chapter07

Kris Wu must die.

 

 

Tao entered his house signing. This whole ‘make Kris love you’ was tiring the living out of him.

He sinked on the couch and frowned.

How much he wished he could take everything back and run away. But he couldn’t.

He promised he would succeed.

How hard is it to turn a straight person gay after all? He face palmed himself. It’s almost impossible.

Almost. And that’s all he needed. One possibly he could succeed.

He texted Sunny, asking her to meet with him at his house with all the girls. He also complained about needing to get Kris believe he is straight.

He texted Sehun as well who was more than eager to come.

And then he waited.

Until it was 5 in the afternoon and everyone started to gather.

He opened the door for the girls, even for a girl he hadn’t seen before as he greeted her awkwardly.

Sehun quickly came right after and they all settled in the living room.

“I like him.” Tao heard the ‘new’ girl mumble while pointing her finger at him.

Tao’s eyes widened just a little and he looked down slightly blushing.

She laughed at his cuteness and smiled warmly.

“Luna!” Taeyeon hissed annoyed.

“What?” she asked innocently

“Stop hitting on him!” Sunny yelled smacking Luna’s head.

Luna pouted and looked at Tao expectantly.

“Who are you again?” Tao asked confused scratching his head.

“Oh I’m Luna Park, your new girlfriend, please treat me well!” she beamed excited while standing up and bowing respectfully.

“Eh?” he asked back even more confused.

“Pardon her stupidness.” Tiffany butted in. “Well you said that you needed to show to Kris you are as straight as him, right? Well we thought, who is a better candidate than his forever-crush Luna?” Tiffany answered smiling.

Forever crush? Don’t tell me Kris actually liked this girl, Luna?

“Seriously? Kris has a crush on Luna? Why?” Tao asked, not really wanting to offend Luna but doing it nevertheless.

“Yes he has-had for a long time now, but Luna never gave in, he is not her type. Why he likes her? We have no ing idea!” Yoona exclaimed.

“Yah.” Luna gritted her teeth

“So we will pretend she is my girlfriend?”

“Yes!” Luna said as she jumped up again. “Isn’t that awesome?1 and you are my type! So cute!”

Tao was contemplating if it was a good idea to be seen with Luna outside. She didn’t seem -how do we put this- stable.

But she was a pretty Blondie with a nice body?

But she looked really young. Like way too young.

“Are you even legal?” He asked curiously.

She widened her eyes shocked, mouth hanging open.

“Of course I am, Tao! We are the same age as well!” She retorted giving him a ‘v’ sign.

This girl was seriously giving him a headache. A terrible one as a matter of fact.

“So what do you say?” Yuri asked hopefully.

He nodded, but before he could verbally agree Luna had rushed to his side and gave him a big suffocating hug.

“Amazing!” she beamed

Not really, Tao thought.

“That’s all?” Sehun asked

“Well there is something else, but I am not sure if we should talk about it.” Tao said looking at his feet.

“Just spill it already.” Sunny yelled

“It is just that… I don’t know how to kiss boys…”

The girls giggled while Sehun blushed furiously.

“So you need someone to help you? Sehun can you help?” Taeyeon asked

Sehun jumped up at his name being called out and nodded negatively.

“No way in hell!” He muttered flushed

Tao scoffed.

“He wouldn’t be able to help me anyway. I need someone with experience. If Sehun kissed me, he would be as lost as I would be.” Tao explained

“So we need a gay one?” Luna questioned as Tao nodded.

“Well there is always-“

“NO. NO NO NO NO.” Sehun screamed before Tiffany could continue.

“We are not bringing Kai into this!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Who is Kai?” Tao asked

“Kai is a friend of KRIS.” Sehun replied emphasizing in Kris’s name.

“Does anyone know anyone else?” Luna asked

“Well, there is always Kyungsoo, my friend but I don’t think he would ever agree to teach me how to kiss men” Tao replied thinking

“So that leaves us to….” Tiffany said smirking.

“Oh god no, why him.” Sehun yelled.

“Who is going to ask his help?” Sunny questioned eyeing us all.

“Well I think I just know the right person. He will be coming in any minute.” Yuri said smiling

“Who?” we all asked in unison.

“Wait and you’ll see. I talked to him yesterday and he agreed to help us.”

Several minutes later, the door finally opened.

A very tired Luhan(?) entered and laid down on the couch quickly.

“Luhan?” Sehun questioned blushing.

“Oh hey Sehunnie, how have you been?” Luhan asked smiling warmly.

“This is ed up” Tao said as he got up.

“Is anyone of Kris’s friends an actual real friend who doesn’t do stuff behind his back?” Tao was annoyed.

Come on, Sehun and Luhan where his friends. How could they do this to him?

“He needs to learn his lesson. He needs to get open-minded. Do you know that Kai hasn’t yet told Kris he is homoual because he is afraid of his reaction? Kris has to get things straight.” Luhan reasoned.

“Even if we do everything, even if I was the iest man on earth, it doesn’t mean that Kris will suddenly start liking man.” Tao replied. He felt hopeless.

“We don’t need Kris to start liking men. We need Kris to start liking Tao. It doesn’t matter if you are a boy or a girl, Kris has to learn to look over the appearance. Straight love, gay love. Love is still love, right?” Luna said.

And that’s when Tao understood something.

He doesn’t have to turn Kris gay. He has to make Kris start liking him, for who he is. Well at least for who he pretends to be.

This.

Is.

So.

ing.

Messed.

Up.

But that’s why it’s interesting.

Tao smirked. Luna was right.

He can do this.

Correction.

He will do this.

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

“Do you mean to say that Luhan is the one to help me?” Tao asked.

No, Luhan didn’t quite seem like a person with experience in that kind of field.

“No way Luhan will teach Tao! I won’t approve!” Sehun yelled standing up angrily.

Everyone turned their heads to the furious maknae who was now awkwardly standing there.

“What I meant w-was t-that Luhan probably d-doesn’t have enough experience to teach a-anyone. We should ask help from K-Kai…” Sehun mumbled sitting down, looking helplessly as the white ceiling

“So now you want Kai to help us?” Yuri asked smirking. Something was fishy.

Luhan looked dumfounded, wondering what was Sehun’s sudden outburst all about.

He shrugged, if the younger wanted to tell him, he would.

“So how are we contacting Kai? And how do we know he is going to help?” Tao asked

“Well I’ll call him. And I’m sure he’ll agree. You are pretty hot.” Luhan remarked practically checking Tao out.

“Luhan!” Sehun pouted looking devastated.

‘I can be hot too’ Sehun thought frowning

Luhan gave him a questioning look before taking his phone out and giving Kai a call.

After the small conversation Kai and Luhan had Sehun sulked.

For a unknown reason to Sehun, he didn’t like it when Luhan talked to Kai. He didn’t like it when Luhan talked to anyone except him.

“So?” Tao asked bringing Sehun back from daydreaming.

“He said he is coming over, but I didn’t have the chance to give him any details.’ Luhan replied tapping his finger in his foot.

“So now what?” Luna asked

“Now we wait.”

And that’s what exactly they did for almost an hour.

They forgot to mention that Kai wasn’t exactly the punctual type of person.

When finally Kai decided to make them the honor of actually coming, he beeped Luhan when he was out of Kris’s house. He didn’t really understood where Tao, was exactly living.

“Luhan opened the curtains and waved his hand through the window calling out Kai’s name.

Kai seemed to finally see them as he headed their way.

He rang the bell, and Tao opened the door, feeling obligated as it was his house after all.

“Are you Tao?” The guy-who he supposed was Kai asked, eyes glowing

No, it wasn’t the glow you see in kid’s face when they are about to buy their favorite game, it was that kind of glow that signalized lust and want.

Tao nodded, slightly unsure.

 

And Tao didn’t really appreciate the look the stranger was giving him, checking him out from head to toe.

“I’ll do it!” Kai beamed happily as he quickly entered the house.

Tao seemed a bit scared as Kai had climbed on top of him.

“Not now! Not here! Not with all those people watching!” Tao yelled, covering Kai’s mouth, as the younger was trying to kiss him.

“Come on! Don’t be shy! We want to watch!” Sunny retorted smiling

“You have got to be kidding me!” Tao face palmed himself

Wrong move, as Kai had time to just charge forward and kiss the more than unwilling Tao.

“NO NO NO!” Tao said, pushing an angry Kai away.

“The when do you want to do this?” Kai said, knowing he had no chances of winning over this argument.

“Come over, tomorrow morning. And it will be just the two of us” Tao ordered, eyeing everyone in the room.

He was serious, no surprise visits tomorrow.

The girls sulked, frowning.

“So where is Kris?” Tao asked wanting to break the tension.

“He went out with Chen. They hadn’t met for a while.” Sehun replied casually.

“Well I better get going before he comes back. I’ll call you later Luhan. Bye guys!” Sehun said walking out the door.

“We better get going as well.” The girls said as they waved goodbye.

Luna stayed behind with Luhan and Kai

“Well I’ll come over the bar tonight, and you know pretend we are dating.” Luna explained smiling before leaving with Luhan as well.

“So” Kai started

“No.” Tao retorted

“Why? I’m hot too. It will be fun, you’ll see!” Kai cried out

“Sorry, I’m not gay.” Tao replied resting his head on the couch

“You are not? Then why…?” Kai questioned confused

“It is a big story. Now go.” Tao said

“Can’t I sleep here for tonight? I promise I won’t annoy you!” Kai pleaded.

“Go away!” Tao said laughing as he practically threw him out of the back door. We wouldn’t want Kris to see Kai in his house, would we?

Tao took a long nap before getting dressed for work.

He quickly washed his face and left the house.

He headed to Kris’s home and rung the bell.

“Are you ready?” Tao chirped.

He was happy. It was his first legal job after all.

Kris nodded and closed the door behind him.

They headed to Kris’s car, as Kris was too tired as he had put it. Tao thought the older was just lazy to walk.

He entered the passenger’s seat, next to Kris, a wide smile on his face.

Kris scoffed; he would have to go to work with Tao every day?

They arrived in no time, as Kris was a rather fast driver.

Or maybe he was just eager to get rid of Tao.

Whatever it was, they arrived quickly anyways.

Kris entered first, leaving Tao trailing behind.

They still hadn’t opened, some cleaning was done, so Tao decided to just stick around Kris, much to Kris’s annoyance.

Well, Tao couldn’t care less that Kris didn’t really appreciate his presence there, he would just stick there.

“By the way” Kris started “this is the other bartender, Sungmin”

“Oh” Tao mouthed eyes wide in horror.

“Hey you are the new—Zitao, is that you?” Sungmin questioned confused

Tao hurried behind Kris’s back.

“You have confused me with someone else.” He stuttered before clutching his fists on the back of Kris’s shirt.

“What is going on? Do you know each other?” Kris asked

“NO” “YES” They answered in unison.

‘Hell is empty and all the devils are here’ Tao thought