The Beginning Of a Crazy Camp

A Crazy Week - Anime Camp

AN: Well.. hi~ Here is the first chapter of this fanfic ^^ Quite a many chars will be appearing here since this includes the ride to the camp and the first 'meeting'. A few scenes had happened, (or were inspired by the happenings) if you can guess them you can write in the comments.. if you comment at all T.T The chars might be really OOC for now but I'll work on it :3

Love all of you~ 

Katakatica

 

 A small brown haired girl was sitting on a huge double bed, playing with her fingers impatiently. She looked about 15-16 although she was already 17. Waiting for her diva of a twin-brother was always a burden. It wasn't like she didn't care about her appearance, but she always woke up before him, so she was always ready before him. Her shirt, brown hair was currently braided to one side. The door finally opened and she could roll her eyes as her twin pulled her up from his bed,

'What took you so long again?' she asked sighing as she quickly took one last glance in the mirror. They were wearing matching clothes today, but they didn't look like a couple as it was obvious that they were sibling. Their face was almost identical, though the girl's features were even more girly than her brother's who was pretty feminine himself. They were both wearing black skinny jeans and blue T-shirts. The boy's hair was the same shade of the girl's for now, though he was thinking of bleaching it for now. But Nina begged him to keep their hair the same color just for some time. Of course he did as his baby sister asked. 

​'Well Ni, whether you believe it or not, I need both my beauty sleep AND beauty time in the bathroom to look fabulous, while you just.. Look like that..' her twin joked. The girl sighed and picked up her huge suitcase, though she would pull it behind her when they were outside. Their father was finally there to drive them to where they would be picked up by a friend's dad. They could have traveled with the others by bus, but neither of them wanted to sit on a crowded bus for who knows how long, so they agreed to go there by their group of friends.

As they finally reached the house (which was two minutes away by car) Nina quickly jumped out of the car to greet her friend. 

​As the short, blonde haired girl was tackled in a hug, she pouted with fake tears in her eyes. 'Oh my Ni~ I haven't seen you in AGES!' she said, a familiar glint in her brown eyes. 'You love SO far away..' she added as the other, slightly taller girl giggled.

​'Yes, Hana.. So far.. It's like I haven't seen you in two days!' Nina threw her hands into the air, laughing. She had a small party two days before, and of course they had to joke about it. For months, the first thing they did when they met was to say how far they lived from each other, saying they needed a plane to travel the distance, and so on. Of course, it wasn't true, they practically lived on the same street. It was just something to make fun out of. 

​After the girls finally quitted chattering, Nina took out her luggage, yawning silently. It was true that she woke up much earlier than her brother, but right now she was really tired. Kibum smirked, which caused the girl to hit his head lightly. 

​Soon, they were finally sitting in the car of a friend's father, Minho's father, to be exact. After some time, they left their small town. The girl's were arguing about something only they understood, most possibly from the party days before. The boys just didn't want to know what it was about. They knew that those girls meant trouble when they wanted. 

​Nina started to get bored after an hour of traveling and she decided to play on her Tablet-PC. She chose a game, called 'Chicken Run' or what, and started playing as she hummed to herself very softly. They boys who were sitting next to her rolled their eyes. This was only a way so she won't get too nervous. Well yeah, around friends and family, Nina was teasing, happy and bubbly. But she just.. didn't exactly like people at first sight. She rarely spoke in front of strangers and she just wanted to disappear sometimes. She was just.. too insecure around people.

​After another hour and a half, they finally arrived to their destination. Nina gulped visibly as she got her stuff out of the car. Her brother chuckled and petted her head, sending her a look of 'It's going to be alright.' The girl nodded slightly as Minho was already running up to meet his friends. He had been to that camp before. The others followed him, and they introduced themselves to the tall girl in front of them called Charlotte. Nina was staring at the ground as they entered the tiny caffeteria-thing. Sighing she sat on a chair as the others starting chatting wildly around her. She just wasn't in the mood.

​Soon, everyone arrived. This was what Nina feared the most. Seeing that the camp leaders weren't there yet (was it a miracle or fate?) she started playing on her tablet again. Suddenly, she heard a loud yell. 

​'CHICKEEEEN!' a tallish boy practically flew to her, earning himself a strange look from the other. He finally realized what he had done and blushed lightly, looking away. 'S..sorry I just really like everything about chickens.. Especially, in this game you'll eat them, right?' the boy asked, making Nina look at him like he was crazy. Then she started laughing. The boy grew even more flustered and quickly introduced himself. 'I'm a Lee Jinki, but call me Onew.' Nina nodded and smiled at him, a small blush on her face.

'I am Kim Nina, but you can call me Ni. ' she said. Suddenly a very short, kid of puppy looking boy stepped to them, apologising for Onew's strange appearance. Nina shrugged, and noticed that her brother had been really silent when those two had entered the room. She smirked to herself as the boy- Jonghyun, introduced himself, and stared at Kibum for a bit more than necessary. He and Onew had decided to sit at Nina's table, Onew asking the girl if he could play with the Chicken Game. She sighed and showed him how he should play, softly muttering.' And I thought I was childish, huh..?'