ONE

My precious 2 STARS .........

"okey class !! remember what i say , this week you guys must make a video that is related with our project that we make just now . Class end here you guys may take your recess'' . told teacher while the student busy tidying their books and stationary on their desk to make sure their desk look neat and clean before they go out for recess . And a girl come to the teacher , she look so innocent , she has a long straight hair and a beautiful smile that is eunji , she is ____ best friend .

''teacher , may i ask ? '' ask eunji with smoothly to the teacher .

'' yes eunji , you can ask . what is it ? '' ask teacher while put her books into her bag and look at eunji .

'' mm , this is about this project . the video .. can i partner with ____ , because last week i
abscent ? '' ask eunji with politely.

''owhh , okey you may but make sure the ideo is related to our project that we make just now '' . told teacher while giving a smile to eunji .

''thank you teacher '' she give a bow to teacher before leave the class . '' where is ____ ?? '' she look around to find you .

"GAHHHH !!! '' you surprising eunji from the back and then she surprised . eunji turning back to see who make her surprised .

''yah!! you make me a big surprised !! AISHHH !! '' told eunji with mad .

"soooorrryyyyy ... lets go to the rooftop " you ask with awry face .

"lets go !! its been a looong time not go to the rooftop since a week i not go to school " you and eunji walk to the rooftop while talking
until reach at the rooftop of school and you sit down on the floor and rest on the fortress .

"so , ____ where , when we gonna do our video ? " eunji asking you .

"i don't know.emm , next week teacher want the video .. arghhh ~~~
eunji-ah .... help meeeee , my mind is blank nowww '' you stare the floor with down face . then eunji pat your back and she smile to you .

"okey , okey i will help you.tomorrow we will do this video together after school.at school dancing practise room .okey? "

you nod and smile to her .

"that my chinguuuuu " you hug her .

Tomorrow after school , you wait for eunji outside the classroom .

"lets go !! did you bring the videocam ? " ask eunji . you nod .

"lets go . before its late , i don't want back home
at dusk . it make me scareee " you said while holing a bag that is contain videocam and the videocam's utensil . then eunji grab your arm and lead you to the dance practise room .

"hmmm , this room is soooo quiet . lonely .. and................ scare too '' eunji teasing you
.

"what you talking about !! its not make sense !! lets go make the video then we can go back home " you bring out the videocam and the utensil then you pair the utensil and place the videocam on it . then eunji prepare two chair for you and her . then you sit on the chair and eunji sit beside you . during you two practise , you two heard some voices boy and girl from outside . then you two stop practise and go to the outside the practise room to see what happend but when you two go out there is nothing and the sound still there .

"just ignore it . maybe the security guard " said eunji to lose your nervous . you nod .

then , after you and eunji finish practising for the video , you and eunji want to start record it . then , you press ' start ' button on your videocam then you with quickly sit down on your chair beside eunji . then , you two are about to start to speech infront the cam , you two heard back the sound . the sound like they are having a sex ? and the man sound like drunk but ... this is school ??? eunji standing her ground .

" i'll see whats the matter , you stay here , if theres nothing happend , i'll told the security guard . okey ? " eunji go to the outside room . she look aorund but theres nothing then she go to the security's booth . then you stay alone in the practise room . you forget to stop the rocording . suddenly you heard the sound that man being drunken is louder and louder . so , you go to the outside room . then you see a man standing infront of you . he is too drunken .

"heyyy , pretty ladyyy ,, wanna @#%$ wi- wit wihtt with m- m- me ? " he asking with drunken . you become scare and scare because theres no one just you and the drunken man .

" i- i- i think you better go sleep at your home " you said and you want to close the door but the man hold up , he push you into the room and he push you on the floor and he unzip his pant , undress himself and then you try to run away but he got you . he rip your cloth then he rape you . you cry , you beg him but he is drunken he just do whatever he want to do to you . but , he don't know that all his act be record on your videocam . you forget about it too . eunji still at the securty's booth . after a few minute , eunji back to the practise room , then she shock seeing you in fear and half naked .
then she got up you and sit you down on the chair , you seem in traumatic
. she unzip her sweater and then wear it to you . she with quickly call your parent and the police too . after a few minute , the police and your parent arrive at your school.

"oh my !! who do this to you sweetie " your mom hug you with tighly , worriedly , sadly and she cry too as you .
then eunji surveyed by some police . eunji saw your videocam , she take it and give it to the policer . then , the police take the  material evidence to the station . then you brought back home with your mom , eunji back to her home . your dad go to the police station to solve this problem .

at the police station .

"police , please help my daughter " your dad is begging to the police to solve this problem .

"yes , we will sir " then the police play your videocam . your father 
watch the recording too . then he got shock after he see the man's face .

"that boy !! that- that boy !!! " your father cried and point to the man's face in the video . the police wonder why your father behave like that .

"why sir ? did you know this boy ? " ask police. then your father nod .

"he is my
employer's son , my friend's son !! " your father cried .