TWO

My precious 2 STARS .........

tomorrow morning , you should go to school but you seem still sad and your parent understand you . your dad go to the father of the boy that you yesterday . then Mr.kim open the door .

"hey friend ... what bring you here ? " ask Mr.kim and invite your father to come in . then your father refuse .

"i want to talk with your son !! he must take his responsibility after what he done to my daughter !! " your father seem like to burst out of angry but he still control it .

"what you talking about ? my son ... what ? " Mr.kim ask with nicely and clueless .

"your son !! he take my daughter's . he my daughter Mr.kim !! and now my daughter is scare !! and i want your son take his responsibility !! "

"w- what ? my son .... what ? but Mr.park .... my son - " your father cut off Mr.kim word .

"he is . i have the proof . Mr.kim , i not play around about this ! "

"oh my . but , please do come in , we can have
talks with my son " Mr.kim invite your dad to come in with warmly . so your dad come in . Mr.kim invite your dad to sit at the living room and he go upstair to wake up his son .

"yahhhh !!!!!! KIM JONGIN !!! OPEN THE DOOR !! " Mr.kim yell and bamm his son room's door . after five or so  , his son open the door and lie down back with lazyly on the bed . then , Mr.kim come in with angrily but his son still lie down on the bed with lazyly .

"yesterday !!!!! what did you do ???!!! " ask Mr.kim with loudly and yelling to his son .

"ieii- juzztt -drinzzzkkk -atzz -myy -friendzzz -houzee" he talk with his face buried on the bed with the pillow .

"heyyy !!! wake up !!! " his dad yell at him at pull him from the bed . so , he
got up and sat on the bed .

"why you being so serious . yesterday i just hang out with my friend , dad " kai talk with lazyly and his eye still close .

"WITH YOUR FRIEND ??!! BUT , YOU KNOW THIS MORNING !!! MY FRIEND COME . YOU KNOW BECUASE OF WHAT ??!!! " Mr.kim yell at him . kai scratching his neck and yawn .

"because of what ? " kai said with
relaxed and open his eye . then his father slap he with hardly and it leave some red colour on kai's cheek . kai rub his cheek because it is the most pain's slap that he ever feel .

"YOU KNOW BECAUSE OF WHAT , JONGIN?!!
YOU ! YOU TAKE HIS DAUGHTHER'S VRIGIN !! IT HAPPEND YESTERDAY !! DID YOU REMEMBER ? " Mr.kim yell at him and ask . kai tilt his head .

"NO !! IM NOT !! " kai cried and his face look serious .

"now ! clean yourself and go to the living room . i and the faher's girl that you will be there . NOWW !! " Mr.kim still mad at him and yell at him . then kai take his towel and go to the toilet to take a bath . Mr.kim go to the living room , its time he to face the father's girl that his son . it make he feel so ashamed but however he still have to face Mr.park
. then he sit down on the sofa in front of Mr.Park .

"Mr.park , im sooo sorry for your precious daughter . my son will be here after he clean himself . please not to bring this issue to court . i know this case seem - . your father cut off Mr.kim word .

"i don't care
! i just want your son take his responsibility to my daughter if she pregnant " your father seem angry but he still control it .

"yes , i understand Mr.park , please just calm down " Mr.kim said with softly .

then after a few minute , kai came and sit next to his father
. his face looks as innocent .

"its totally you ! you ! " your father said while stare at kai's face .

"look uncle , i know its my fault but whats the matter ? i don't know everything because i drunken yesterday " kai said .

"i want you take your responsibility to my daughter " your father said and standing his ground .

"look , Mr.park , we will talks later . do you have anything to say ? about this , i'll talk to my son " Mr.kim said and standing too and face Mr.par
k. while kai still sitting on the sofa and playing with his finger .

"i ' ll go now , if there anything happend about this , i will talks with you " your father said and back to home .

"did you hear what he say , jongin !? " kai's father ask him . kai nod and still playing with his finger .

"don't be so rude ! i want you to take your responsibility to her !! " Mr.kim said and go upstair to get ready for work .
kai lean on the sofa and sigh . what i gonna do ? what i gonna do ? what i gonna do ? i...i...i... a girl?? howhh s*** !!!

after two weeks , you recover from your trauma . and you ready to school back and really want to forget about what happend two weeks ago .

"yahhh !!!!!! _____ -ah . i miss you alot !! alot !! alot !! you knoww !! " eunji approach you and hug you with tighly .

"mm , i know , now let go , i hard to breath " you said.then , eunji let you go from her arm .

"do you feel better , ____ -ah ? "eunji ask you with a cute smile . you nod

"yea , i want to forget it , eunji-ah . so , do have to make sooo many homewrok since two weeks i not got to school ? " you ask eunji just to run from the topic that make you trauma two weeks ago .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you back from school , then you open your lappy and check your email .

"wah , jiwoo sent so many
message !! " you said and smile to the lappy .

hey there , i miss you alot here . soon , i'll be back to korea , just wait okey . hope you stay healthy and be strong .... don't be too childish . do you have any problem ? you can tell me .

"problem ?? *sigh  jiwoo-ah , mianhae , i don't want to tell my big problem to you , i think its okey now . i miss you too . be back soon . promise !! " you said . and you start replying jiwoo's message .

and , your mom come in your room . your mom sit beside you , while you typing , you asking your mom .

"mom , what brings you here ? " do you have anything to say ? you said and still typing to reply jiwoo's message .

"is that jiwoo ? you have such a good relationship with him since before until now " mom said.

"yes , we become close since our childhood , and ... mom and dad know his parents too , its business partner , right ? " you said and
still typing to reply jiwoo's message . mom nod

"i just wanna say that , the boy that you , will take his responsibility . you don't have to worry about it " mom said and smile to you . you stop typing and face your mom .

"o- o- okey  , but... mom , i scare... what if i really pregnant ?" you ask your mom with sadly face .

"nooo ,,, its okey dear ,,, " your mom hug you with tighly .

"but , if it happend - " you cut off your mom words .

"NO !! im not !! sayy , it not happend ,, not happend . i love jiwoo , i don't want to lose him " you cry in your mom arm .

"shhh , its not .. okeyy its not happend baby ..." your mom persuade you in her arm and rub your back .