Soshi dorms!

I Think I'm In Love

 

Hyoyeon's POV: 
 
Aww, she made me chicken today! How sweet of her *smiles* I guess I'll go shower now!
 
 
Taeyeon's POV:
 
I'm glad the other members are out today, now I get some alone time with Hyo ;)
 
 
Nobody's POV:
 
It's been 30 minutes since Hyoyeon has entered the hot shower. When Hyoyeon was done, she came out with a small towel around her body while her hair was still wet.
 
Taeyeon scanned her toned wet body while she bit her lip.
 
Hyoyeon: Stop staring Tae, youre making me blush! *blushes*
 
Taeyeon: You know I'm a byuntae Hyoyeon! *smirks* HAHAAA, since when did you get so fit Hyoyeonie?
 
Hyoyeon: Ever since forever, LOLOL, imma go change now okay Taengoo?
 
Taeyeon: Okay Hyo!
 
 
Taeyeon's POV:
 
Omfg. I seriously can't stop staring at Hyoyeonie. Her abs are killing me right now. She is making me so you don't even know. I just wish she was mine.
 
Hyoyeon's POV:
 
Omfg. Did Taeyeon just check me out? She's making my heart beat so fast. I can't even think straight anymore. I know she doesn't feel the same way about me as I feel about her. I'll just change now and hang out with her. Ughh. I just wish she was mine.
 
 
Nobody's POV:
 
Taeyeon sat down on the sofa in the living room, and started flipping channels to find a good show to watch. She finally stopped at a drama and then Hyoyeon came out. She was wearing a white tank top with grey sweats on and her hair was tied up. Hyoyeon noticed there was an empty seat beside Taeyeon, but she wanted to sit down somewhere else.
 
-plops-
 
Hyoyeon took a seat on Taeyeon's lap and smiled to herself. Taeyeon was suprised, but also happy so she laughed a little. She started to joke with Hyoyeon.
 
Taeyeon: Hyo, why are you so heavyy, huh? :D
 
Hyoyeon, who whined like a choding replied back.
 
Hyoyeon: aniyo~ im not *blushes* i thought you just said that i looked fit!
 
They both started to laugh with eachother. This is my chance, Taeyeon thought. She slowly took her arms and wrapped them around Hyoyeon's waist. Hyoyeon was shocked, but she enjoyed it. Hyoyeon then leaned back, and rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. They watched a whole episode of a drama together, just like that. Suddenly, two soshi members entered the door.
 
-opens door- 
 
Yoona: We're home! Me and Jessi just finished watching a movie together,
 
Hyoyeon and Taeyeon knew that Yoona and Jessica were together, ever since last month. They were always jealous of them for having such a cute relationship.
 
Taeyeon: Oh, you guys are home?
 
Taeyeon asked while Hyoyeon quickly got off of Taeyeon's lap and sat next to her.
 
Jessica: Yup! We're home! Did you guys do something while we were gone? *winks at Taeyeon*
 
Hyoyeon: No! Taeyeon made us chicken and we just watched a drama together. hehe 
 
Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were madly blushing and they turned red.
 
Yoona: Sure guisee, well, me and Sica are going to get some rest now, see you two later! 
 
Yoona then took Jessica's hand and dragged her into their room.
 
-in yoonsic's room-
 
Jessica: We gotta find a way how to get Hyoyeon and Taeyeon together, they're totally falling for eachother!
 
Yoona: I know, lets just tell the other members for now okay?
 
Jessica: Kks yoong! I love youu~
 
Yoona: Love you too hun, lets call the others!
 
 
 
 
 
Is this fic getting interesting yet? LOLOL, this is my first one, so yea. Hmm, so I think im only going to put very very little in cause im only 13, haha. But there will definitely be romantic scenes! Lets see how this goes, and thanks for commenting/subscribing, it makes me want to keep writing! =]