Teaser 1; Yeobo~

≡ Sweet Little Love ಌ Apply Open ಌ

Teaser one; Yeobo~


page-divider-105.gif 

A woman in her late thirty’s was running around the school building to finish all of her errands. She looked down at her to do list and sighed. “I have so much to do today.” She frowned and started picking up her pace. “I am going to kill him when I see him,” she said while tearing up her to do list. She threw the ripped up to do list in the trash can and started stomping her way to the principal’s office. When she got to the office, she barged in without knocking and looked around the room for the principal. “Where are you? I know you’re in here somewhere.” She slammed the door and looked around the room furiously. “I’ll give you five seconds to come out,” she said in a motherly tone. “Five, four, three, two,” she stopped for a second before she said one. 

Then a head came out from under a desk and then a body. The man stood up and gave a nervous smile. “Oh you’re here… I couldn’t hear you because I was… Yeobo~” He went over to his fuming wife and smiled at her. “Why are you here?”

The wife rolled her eyes and went over to the sofa to sit down. “Why is there some many things on the to do list?”

The husband smiled and went over to his wife and hugged her.

The wife pushed him away and stared at him. “Lee Min Kyung, I asked you a question. Why is there so many things on the-”

“Yeobo~ I just bought us lunch. Do you want to eat it right now?” Min Kyung asked while dodging his wife’s eye contact.

The wife stood up in annoyance and went over to her husband’s desk and sat down on the chair. “Yah! Stop calling me yeobo! It gives me goose bumps.”

Min Kyung smirked and went over to his wife. “Jin Hee yeobo~”

Jin Hee rolled her eyes and punched Min Kyung’s right arm lightly. “I’m serious,” she said while suppressing a smile.

Min Kyung smiled. “Don’t hide it,” he said while nudging her arm.

Jin Hee spun the chair around to dodge her annoying husband face.

Min Kyung laughed and sat down on the sofa. “Are you ready for tomorrow?”

Jin Hee spun the chair around to face her husband and shook her head. “No, I’m really nervous for tomorrow.” Then she started doing what she always did when she was nervous, play with her fingers.

Min Kyung saw what his wife was doing and went over to her to comfort her. “It’s okay yeobo~ There won’t be any break outs this year.”

Jin Hee looked up to her husband and looked him in the eye. “How do you know?”

Min Kyung smiled and backed hugged his wife. “I hired guards this year~”

Jin Hee started laughing at her cute husband. “Saranghae yeobo~” She kissed him on the cheeks and stood up. “Let’s eat our lunch.”

Min Kyung smiled and nodded. “Okay~” 

page-divider-105.gif 

Author's Ramblings;  Did you guys like the chappie? I wrote about the principal and the assitance principal ^^ They were so cute :D I had fun writing it xD Anyways, apply is still open so go apply, you, if you already haven't. I'll be writing a few more teasers before I start revealing the chosen girls :] Bye you c:

 

» layout credit