Saranghae

My "bestfriend."

Key's p.o.v

"Yeobo ah~ Are you done? I feel so lonely hereeeeeee, come and accompany me pleaseeeeeeeee~~" I tried to sound as cute as possible so that she will stop studying and come over to my side for a little while. 

"Yaa, oppa, be quiet. Im trying to concentrate here. Go watch your tv or...cook something or do something alright." 

There she goes again, forever neglecting me for her studies. Where is that "i want my Key oppa" girlfriend of mine. 

"But you've been neglecting me for two hours just for your studiesssssssss." i walked over to her and gave her a hug from the back. 

"Aish, oppa!~ Go do something else, i really have to study for tomorrow's test. nownow be good and watch tv or sleep alright? When you wake up i'll be er...done!" 

"No. Im just going to sit here and stare at you then." 

"But.. aish! Fine~ Be like that!~"

"Awww, my little princess's angry huh? Dont be~ Oppa will go make something for you to eat alright? Dont be angry! Come on~ Give me a smile~" 

" *smiles* now hurry gooooooooooo~"

Your p.o.v

Now that Key oppa can rest for three months, his been by my side 24/7. its not that i dont like his company, but he just gets too gluey and i cant study!!!! Now that he has gone to cook something for me, i can finally study. Hmmm, i wonder what is he going to cook for me~ Something sweet? Hot? Cold? kekeke.

After another two hours of intense studying, Key Oppa appeared with a tray of chocolate cake infront of me, with whip cream and ice cream as the topping.

"Yeobo ah, you done studying? Now eat eat eat. Ahhhhhh~"

"Nice?"

"Mmmm, i want somemore!"

"You've got the whole cake to yourself, just eat as much as you can alright?"

"MMMM!!"

"I got to head back to SM for a while so..you stay at home and wait for me ok! I will be home with dinner! Love you~" 

He gave me a kiss and left for SM. Its been half a year since he popped that question and im glad he did. We're just like any ordinary couple, we quarrel over the smallest things, we laugh at the weirdest stuff, we try to spend any time we have together as time is really precious to us. Its hard to see him after these three months as he would be busy flying here and there, neglecting me somewhere in the middle. But i know that he loves me the most. All the doubts i had before, they are all gone. Thanks to him, for making me believe that our relationship will work out. Thankyou, & i love you.