First Class of the Year

I'll Never Break Your Heart

 

Ms Foo carried on with her lesson on Cold War. She went on and on about it until our recess. I took my time packing my things and stood up to see if I have left anything behind before heading out. I was one of the fast ones to finish copying the notes and was allow to go off early.

 

When I reached the door, I heard buzzing noises coming from outside. I have yet to open the door but I hear people getting ready to take pictures because the sound of them attaching their camera lense was heard. I was kinda scared to even open the door so, I just went back to my seat and placed my head on the table; cheeks flat down, facing Sehun who was still writing some notes that was on the whiteboard.

 

Sehun: ..? Why are you back? Isn’t now recess?

 

He slightly laughed and continued with his work.

 

Me: I’m scared. It feels as though as stampede is ready to charge in.

 

Jaekyun, Haneul and Jiro were on the way to the door. Jiro shift open the door for a few seconds            , having his picture taken. When he was finally out of the camera-flashing session, he closed the door making Haneul hug him and comforted him. He was continuously rubbing his eyes due to the cameras flashes. Sehun glanced at him and smiled then went back to his notes.

 

Jaekyun: Erm, excuse me. Sehun? Could you please ask your fans to hold on to their senses first? Some people need to eat too.

 

Sehun: Ouh yeah! Right!

 

Sehun hurriedly shift open the door, poking his head out and said to all of them,

 

Sehun: Ermm, guys. I need some privacy and if you don’t mind, my classmates need privacy too. So, do you mind?

 

He gave them an eye-smile which made them agree to him and the corridor was empty again.

 

The 3 of them earlier went off the door, thanking Sehun on the way out.

 

 

When Sehun came back, he saw me sleeping with my head directly on the table and my hands nicely folded on my lap. He smiled and tucked my hair to the back of my ear. He then packed his things and went out of them classroom silently, not waking me up.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________--

This is for #100dayswithEXO ! It's a double update!

I would like to thank my readers fer reading it and mostly: I would like to thank EXO OT12 fer all their love~ Enjoy~ Imma continue spazzing:D~