History Lesson

I'll Never Break Your Heart

 

So, History lesson came. Ms Foo entered the class and after we all greeted her, she said she wanted to introduce a new student. Having only a class of 7 students including myself, we all are glad that at least with this new student, no one will be left out at our partner discussion that, as the name goes, needs 2 people. We were also glad to finally get someone new. Can’t blame us at that, all 7 of us have been together for the past 3 years. Since the rest of our cohort took on Geography, we were considered the special ones. We were able to take in information and get high marks for it.

 

Ms Foo: Okay, students. Let’s give a warm welcome to our new student. Come in, my dear.

 

The door shifted open and in he came. I was kinda shocked to see him. Or rather delighted, I should say. He looked perfect and stood beside Ms Foo.

 

Ms Foo: So, my dear. Would you like to introduce yourself?

 

Sehun: Good morning everyone. My name is Sehun. Oh Sehun. I transferred school to here so I hope we could all be friends. I’m 18, a senior same like all of you. So, I also hope we could be informal. Thank you.

 

Ms Foo: Haha, I’m sure you will like it here, Sehun. Hmm, any questions to Mr Oh?

 

Jaekyun: Sehun, may I know why were our beloved juniors screaming for you in the halls just now?

 

I was glad she asked that. No wonder people kept on saying that we were both twins. We had the same mindset, asking the same questions always.

 

Ms Foo: Even I heard that! Who are you anyway?

 

Sehun: I don’t think I’m in a position to answer that.

 

He replied with a smile. Then, when we were all settled down, Ms Foo assigned him to his seat.

 

 

We sat in doubles and since I didn’t have a partner, he was assigned to seat with me. Actually, I was glad to be in my cohort. They are very mature. I’m sure some of my classmates are jealous that he gets to sit with me but they were jealous because they are sure Sehun would interact more with me than their partner would to them. They treated him as a friend. We were all one big family, sticking to each other no matter what.

 

Sehun sat beside me and I realized that his ears were burning crimson. I kinda panicked but silently touched his ears and fan it.

 

Me: Sehun, are you okay? Would you like to change place with me so that you can be under the fan?

 

That doesn’t really make sense since because both our desks were sharing one fan but I just felt like I need to do something or else I’m scared that he would faint or something even worst!

 

Sehun: No no, it’s okay. I’m fine. I’m just a little nervous, that’s all.

 

I was brought up in an environment where skinship is frequent so I reached out for his hand, gave it a little grip and said,

 

Me: Don’t worry. I’m your partner and since you are my first and only partner, I shall keep you safe.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Bbyong~ Heehee, how's ur day so far? Aaaaand!..

Sehunnie has been introduced!~ I hope ure enjoying da story~