Ten

I Tried
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mandu, wake up it’s already 10 o’clock. We need to go to the practice room on time or else manager oppa will surely get mad.” Sunye said while shaking Sohee’s shoulders.

“Unnie, give me 10 minutes more and I’ll get up.” Sohee said, pulling the comforter over her head.

“No Sohee. You need to get up or we will be late. You shouldn’t have slept late last night; you knew we have practice today.”  Sunye said now pulling the blanket away from her friend.

The reason why Sohee slept last night was because she’s thinking how will she react or how will be the situation when she see the person that she’s trying to disregard these past years.

She hoped it’ll all goes well.

“Sohee-ah, do you want me to get Yubin unnie here and do the privilege to wake you up?” Sunye asked her. A smile played on her lips.

Upon hearing what her unnie said, she suddenly opened her eyes and got up. “No need to do that unnie, I’m up.” Sohee swiftly got up… “See, unnie? I’m awake.”

The last time Yubin had woken her up; Yubin yelled right into her ear and put ice cubes under Sohee’s pajama. Her right ear hurted like hell, she thought back then that her eardrum was broken; and the ice cubes were really cold.

Sunye smiled. It always worked for their maknae.

“Unnie, give me thirty minutes to get ready and I’ll be down.” Sohee said while making her bed.

Sunye shook her head. “No, that’s too long. We’ll be late. Fifteen minutes.”

“Twenty-five minutes.” Sohee’s kept trying.

“Twenty minutes. That’s the last.”

Sohee smiled. “Thank you, Sunye unnie.”                            

“Don’t just smile there, move! Now you only have…” She checked her wristwatch. “…nineteen minutes left.” Sunye smiled while shaking her head. She left Sohee’s room to give her time to prepare.

She sighed.  “Our cute little mandu.”

 

 

After 40 minutes, Sohee left her room and went to the living room where the other members were waiting. She flashed them her sweet smile because of them looked really bored and ready to scold her for being such a lazy .

“I thought Sunye just gave you only 20 minutes? Why was it doubled?” As usual, Yubin was the first to speak since she’s the oldest and sometimes she’s very impatient because she didn’t like being late especially if it’s their first meeting towards Big Bang.

“What took you so long? You know that time is really important?” Sunye said.

“Unnie, how could you expect me to get ready in just 20 minutes? I’m already here, so why don’t we just move so that we won’t be that late?” She turned her puppy eyes to the two.

She knew that she would be forgiven if she done that. Even her members can’t resist her cuteness, you know. Bwahahaha

The leader took a deep breath. “You’re right. Come on, we better not be that late.” It’s no use to argue right at that moment because it was already done and the clock was ticking. They better hurry if they don’t want to be late.

Told you, they can’t resist their cute maknae. Sohee was laughing inside.

They went out to their house and rode their company’s van….

While in the van, they couldn’t help but to be nervous. They were many worries in their minds…. What if Big Bang has such a mean members? You know how some idols especially the popular ones were mean and conceited off cam. What if they’re one of those idols?

What if Big Bang won’t like them?

However they have no other choice but to be nice to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter