TWELVE

My precious 2 STARS .........

"guys , i hear there is a new boy ? is it right ? "one girl ask to her classmate and sit at her place.

"hum ? a new boy ? _____ , where have you been ? i miss you alot , you know !! "eunji said. "maybe after school i will go to her house "eunji said.then their teacher enter their class and all pupil go to their place with hurriedly.then they greet the teacher.

"okey class , you may sit "the teacher said.and all student sit.

"as you all inform , we have a new student , here .. come in , jiwoo "the teacher said and eunji become surprised and become an o shape.

"jiwoo ? jiwoo ? did ____ , know that he's back ? "eunji said.jiwoo enter the class and stand beside the teacher.

"now , introduce yourself , jiwoo "the teacher said.

"lol , the teacher really look like interest to jiwoo , i think "the girl beside eunji said.then eunji nod sign that she agree to what the girl said.

"anyeonghaseyo , lee jiwoo imnida " he said and bow.

"mm, thanks jiwoo , you may take a sit "the teacher said and pat jiwoo's shoulder.then, jiwoo go to his seat.

"omg ,omg , omg he is super hot , handsome .... and smart !!! "other girl said.

"no . not at all .. my kai is more handsome , hot than him .. kai is unique .. he is an alien .. oh my KAI  "the other girl said.

"moreover , kai in E class . jiwoo in A class .. so he more hot , then "the girl add.

"whatever , all class is just same ....but , kai is not active anymore , now , he just be a quiet boy .. moreover , he stop being a playboy , naughty , drunken it because of case that he a girl at school "the other girl said.

"really ? who is that girl's name ? oh my poor her "the other girl said.eunji hearing what they talking about , become shock . she don't want your name be contaminated.

"if i not mistaken , the girl's name is .. "eunji cut her words and she stand on her ground.

"yah , you guys please just stop talking . it disturbing me study you know , moreover the teacher is teaching now !! "eunji said and sit back at her place.then the girls stop talking and just look straight at the teacher.

kai ? kai ? oh , that boy .. ____'s friend . he schooling here ? he in E class ? hmm , this recess i gonna see him jiwoo said in his mind.

recess time . jiwoo just about to exit the class but there is a girl calling him .

"jiwoo !! "eunji exclaimed.then jiwoo stop walking and turn back.

"you ... ____' friend , right ? eunji ? "jiwoo ask.eunji nod.

"anyeong , eunji imnida .. neon , jiwoo , ____'s boyfriend ? right ? "eunji said and put out her hand to shook hand with him.then they were shaking hand.

"nae , im _____'s boyfriend "jiwoo said.

"oh , where are you going ? "eunji ask.

"i- i want to go cafe but before that i have to meet someone "he said.eunji tilt her head.

"who ? aren't you new here ? how come you have a friend ? "eunji ask.

"he is _____'s friend . so , i just want to meet him , it seem i don't have any friend here "he said.

"oh , but i your friend , i don't have friend too .. since _____ long time not come to school " eunji muttered.jiwoo still can hear it.he couldn't help but just smile because eunji is cute with that face .. she pursed her lips.

"ohkay , i will go recess with you , is that okey ? "jiwoo said and eunji become happy.

"is it okey ? cause i don't have any friend "eunji said.he nod.then , they go to the cafe together and buy some food and sitting at the table , they seem become close and comfortable each other.then , kai just about to exit the cafe he saw jiwwo woth eunji.

"ohh , jiwoo ?school at here ? he with other girl ? they seem look warm together .. if i not mistaken , the girl is _____'s friend , maybe "kai said .

"however , i still don't like that guy "he said and went to the rooftop of school.

at the rooftop , he lean against the fortress.

 " *sigh* _____-ah , do you love me ? or .. that guy ? aishh !! i hate that guy !! really !! that guy is really..really..really .... -"kai words cut by jiwoo which just come.

"really what ? who is .. that guy .. what do you mean ? "jiwoo said and he sit beside kai and lean against fortress.

"what you doing here ? "kai ask with cool.

"i just sitting .. i don't have any friend here "jiwoo said. they talking without eye contact.

"friend ? the girl that you taking lunch together just now , not your friend ? huh , what you doing behind ____ ? she is really loyal to you"kai said.

"yah, im not a badboy , okey . i loyal too , i will never let her go no matter what happend "jiwoo said.

"no matter what happend ? "kai ask.he nod.

"okey , we just wait and see after few month do you still believe that she really loyal to you ? kai said.

"what do you mean after a few month ? tell me truth , kai ?! "jiwoo said.kai grin.kai stand up.

"tell me ,kai "jiwoo said.

"after a few month , just a little , just be patient , okey "kai said and he exit the rooftop and enter the school.he grin.

hmm , after a few month , ____'s tummy will become round and big and that time you will know the truth , and im sure that you will feel that time ____ is not loyal to you anymore ... nut i don't want to ruin _____'s life again , i will always be by yourside _____ eventough , that guy always with you .....

"what does he mean just a few month ? does ____ have something hidding from me ? does kai has related to the what _____ hiding ? ____ i love you , don't hurt me , i wait for you 1 year ..."he said.

you just walking alone at your mom's garden behind the house and suddenly , you feel so dizzy then you faint.your mom bought you to the hospital.

after a few hours you conscious .

"do you want some water ? "kai ask. he sit beside your bed.you shook your head and you smile to him he smile back to you.

"you not going home ? you still wearing uniform .. " you ask.

"im worried about the baby and you .. remember , you still under my responsible "he said.

"mom ? dad ? "you ask.

"work "he said.

"how come you become  like this ? why you faint ? you have to take care the baby , the baby is mine too .. you know .. "he said and that time jiwoo hear from outside . he just about ot come in but after he heard he insist, then the flowers that he has brought for you drop on the floor then he run away.

"i just feel so dizzy and faint .. why you mad at me ? " you said.

"no, i not mad at you , i just worried . the baby and you .. "he said

_____ you pregnant ? and the baby is not my son/daughter ..it th other man's ... how could you do this to me ? how could you ? how could you ? you not loyal to me , _____ !! i-i love you . i left you 1 year , i loyal to you . but you , i not touch you but the other man had touch you ? i never look at other girl even , many girl really interest in me i still loyal to you .. how could you !! i-i love you ,_____ "jiwoo said and he lean against wall then tears started streaming down his cheeks.

"tomorrow , you will left  "kai ask.you nod.

"your parent will fetch you ? "he ask.you shrug.

"i don't know , maybe "you said.

ding~dong~ding~dong eunji press you mansion's bell.

"hmph , where is she ? Mrs.park not at home too ? "she said.then she went to the gate and exit.after she out from the gate , she see jiwoo is sitting and lean against the gate.she went to jiwoo.

"jiwoo-sshi "she said.then jiwoo look up.his face really heartbroken person.

"what you doing here ? did you want to meet _____ too ? i want to meet _____ but she not at home , if you don't mind , we can have a walk together "she said.jiwoo stand up.

"are you okey ? "she ask.he shook his head.

"your eye is red "she said.

"just...here is so cool "he said. "lets go " he said.they start walking together.the more jiwoo stepping the more his heart aches and he begin slowly tearing.then he stop walking eunji too.

"omo , you crying ? "she said.then , jiwoo place his head on eunji's shoulder.

"" i love _____ "he said and his head still on her shoulder.

jiwoo-ah , im here .. you can release your feeling ... _____-ah , im sorry im doing this to your boyfriend , im just helping not more than that .. jiwoo rest on my shoulder , why i feel happy ? no , i not take jiwoo from you , _____ .. im- im just her friend , right , her friend not more than that.