Chapter 5

An Odd Smile

Chapter 5

                “What do you need, Daesung-ah?” you asked as he pulled you into the changing room, “If you want to show me your boxers, I’m going to walk away now.”

                “I’m not a ert,” he said, slightly exasperated. “I know, I was teasing you,” you said, frowning slightly. “And you’re the one who walked in on me…”

                “Why were you even changing?”

                “Because my clothes got messy and… Wait! That’s not why I asked you to come back here,” he said, making you chuckle. “Okay, what do we need to talk about then?”

                “You and Seungri.”

                “Who?”

                “Seungri.”

                “You mean Seunghyun?”

                “You know what I meant,” he said with a sigh before sitting down on one of the fold out chairs. “Okay, what do you want to know?” you asked, leaning up against the door. “How long have you two known each other? Did you really date? Why won’t you believe me that he’s a player? Why don’t you call him Seungri? Were you lying when you said you didn’t know who he was? What-”

                “One at a time please,” you said, your head already spinning. “Oh… right,” he paused before taking a deep breath, “Did you two really date?” You nodded, “Yup, we dated all through middle school. He was my childhood sweetheart. He was my first and only boyfriend.”

                “Why did you two break up?”

                “Is that really important?” he nodded, “We broke up because I had some family issues going on that made it impossible for me to have a boyfriend.”

                “So would you date him now?”

                “Maybe.”

                “Maybe?” he asked, looking slightly alarmed. You laughed, “If he asked me I might, but I don’t know.”

                “Wait, so you like him?”

                “Maybe.”

                “Why are there so many maybes?” he exclaimed, making you laugh again. “Come on, what’s your next question. We have to get back to work soon.”

                 “Were you lying when you said you didn’t know who I was talking about when I told you about Seungri?”

                “Nope, my Seunghyun isn’t a player. He’s a panda but not a player.”

                “But he is a player!”

                “I don’t see it.”

                “You think he’s an angel?”

                “Are you mad that I won’t believe you?” you asked, smiling slightly. He was cute when he was mad. Well, he was cute no matter what emotion he had on his face. “Yes, I’m mad you won’t believe me,” he admitted. “Sorry but when it comes to Seunghyun, my opinion is already made. You can try again later if you want?”

                “I will make you believe me,” he decided, standing up. “We’ll see,” you opened the door, “Oh, by the way, those Doraemon boxers were really cute. You should tell me where you bought them.”

                “Stop bringing that up!” he exclaimed, his face turning bright red. You giggled before running back to the front of the store. “Are you teasing hyung?” Seungri asked as you linked your arm in his. “Is it that obvious?” He nodded, “It’s fun, huh?” You grinned and hugged his arm. He turned and noticed Daesung staring at the pair of you, “Come on, Noona, I’ll take you home. I can stay for dinner too, right?”

                “Of course you can, just as long as you don’t mind the kids.”

                “Psh! They’re practically my siblings too.”

                “Yah! You said I could drive you home,” Daesung whined, walking over to you. “But Noona lives closer to me and I want to eat her cooking,” Seungri whined back. “I asked first.” Daesung crossed his arms across his chest. “I guess I’ll go with Daesung then?” it became a question when you noticed Seungri’s face. “As long as I get to come over tomorrow,” he said, letting go of you.

                You sighed before following Daesung to his car once you had grabbed your things from the back. Seungri watched with amusement, “I wonder how Junghwa is going to feel about him. Ah, this is going to be so fun setting Noona up!”