First Night

A Crazy Week - Anime Camp

AN: Hello, readers~ Before you read anything in this chapter, note that many of this had actually happened. Like most of what the girl will speak about. OK, the chars won't say the same thing as we did, cause yeah, they are not us, but the questions will be the same. You'll see how awkward my first night went T.T 

​Oooh~ And read my other stories to, please x3333333 Love yaaa~


 

 Nina sighed softly as she entered the clean and spacious room. She felt a bit guilty for making her brother and the other boys swap the rooms, but hey, the spiders and the smell were just too much for her. So she sat on her bed, quickly searching for her pajamas. It consisted of a pair of black shorts and a white T-shirt with her favorite band (BEAST and yeah, I really have it :3) on it. She quickly changed as she had showered at the morning, and the girl's bathroom was just too.. dirty, so she waited for her roommates. She had a feeling that someone was going to happen that night.

Suddenly the door opened, and Hime and Yuki skipped into the room, grinning from ear to ear. Nina greeted them as she flipped to the next page in the manga (.hack) she was reading. Soon, Hana arrived as well, climbing onto her bunk above Nina. Strangely enough, only now did they notice that Mia was asleep. Nina snickered softly as she turned slightly on the bed, so she was facing the girls.

'So..' Hime started, a sneaky grin on her face. 'Wanna have an introducing night?' she asked, already knowing the answer. Even Mia seemed to wake up much to Nina's dismay. All the girls nodded, and cheered softly. Nina giggled to herself as she put the manga away. 'Who should start?' Hime asked, and seemingly no one wanted, so in the end it was Nina who had to start.

'Great..' she thought, rolling her eyes. ' I am so awkward at talking like this.' She sighed softly, but started speaking. 'Well, I am Kim Nina. I am seventeen years old, and I live with my parents, my twin brother, and my little sister. I like listening to music, and reading.. Uhh.. what else would you like to know?'

'Hmm..' Hime hummed, suddenly smirking. 'Who do you like out of the boys here? And don't say no one, because I can see through you, Ni.' Nina gulped, but knew that at least only the boys would hear it.

'Well.. You know that I came here with Minho and my brother, so obviously, I do know them, but I don't like them. Liking my brother would be.. strange, though I am not against any forms of love, while Minho is.. Minho.. I'd never like him.. I don't know why.' she mumbled, blushing deeply.

'Ni, we already know this..' Hana butted in, a smirk on her cute face.'So, you like Onew, huh?' she smirked when Nina let out a small yelp.

'NO! I do not..' soon, Nina's voice was much softer, making the girls giggle.

'Don't worry, he likes you too..' Yuki said with a warm smile.

'Another question, what's your dream?' Hima asked. Nina smiled at the question, and replied easily.

'I want to be a singer..' she stated with a confident smile. The girls nodded, of course.. Soon, it was Hana's time.

'I am Hana, just. simply Hana..' she started, earning a giggle from the others. 'I am 15, but will be 16 soon. I go to music school, though my hearing isn't the best. I don't like anyone from the boys' she said. 'Any questions?'

'Who do you live with?' Yuki asked, leaning her head on her lower arms.

'My parents..' Hana replied simply. ' Oh and I dream to be just.. successful. I really love music, so yeah. I really love my father, but I fight a lot with my mother, sadly. ' the girls nodded once again. 

'I'm next,' Hime said confidently. 'Well, you can call me Hime, because that's my nickname. So.. I am 16, Iive with my grandmother, who I consider my mother. I rarely ever see my parents, but I am fine with that, I love my grandma, really. So, I mainly watch girly animes, but one of my favorites is One Piece. I don't really know what's my dream yet, but of course, I want to be successful. Hmm.. I don't like any of the boys here yet,but I mainly met your friends, so it may change. ' You can ask me if you'd like..' she said, but her only answers were a few stifled yawns. 

Mia refused to talk since she was soo tired, but in the end she still told the girls a few things about herself, like how she was 15, living with her mom and sister. She seemed to be a positive thinker, and a peace-maker. Nina still disliked her, even if she knew that she shouldn't. Somehow, even if Nina was like this mostly, she couldn't make friends with overly-happy people, only at rare occasions. 

Yuki giggled as it was her turn. 'Well, you can call me Yuki. I am 14, and I really like this place. I live with my grandma since my mother is in London, and my father is somewhere near here still. I kinda dislike her, I mean, she's OK, but I don't like staying with her non-stop. Soo, my mom wants me to go to London with her, but I just CAN'T.. I mean, I have everyone here, and I can't even speak English..' she rambled, seemingly happy to talk. 'Well, I like singing, and I like to watch sweet, romantic animes.' Nina giggled softly, she and Hana preferred those ones as well, though Hana 'liked' sad-endings as well. She sometimes liked to cry at them, while Nina refused to watch them, for some reasons. 'Oh yeah, what do you like, Hana?' she asked suddenly.

'Well, I mostly watch shoujo (animes for girls) animes, but I don't have problems with anything.' Hana smiled. 

'Yeah, me too..' Nina agreed. ' Also, I like ..' she added, and everyone in the room giggled. Yeah, they loved  as well. 

Soon, all girls were tired. Nina curled up with her blanket, refusing to cover herself with it. Hana hugged her stiffed animal close, and yawned. 'Night girls..'she said. Soon, all five campers were sleeping peacefully.