The Beginning

I Think I'm In Love

 

It was a cold, stormy day, and as Hyoyeon walked outside, she felt a slight breeze tickle her cheek. She was going out and getting ready to practice her next DWTS performance with Hyunseok since it was the semifinals. She finally met up with her partner in a big studio.
 
Hyoyeon: Hyunseok-ahh~ lets practice hard so that we can perfect this performance okay? The other members are going to be coming to watch me tomorrow so I want to do my best! 
 
Hyunseok: Okay Hyoyeoniee, let's do this! Hwaiting! buing buing~ :D
 
 
Hyoyeon POV:
 
OMG, I have to do well on this performance, Taeyeon unnie is going to be watching me this time, and I want to impress her! 
 
She better watch my y moves!
 
 
Nobody's POV:
 
As Hyoyeon finished practicing, she went back to her dorm. She opened the door and gave someone a hug.
 
Taeyeon: *smiles* Ohh, you came home Hyo?  
 
 
Taeyeon's POV:
 
I suddenly heard someone step into our dorm. WOW. Can I just say, today Hyoyeonie looked amazing. Her hair was tied up, and she looked really y with sweat dripping from her face. I greeted her and gave her a hug.
 
 
Nobody's POV: 
 
 
Hyoyeon: Yepp! I just finished practicing for DWTS, I think we're going to nail this performance!
 
Taeyeon: Thats good! Come here and sit down, I made chicken for us to eat~
 
Hyoyeon: chincha (really)? Thanks Taeyeon-ahh~ <33
 
As the two finished eating, Hyoyeon went to take a shower. 
 
Hyoyeon: I'm going to take a shower now okay Taeng? Thanks for the food!
 
Taeyeon: arasso~ no problem, see you later!
 
 
 
 
hmmm, how do you guys like this so far? can't wait to see how this goes! :D