Drama Musical

Flashback

I stared at the beautiful blue sky. I smiled, I have to start this morning with cleaning my room. My husband had gone to his work. What to do? I have to clean it by myself? I hate dust. sigh. I started with tidy up our closet. My eyes widened, this box? still here? I  put off my work and opened that brown box, I was smiling like crazy. It was contain valuable and memorable items for me. I start to open my diary first, I laughed so hard when I read those story.

❀ Flashback 

7th July 2012

A pretty lady looked so confuse right now. She kept biting her nails and walking around her room.

'where are you?' She whispered to herself and checked her phone again. And suddenly someone knocked the door.

"Tiffany, baekhyun come." a male voice was heard, he is Tiffany's dad.

"Okay dad," her face immidiately changed. She looked so happy and relieved. She ran to living room and sat beside baekhyun.

"Why did you late? The show is about to start!" She hit his arm softly,

"I'm sorry.. I'm not really interested with that drama musical," He said coldly,

"Yak, if you were not like it I can ask my other friend to go with me," She said annoyed.

"Ish you need me to drive you there right? Kajja!" Baekhyun stood up and looked for something, "Where is your dad?"

"At his room of course, wait I have to ask for leave," Tiffany stood up and went to his dad's room.

"Daddy, I will go to a drama musical with Baekhyun. Maybe I will come late, don't forget to dinner." Tiffany said,

"Take care honey," Mister Hwang replied.

--

I went to baekhyun's car. I don't know why suddenly he being so cold like today. sigh I asked him to go with me but seemed he was not really enjoy it.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked me, because of that sigh?

"You," I pouted, I hate when he being like this.

"Sorry... You know I didn't like the actor right?" He rolled his eyes and kept focus to driving.

"Sorry, I should not ask you to accompany me before."

"Eh not like that.. I like to go with you accompany you.. But to watch that actor... ugh my mood changed." He stated and glanced to me who was still pouting

"I'm sorry Tiffany... Okay?" He patted her had and gave his totoro smile.

"Don't give me that smile, you know I will always forgive you if you did it." I smiled, This.. the most warm baekhyun I know.

"I need you to forgive me keke should I smile like it until we arrive?" He was joking, I just laughed.

--

Why I had to accompany her here? This drama musical was bad, and the ticket price.. How could she treat me that ticket?? I better to go to amusement park. But she looked so happy when she got those limited tickets. Yeah she bought VIP tickets only to see her favorite actor. Ah we arrived, I parked my car.

"Kajja!!!!! >.<" She looked so happy when she saw her favorite actor poster everywhere.

"Ah.. okay. But I want to go to toilet. Wait me at lobby, okay?" She nodded, I smiled to her and ran to toilet.

"What? But I have told you right? I want bubble tea now!" I heard someone yelled, outside the toilet.

"But chocolate bubble tea you ordered isn't available, You want me to buy the green tea one?" A man answered, I could guess he  was annoyed,

"Do you think I like green tea huh? Aish I'm not mood for today!" who is he? so annoying. I heard so many people was screaming outside, what happened? Fire? O_O I was finished my pee and washed my hand hurriedly to went out from this toilet. I ran to the crowded, where's Tiffany?

--

Omona, that's Sehun! *_* He looked so adorable with his gray jeans and red shirt. He came with his um... I think he is his manager. Girls around me also notice he is Sehun. So crowded! They wanted to reach Sehun, ottokke? >.< I feel so unstable, they pushed each other, egoism!

brak

I fell, everyone looked at me and So did Sehun. What to do now?! I felt so ashamed. I didn't have enough energy to wake up, but suddenly someone helped me. He was Sehun...

"Omona noona why are you here? Let's go.." He grabbed my hand hand pulled me away from his fans. What?

- To be Continue -

Hello guys! how about the first chapter? Do you like it? Please give me your comment keke especially for my grammatical error ( ̄ー ̄) English is not my native language, and I rare to speak with english. I wish u could understand and help me to correct them :) d(o⌒∇⌒o)b

Red - Author's message

Pink - Tiffany POV

Blue - Baekhyun POV

Green - Sehun POV

Black - Author POV

Comments:

✍ icepop05: you will get so may baekfany moment, also with hunfany ᵔᴥᵔ wish u satisfied with my answer! :D because I still can edit the plot everytime kekeke v(=∩_∩=)フ

✍ ryuhanna: HI! keke this is my first time to post fanfiction here I wish many people like it like yours ♪ ヾ(*⌒∇⌒)八(⌒∇⌒*)ツ

✍ jeongheessi: thankyou dear! kekeke just follow it because it will have so many baekfany and hunfany moments ヽ( ´ ∇ ` )ノ

 exoleaders: thanks! I love both of them too kekee because I love tiffany with all exo members (●⌒∇⌒●)

thanks for reading it guys! (/^-^)/☆♪