honest confessions

Backstage soheechul

The smell of piping hot pizza filled the practise room, “yum!” Sohee thought already intending to devourer that Pizza “did you get extra cheese like I asked for?” she said, now sniffing the Pizza box

“God! you must be hungry”  Yenny said  looking at her band mate and friend.

“Chick Sohee reacts like that for Pizza, I wonder what the fans would say” added Yobin

“Of course!! Its pizza after all!! I have nothing to be ashamed off”

Everyone starts laughing

They all sit on the floor and set up the food and drinks, comfortably they start eating, some of  them too comfortably.  They take note of Sohee who is already on her second slice of Pizza.

What did you do “hoover that in! I though your cheeks looked chubbier earlier” Nichkhun teased Sohee. Sohee didn’t take this to heart “Oppa! Leave my cheeks alone they are my charm” she smiled and winked at him, reassuring him of her charm.  They continued to eat peacefully until there was a sound out in the corridor signalling that someone was coming to disturb them.

“Ice cream anyone?” Heechul walks in holding up a bag full of Ice cream, standing confidently with his signature cooky smile  in his skinny jeans and a grey hoody with his hair in a beanie hat. Sunny looks up and smiles “perfect timing! We just finished the pizza and Sohee still  looks hungry”. Sohee looks away blushing, she wanted the fact that she ate a lot JYP family information only.

“I’m glad you were free, come sit”  Sunny gestures for Heechul to sit down, Nichkhun moves over to make space for Heechul , he sits in the circle with everyone else directly looking at Sohee, noticing that he is staring intently at her she gives him a smile to make the situation more comfortable.  He gestures to the Ice cream “you want some?”  “yes please oppa” she smiles again.

This is all too polite with a hint of awkwardness  it’s been like this since the last time they met. Heechul takes this time to talk to Sohee whilst everyone else has broken up into their own conversations, “is it weird? Seeing me after all that happened… last time”  Sohee takes a while to answer “a little” she says not giving much away. They sit there in silence now taking note of the conversations around them,  Nichkhun questioned about his involvement with Victoria by Yenny  adding how jealous she is “I want to date like that and have the support of the fans” she sighs

“do you think JYP will let you?” Yobin says knowing full well that JYP had rejected Yenny’s request to go on WGM “Nichkhun is enough! No else from JYP!” he had said, Yenny sighs again recalling this. The attention moves away from WGM and to dating in real life.

Heechul begins to feel uncomfortable  fully aware how many times he had made his feelings be known about Wonder Girls Sohee, in fact rather embarrassingly at this moment his phone wallpaper is of Sohee. Hoping they have forgotten all of this even if he hasn’t he is rather quiet on the subject of dating, until Sunny asks him “when will you ask Sohee out? Or will just continue to fan boy over her in the media?” he was speechless, the sharp tonged witty Heechul was speechless!

Fully aware that Sohee was sitting right in front of him he was unable to answer but just smiled slyly. Sohee took note of that smile, as he didn’t answer everyone else continued talking about other things. 

After a few minutes had passed and he had calmed down from earlier Heechul took the courage to talk to Sohee again, this time trying to play it safe by talking about work “how is practise going? You looked tired” not knowing how to take this, concern or insult she said “alright, haven’t slept much though…”  he realised he had implied that she looked bad “you still look pretty though” he said with a cheecky grin, now looking down as he could not stand being that cheesy to the girl of his fantasy without blushing.

As they conversed more he was biting his time to talk about something, what this visit had been leading up to, “fans have the wildest imagination”… “yea” she agreed “can you believe how realistic the plot was” she nodded “every detail even the part where we would meet in a car” he continued “can you believe the channel is making a series out of fanfics” she nodded again this time adding “I can’t believe they chose us two for the first episode”

“right?!” he smiled “have you watched it? It was really intense, I really felt the storyline…” “especially the part were oppa rejected me!” Sohee added making a joke “Oppa is bad!” he was struck by boldness was she finally making her feeling be known “that wouldn’t happen in real life you know” Heechul said as casually as he could disguising the amount of courage that took for him to say that  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again! I know its been a long time since the last update but I hope this makes up for it :) I haven't been happy with one of the chapters I wrote (you know the one where Heechul rejects Sohee) so instead of changing it made it fit the story

the reason I didn't like it was because when I wrote it I was in that sort of emotion but mainly because it didn't fit the characters and plot I had intended

Let me know what you think