Words I Can't Say

Words I Can't Say

 

Seungri opened Jiyong’s door quietly, making sure not to attract his hyung’s attention. Seungri has been doing this a lot lately, sneaking on Jiyong from afar every chance he could get. He couldn’t understand why although something deep within him knew the real reason.  

He watched as Jiyong was immersed in his work room—absorbed in music sheets, headphones popped in, matching emotions and lyrics to the beat emitting from them. Seungri watched the way in which he held his pen, writing in swift , almost as if he was painting a beautiful masterpiece. He watched as Jiyong’s expressions changed from approval to dissatisfaction to approval again and again in an endless cycle—the look of passion so evident in his eyes, his platinum colored hair a sweaty mess.

 Jiyong…

All the years that he has been in BIGBANG, he never wanted anything more than to always be by his hyung’s side but suddenly these feelings were evolving into something more—something so intense, so strong that Seungri could feel his body shake with anticipation, his heart an aching mess, his mind a battlefield, fighting a blazing emotion that has flared out of his control.

I desperately want to be near you hyung…

Seungri snapped back to reality when he heard his cell phone go off—and at that moment, Jiyong had taken off his headphones, suddenly turning his head in the direction of his door, as the famous y Back ringtone continued to go off. Seungri, completely oblivious to the fact that an amused Jiyong was now watching him, struggled to shut his phone off. He sighed in relief when he did but soon tensed as he felt a pair of eyes watching him.

“How long were you standing there Seungri?” Jiyong spoke, humor in his voice as he got up from his work desk and strode over to the embarrassed maknae standing at the entrance of his door, wearing nothing but a white v-neck t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. Seungri looked up at his hyung, his mouth hanging open slightly, completely speechless, looking for the right words to say.

I just want to be yours…

“Hyung…I uh…wanted to ask if you wanted to grab something to eat, but then I saw you working so…” Seungri managed to respond, his hand nervously scratching the back of his head, eyes blinking non-stop. Jiyong came closer, tilting his head slightly, examining his precious maknae. Somehow, Jiyong knew something was wrong—this wasn’t like Seungri to struggle with his words or hesitate to barge in his room, even if he was working on new songs.

Seungri is the type that likes to make his presence known so why would he have been standing outside my room just watching? Jiyong thought to himself, lips pressed together in a tight line.  

“Ri, are you feeling okay?” Jiyong asked, worry in his voice as he Seungri’s face so tenderly.

I’m far from okay Ji. I’m falling apart inside because I can’t stop this feeling…

Seungri stumbled back at Jiyong’s touch. I want you to touch me like this forever…

“I’m fine hyung, I just have some things on my mind.” Seungri lied, faking a bright, broad grin.

No, something is definitely wrong. Ri’s been acting weird lately…too weird. I won’t stop until I find out why. Jiyong thought as he grabbed Seungri’s hand, pulling him into his room, locking the door behind him.

“Ya hyung…w-wh-what are you doing?” Seungri stuttered as Jiyong pulled him into his room, pushing him onto the bed as he stood in front, blocking Seungri so he won’t escape.

“I know you Ri, you’re hiding something.” Jiyong spoke in a firm tone, eyes carefully observing his maknae. Seungri shot up on his feet but Jiyong pushed him right back onto the bed.

“You’re not leaving this room until you tell me what’s going on Ri.” Seungri felt anger and confusion beginning to pile up, he couldn’t tell Jiyong what was wrong, he just couldn’t.

Ji…what I want to tell you…are words I can’t say…

Seungri kept his gaze on the floor as he felt his eyes beginning to well up, tears just inches away from falling down his face. He tried his best to blink them away, but it was no use, the tears began to roll down his cheeks. Furiously, he began to rub at them with the back of his hand but was stopped shortly by Jiyong’s—his hand lifting Seungri’s chin gently, making eye contact with him and brushing away his tears.

“Seungri…just tell me. I hate to see my maknae like this.” Jiyong’s voice was almost a whisper, a gentle, loving whisper that made Seungri’s heart ache with longing. Seungri took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself for what was about to unfold.

I have to say it…I need to say it…I can’t hold it in any longer…it hurts…

“Jiyong…I…” Seungri took another deep breath, tears streaming down his face once again as Jiyong looks at him intently, waiting for him to speak again.

“Jiyong…forgive me…I…I love you.” Seungri broke down crying again, clutching at his chest as Jiyong’s hand falls to his sides, taking in Ri’s confession.

There’s no way Jiyong could feel the same…there’s just no way…

Seungri stands up from the bed and staggers to the door.

“Ri wait!” Jiyong calls out, grabbing a hold of Seungri’s wrist but he pulls away with a heart full of rejection and regret.  

“You don’t have to say anything hyung…you don’t have to comfort me. I know you could never love me that way. I should have never said it, but all I ever wanted…all I wanted was for you to hold me, kiss me, caress me...love me…make me yours...but I know it can’t be…” Seungri stands in front of the door, his hand resting on the knob, a part of him hoping, wishing his fairy tale ending would come to life right now.

“Just act like I never said anything hyung…” As Seungri is about to turn the knob to open the door, Jiyong grabs Ri’s wrist again with force this time, and slams his back against the door, pinning his wrists above his head. Seungri looks up at Jiyong, eyes wide opened, shocked, surprised, and frightened.

“H-hyung, what are you…” Seungri was cut off as Jiyong’s lips crashed against his, kissing him in a wild and passionate frenzy for what seemed like an eternity. When Jiyong pulled away, both members were looking at each other, panting, trying to catch their breath.

“Ri, you don’t know how long I’ve wanted to hear you say that to me.” Jiyong leans his forehead against Ri’s and looks deep into his eyes.

“Y-you mean…Jiyong…you…” Seungri began to stutter, his heart pounding violently against his chest. Jiyong smiles and plants another kiss on Seungri’s lips.

“Yes Ri, I love you and only you. I was always so afraid that you didn’t feel the same for me so I held it in all the time.” Jiyong let go of Seungri’s wrists, and pulled him into a tight embrace. Seungri wrapped his arms around Jiyong tightly, as their lips met once again.

“Those will always be the words I want to hear Ri, always.” Jiyong took Ri by the hand, pulling him to the bed, a seductive smile forming at the corner of Jiyong’s lips. Seungri felt his heart racing as Jiyong got on top of him, their hands entwining with one another’s as Jiyong began kissing Ri all over.

“I love you Jiyong.” Seungri whispered as Jiyong was lovingly kissing down Ri’s neck.

“I love you too Seungri.” Jiyong found Ri’s lips, kissing him more passionately than before, as their tongues found each other, colliding in a heated battle, as they continued to get lost in one another’s love.

My fairy tale ending came true after all.