Sweet morning

If I Could Change Time... (Side story: SooSica)

Morning dew dripped off the tip of the leaves as the sun rises calling upon a new day. The birds chirpped, singing a melody that lifted the mood. The fresh air of the countryside filled the lungs of two city girls. Jessica and Sooyoung laid asleep against the wall beside one another as their hands still remain intertwined after falling asleep in that position. The old lady who peeked at the young couple an hour before was preparing breakfast for them.

"It's good to be young." the old lady smiled when she saw Jessica's head laying against Sooyoung's.

The morning call of the rooster woke the new couple up after the dangers of the night before.They stretched themselves against to wall to find their hands numb and their necks sore from sleeping in such a position. Jessica complained about the discomfort but was contented secretly. Sooyoung had never been happier waking up, looking at the angel who woke up beside her. The night before seemed like a dream, with all the confessing and drama it all seemed unreal. The more Sooyoung thought about it, the more she doubted herself. 

"Jessica?" she called out for the girl.

"Yes Sooyoung?" Jessica replied while flattening her bed hair.

"Erm last night.." Sooyoung wasn't quite sure how to put it.

"Hmm?" Jessica prompting the nervous girl while still being dense about the situation. 

"I.. me.. you.. " she stuttered. 

"Call me sica-ah." Jessica gave a bright smile.

That smile. It answered all the questions Sooyoung had in her mind. Without a doubt it was not a dream, but her dream girl is hers. She stood up and walked over to where Jessica was.

"Just to confirm." Sooyoung leaned in to give a light peck on Jessica's cheeks.

"Anniyo! It happened like this." Jessica gave the gentle attention to Sooyoung's lips.

When the kiss was done the couple looked around in room unsure of how to act around one another. This couple thing was still so new to them. Thoughts about holding hands, going on dates, and kissing! came to their mind. They took a roller coaster ride of dating in their minds and they both blushed a little thinking of their own sweet moments.

"Maybe I'll get to hold her hand."

"Maybe she'll kiss my forehead."

"Maybe she'll pat me on the head like a child." 

"Maybe she'll brush my hair aside and look me in the eyes." 

They let their minds run wild, and when their eyes did meet once more they chuckled shyly and went back to leaning against the wall. Just then, the old lady came in after knocking on the door. The fragrance of their breakfast filled the room and Sooyoung's stomach grumbled a little. Sooyoung covered her face in embarrassment while Jessica smiled finding Sooyoung cuter than usual. 

"I'll leave you two to your breakfast." the old lady was ready as ever the leave the couple alone.

"You must be hungry." Jessica remarked.

"I guess I am." Sooyoung still recovering from her embarrassment.

"Ahhh~" Jessica strut off her aegyo skills as she attempt to feed Sooyoung her breakfast. 

"Wae?" Sooyoung slightly shocked at Jessica's actions.

"I'm going to feed you! Open up~" the girl really knew how to be cute and lovable. 

In no time at all Sooyoung had finished her breakfast while leaving Jessica's bowl still full. Sooyoung without a seconds hesitation took up the bowl and had her turn at feeding her 'girlfriend'. Jessica left Sooyoung in happy frustration and ate her breakfast in a kid-like fashion, a really really cute kid. Sooyoung took the tissue and cleaned off the stains on Jessica's lips after she was done with breakfast, doing it ever so gently. Looking at those lips and getting enchanted by them, she wanted to taste them once more. 

"Aish, a kiss is supposed to be special!" Sooyoung shutting off her slightly erted mind.

She patted Jessica on her head and complimented her for finishing her breakfast, playing along to Jessica's kid-like aegyo. By the time they had finished their breakfast the sunlight had already filled the room and the two stared out the window at the meadow, walking distance away. 

"Sooyoung, what's the cutest car in the world?" Jessica broke the silence.

"Hmm?"

"Guess~ It's a joke." 

"A aegyo car?" Sooyoung was seriously bad with riddles.

"Anniyo, a Jessi-Car." Jessica revealed her answer later on.

"..."

The both of them burst out laughing moments later, laughing at Jessica's attempt to tell such a lame joke. Jessica's seriousness in telling jokes ended up being funnier than the joke itself. 

"Omo sica, what am I going to do with you." Sooyoung blurted out.

"You.. called my nickname." Jessica beamed, rocking her body in excitement.

A wailing came from outside which bekoned the two lovers to leave their rooms and enter the common area, the baby's cry had attracted their attention. Finding the old lady they came face to face with the child for the first time. The child that'd bring them much joy and pain. The child beared the name Mi Young, but would later be given another.

Tiffany.

----------

Omo I updated once more, I'm so glad that I did. Well look who got into the picture now, hehe. You'll probably know who the child is very well if you've read my other fic but well if you haven't, Tiffany is the cute child that is going to be part of Sooyoung and Jessica's life! Well, that's all I'm going to disclose haha. 

Leave some strength for me (comments). ><