My New Family

Broken and Run Down

My new family.

It was Sunday, May 27. It was my 16th birthday and I was in my ‘room’ with my roommate, Morgan. He was an evil 17 yr. old who liked to hold down girls and touch them. It hadn’t happened to me. Yet.

I hated him.

Well anyways, I was sitting on my bed when I heard a small knock on my door.

“Come in.” I said and looked up to a couple I knew well and a boy with them.

“Hello Mr. and Mrs.Ahn, what brings you here?” I asked, hoping that I would finally be adopted, and on my birthday of all days.

“Were her to pick up our new daughter!” Mrs.Ah- I mean my new Umma said.

BINGO!

“WHAT! YOU GUYS ADOPTED ME!?” I squealed.

“Yes!” She said excited.

“YAY!” I squealed and started to dance around.

I looked at the boy behind them.

“Who is he?” I asked.

“He is your brother.” She said.

He walked up to me and bowed. I bowed back.

“Hello Dannie, I’m your new brother, Daniel.” He said and smiled at me.

“Hi Daniel, I’m your new sister, Dannie.” I said and smiled back.

“Okay Dannie, pack your things. We have lots to do today.” My new Appa said.

I nodded and threw all my belongings into the small purple suitcase I had. When I had finished Daniel took it and wheeled it away to a limo.

Limo? I thought. I stood there looking at it in disbelief.

“You commin?” Daniel questioned.

“Y-yeah.” I managed to choak out and crawl into the car thingie.

My eyes were wider than usual. See I had naturally wide eyes because I was only 1/3 Korean. I could easily be mistaken as an American.

Daniel looked at me and giggled.

“Close your mouth.” He said, “You don’t want to catch bugs.”

“S-sorry.” I stammered and closed my mouth then looked at him.

“No need for sorrow.” He said and smiled at me.

The car stopped and Daniel got out and walked to my side of the limo.

He opened the door and helped me out.

“Thanks.” I whispered and looked up at the huge house we had parked in front of.

“OMO! WE LIVE HERE?!” I screamed.

“Yeah.” Daniel said and walked up the path towards the front door. I just followed him like a puppy. I took in every inch of beauty there was. He led me to a door.

“This is your room. It has your name on it, and this is my room. It has my name on it too.” He said and pointed to his door then turned to look at me again. “I’ll leave you to unpack.”

I opened the door to my room.

The room was huge. There was a bi water bed in the middle of the room, a desk and bookshelf in a corner, a small trampoline by a balcony door, and a huge closet with clothes and shoes filling it. They were all my size!

I squealed as my mother walked in.

“You like it?” She asked.

“Absolutely!” I said and hugged her.

“Good.” She said and hugged me back. She left with a smile.

I opened the closet and started to go through all the beautiful clothes and slipped out of my dirty ones. I went to the drawer that was labeled ‘undies’ and put on a pair. They were pink and frilly with a bow on them. I put them on and then out on a matching bra.

“Creepy.” I whispered.

I put on a pair of white shorts and black and white striped shirt then left the closet.

Daniel was sitting on my bed fighting with the keychain on my suitcase.

“Hi Daniel.” I said quietly

“Hey Dannie! I’m going to take you to my school now so we can show you around.” He said and smiled.

We? I thought.

“Teen Top.” He said. I still was confused.

“We are a singing group.” He said and handed me an iPod touch.

“Here Happy birthday.” He said and smiled. I squealed and hugged him.

“OPPA!” I yelled “Thank you so much!”

He giggled. “No problem. Let’s go!”

I nodded and slipped on a pair of white shoes and followed him outside to a limo. It drove us to a big school. I walked in and was amazed by the number of people staring at me.

“O-oppa why are they all staring at me?” I asked and clung to his arm.

“Because their rude. Just ignore them.” Daniel said and continued to walk. We stopped in front of pole and waited.

5 boys showed up to meet us.

“Hey guys, this is my new little sister.” Daniel said to the guys.

“H-hi. I’m D-Dannie.” I stuttered. They were all very handsome with colorful hair on their heads, ranging from blonde to brown and some in between.

“Hi, I’m Chunji.” A boy said and smiled. He was very cute, and looked to be about 18.

“Yo! I’m Min Soo... You can call me C.A.P if you want.” Another guy said.

“I’m L.Joe.” A very hot guy said and I blushed.

“Hieee! I’m Ricky! You can call me Oppa though!” A cute boy said and puffed out his cheeks cutely.

“And lastly I’m Jonghyun. You can call me Changjo oppa though, if you want.” The last guy said. He was super duper cute and y lips that made me want to kiss them.

I giggled and blushed at all their cuteness.

“Okay, so far I have Chunji, Min Soo, L.Joe, Ricky Oppa, and s- I mean Changjo Oppa.” I said.

They all nodded and some of them giggled.

“Come on Dannie. Were gonna show you around.” Daniel said and we all started to walk around. Laughing and having a good time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So this is my 2nd fan fic and i really hope it goes well. Please csubscribe and feel free to comment!