Seungri do that? He’s the one who planned to reveal Juri’s identity the last?” Raeyong asked sajangnim with a confused tone.

“Because he’s Seungri, the boy who can’t control his big mouth,” Hana said as she ruffled her own hair in frustration.

“Oh?! Oppa is right. I need to avoid Seungri,” AiLee whispered to herself with a paper on her hand.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! I’ll kill him,” XeNa said

Waaaaahhh! Seungri Oppa, though I like you a lot, that will not change the fact that you’re an idiot!

Knock knock!

“Come in,” Mr. Yang said as he peers to the door.

We also looked at the door to see who went inside.

“Hyung, you called us?” GD oppa asked as the other oppas went inside the room.

As soon as Seungri Oppa entered, a chaos suddenly broke down and I can’t believe what I am seeing!

XeNa Unnie is killing Seungri, my love!

“Bwahh! For God’s sake, XeNa ! Get a grip of yourself! The Oppas are here. GD Oppa IS HERE!,” Hana whispered to her as she pulled XeNa away from the choking panda.

But, XeNa didn’t let go off Seungri’s throat. Instead, she sat on Seungri’s abdomen and continued strangling him on his neck.

The other Oppas saw that Seungri will going to die on XeNa’s hands so they, too, joined the chaos by pulling XeNa away from Seungri.

“XeNa, stop this please!” Taeyang pleadingly said as he separate XeNa from Seungri.

“Aigooo~ We still need Seungri to finish his part for our song!” GD said as he pulled Seungri by the head, out of XeNa’s grip.

“After our song gets finish, we promise we’ll give Seungri back! Just let him finish his part on our song!” Daesung cried as he pulled the maknae in his throat.

“Thanks~ hyungg,” Seungri sarcastically said with tons of effort because his face was malformed by the pulling and strangling. Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! My panda lovie’s face was being squished!!!!

“Bwahhh! You will really kill him like that!” I cried and joined the rest as I untangled XeNa’s fingers from his throat. Seungri, my lovie, started to gag and choke so I was in a state of confusion.

AiLee Unnie was just standing and trying to figure out where to join the chaos or may I say, try to help. She started tilting her head on the sides to get a better view of the situation. Though I’m in a terrible situation, I found her cute with that kind of expression.

“AiLee,” TOP Oppa said softly to her. “Can I---“

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! Hyung, you’re ripping my shirt! You’re ripping my shirt!” My lovey-dovey cried.

“Stop this already!” I cried with tears forming in my eyes.

“Yaaaahhh! Stop that cutey-bboing of yours, Juri, or I will strangle you, too!!” XeNa shouted at me as soon as she saw my cutey-bbooing face.

“Idiot! For d@mn sake, why are you thinking of your shirt!!!!” Daesung screamed at to Seungri as he pulled him. His muscles are bulging and I can see some nerves popping on it. My reaction ---à O.O’ MUST NOT LOOK! MUST SAVE SEUNGRI MY LOVE!!!

“Aissssh! Oppa! You will really kill him like that!” Raeyong shouted to his brother as she pulled GD oppa out of the chaos.

“Yess! I will really kill him, the boy who kissed you!” GD said to Raeyong with squinting eyes.

Raeyong suddenly released her hold from GD Oppa’s shirt in purpose that made GD Oppa flew to the standing AiLee. They both crashed somewhere because I heard a loud crash behind.

“Waaah! GD!” Hana shouted as she saw GD Oppa. “Why did you do that!?” she said accusingly to Raeyong. But, Raeyong just held her hands up and shakes her head innocently.

Hana unnie must have wanted to rush to GD’s side because she let go off XeNa immediately which brings the latter’s body on top of Seungri’s. The worst part : Seungri’s both hands were on Unnie’s both s!!!

I looked at Hana accusingly but I, too, was shocked to see GD Oppa’s freaking lips on AiLee’s lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATTHEISHAPPENINGHERE!???!

The love partners must be like this:

XeNa ------- Taeyang

Hana -------- GD

Raeyong ------ the guy that GD oppa is talking about?

AiLee ------ ???? [I don’t know?]

Me ------ to my one and only Seungri!!!

How come it become like this :

XeNa ------ to my Seungri T______________T

Hana ------ ????

Raeyong ------ to the guy that GD oppa is still talking about!

AiLee ------ GD?

Me ------- ?????

A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO GOT INVOLVED IN THIS SITUATION

…..

…..

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

 

.

.

 

.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The room suddenly exploded! XeNa Unnie is pounding and slapping Seungri’s head and I need to rushed to them. We successfully separated them from apart but I can see Taeyang Oppa’s face of shockand irritation to my lovey-panda.

I looked at my back to see AiLee Unnie blushing with wide eyes while GD Oppa is fuming and glaring in anger at Raeyong but he, too, is blushing. Hana Unnie and TOP Oppa was in a state of shock.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Guess who is laughing??

The reason why this bullsh!t happened --------------à RAEYONG UNNIE!

I don’t know what to do. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP US!!!!

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING!!???!” a sudden loud and heavy voice shouted.

We all shivered with shock and terror as we turned our heads to the man who shouted.

It’s MR. YANG HYUNSUK!!! And he is glowing red with anger!!!!

DANGER!

DANGER!

DANGER!!

He was so speechless because of anger and he is having heavy and fast breathings.

“Before speaking, I want all of you to buy the same figurines that you all crashed,”

Dehh??! Figurines? That we crashed?

I looked around and saw the hundreds of figurines that were destroyed by the chaos. And HOLY CRAPP! It sure looked like a mess!

“GD, I want BigBang’s songs completed and presented this night!!! XeNa, I wanted to see Emerald’s debut song by tomorrow!! Understand?”

“Wait, we can’t finish the song today!!” GD Oppa said.

“Writing song lyrics will be impossible—“

“DO BOTH OF YOU UNDERSTAND!!?!” Mr. Yang Hyunsuk’s voice boomed around the room.

“YES!” we all answered though we are not the one questioned.

“NOW, OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted.

We all went outside of the room. As soon as we were outside, a sudden noise erupted again.

“You’re the reason why this happened!!!!” XeNa said accusingly to Seungri.

“Wait, why me?! You’re the one who jump on me suddenly!!!!!!!” Seungri shouted back.

“Seungri, shut upp!” Taeyang shouted at him, making the boy cowered in fear.

“Why do you have to let go off GD Oppa?!” I accusingly said to Raeyong Unnie, the reason why my lovey dovey’s pure hands were soiled.

“Me?! HAHAHA. Why me?!” Raeyong said innocently while laughing.

“We’ll talk about this later,” GD Oppa said with anger as he looked at Raeyong.

“Hana Unnie, are you okay?”  AiLee asked Hana Unnie but Hana just looked at him with shocked then nod. They both looked away and stay quiet. Awkward~

“GD, stop yelling at your sister!” TOP Oppa said to GD.

“What’s your problem!? She’s my sister!” GD shouted back.

“Men should respe—“

“I know so please shut up!”

TOP Oppa was ridiculed and wanted to planted his fist on GD’s face when,

“STOP THIS ALREADY GUYS!!” Daesung Oppa shouted.

“SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” we all shouted back at him.

Daesung Oppa suddenly cowered in fear and whimpered like a dog.

“Aissshh! Let’s finish the song already so I can go home and rest!” GD said irritatingly as he looked at all of us.

His eyes landed at AiLee and they both looked away with blushed faces. Hana and TOP saw this but pretended that they didn’t see it.

The Oppas started to leave but Seungri looked back at us and winked at XeNa.

MAJOR HEARTBREAK for me. Waaaaaaaaaaahhh!

“IDIOT~” XeNa shouted at him.

XeNa looked back at us then crossed her arms.

“Now, what?! How will we finished a song on this day only?” she asked us but she didn’t get any good response.

Raeyong is still snickering with laughter, Hana and AiLee can’t speak because of awkwardness and me, well, me, I was looking at her with wide eyes.

Aissh! How could we debut if this keeps going???

-o0o-

Congratulations to LadyRed. You’re the maknae of the group now. ;]

For my members who got confused by the sudden change of love interests, well, I didn’t change it.

I want to create some kind of conflict before their debut. ;]

Continue reading and you’ll know what’s the reason for it, kay?

Okay! Fighting!

Applying is close!!

BTW, the applicants that were not chosen will still be in the story so don’t unsubscribe.

Hwaiting~

Congratulations again to LadyRed.

 

-end-