Pop Can's

Broken and Run Down

When Daniel and his friends were done showing me around we were all hungry so we decided to get lunch.

I was told to sit and wait for them so I did and they got me lunch. I was stunned when they got back.

“Wow!” I gasped as Daniel sat down a tray with fancy looking food in front of me.

“What?” Changjo oppa said.

“This looks so fancy!” I said.

“This?” Chunji said and pointed to the food on his plate.

“Yeah… At the home we only got white rice and white rice only.” I said.

“That’s it?! I’m glad my parents got you out of that hole!” Daniel said. I stared at him with wide eyes and my mouth hanging open. I blinked like 10 times.

“D-did you just… cuss?” I asked.

“Yeah, why?” Daniel asked confused.

“Because, at the home, when we cussed we got beat with a bamboo pole against our backs. Plus this guy, Morgan, thought it was cute when girls cussed so he held them down and touched them where he wasn’t supposed to.” I said and felt scared just talking about it.

“WHAT! DID HE EVER TOUCH YOU!?” Daniel yelled angrily.

“No… but he tried once and I was too smart for him. I kicked him… there.” I said and giggled to myself.

“Good Girl!” Daniel said and I continued to giggle.

“What kind of place was that?” Changjo asked.

“Well… we had to do chores a lot and there were 2 types of people there. Good and bad. Good kids got rewarded and bad kids got punished.” I said simply, not wanting to go into any more details.

“Did you ever get punished?” Oppa’s asked.

“Yes, About 7 times.” I said and let a tear slip down my face.

“What were these punishments?” They asked.

“Well the first was a burn.” I said and showed them the first scar of many. “The second was a beating with a bamboo stick,” I showed them the scars on my back, “the third was caring 50 pound weights everywhere I went, fourth was being dunked in buckets of water till I passed out. The fifth was getting whipped. The sixth was getting beat with bamboo poles again and the last was staying outside for a week in the winter.” I said and let a few tears slip down my cheek.

“Oh my gosh! How could someone do this to you?” One of my oppa’s asked.

“Cause I was being bad.” I said ashamed.  

“Well those are some bad punishments. What did you do?” Changjo asked.

“Well I mostly just did my chores wrong or forgot to do something.” I said and hung my head down.

“That’s ridiculous. You should not have been punished for that.” Daniel yelled furiously.

 “Just… I don’t want to talk about this.” I whispered as tears started to force their way out of my eyes, landing on the floor. They all saw.

“I’m sorry Dannica.” Daniel said.

I looked up at him. “How do you know my full name?”

“Mom and Dad told me.” He said.

“Please don’t use that name.” I whispered. “Anyways!” I perked up and wiped away my tears. “What’s this?” I asked and picked up a can.

“Pop.” Daniel said.

“What’s pop?” I asked. He opened the can.

“Drink it.” He said. I took a sip and choked.

“It’s so sweet!” I said weirdly. It didn’t taste good.

“Yes. What else haven’t you had?” Min Soo asked.

“Well iv only had rice, water, and chocolate once.” I said “Oh and also iv had bean-pies.”

“Nasty! Were taking you to a super market, now!” He said and pulled me out of the chair.

We left the school.

Super Market?

“Oppa, what’s a super magnet?” I asked confused.

You mean super market?” He asked.

“Y-yeah?” I stuttered.

We were standing in front of a huge building, filled with people and food.

“This,” he said, “Is a supermarket.”

I just blinked at the busy building. I hadn’t left Mrs. Eleims house.

 

EVER.

 

“Wow!” I said as we stepped inside the store. The guys grabbed carts and started to put in random foods. Daniel paid for the food and we carried the bags home.

“Okay, try this first.” Ricky said and shoved a white fluffy thingie into my mouth. I chewed the nasty thing ad swallowed.

“Marshmallow.” Daniel identified the nasty food.

“It’s too sweet!” I said and made a weird face with my mouth open.

He took the chance and shoved a purple ball into my mouth.

“Grape.” Changjo said.

“It’s good!” I said and giggled.

We went thought like 600 more taste tests and I was bored off my !

“Oppa,” I whined to my brother “I’m bored!”

“Let’s show her a game.” L.Joe suggested.

“GAME!” I said excited.

“Truth or Dare!” Ricky said.

“Huh? Morgan and I used to play that game with Susana and Zhui all the time!” I said.

“Okay!” Min Soo said. “Niel go get a bottle.”

“Niel?” I said “Oh! Daniel’s stage name!”

We started to play and the bottle didn’t land on me for a while. I was bored till Min Soo finally spun and it landed on me.

“Truth or Dare?” He asked.

“Dare!” I said excited.

“I dare you to kiss Changjo.” He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

“WHAT!?” Daniel, Changjo, and I yelled in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Lovlies! I love it when i decide to do a double update! I may even do a triple update!