Movie

I'll Never Break Your Heart

It was a nice weekend. I woke up beautifully and the morning felt ever so pure. I rose from my bed and started laughing at the window.

 

Me: Aha! No sunlight shining through my eyes today!

 

Thank god I remembered about it last night and shut close my window. I looked at my phone to see any messages. Nowadays, I have this habit to constantly checking my phone for text messages from Kai. Talking to him became a total addiction. Last night, he climbed through my window when Mum and Dad was asleep and came in while I was writing at my diary. Surely I didn't let him read it because my diary was filled with his name.

 

How weird was that? My diary is filled with jokes on Kai like:

 

Kai and his naughty face made me take an ice-cream from the kitchen downstairs. But surely enough, he followed me down too and carried me up the stairs.

 

Whereas diary entries with Sehun in it doesn't have his name in it.

 

Who would have known life could be so rough yet ever so gentle?


 

Anyways, there was no message so I headed to the washroom to take a bath. A nice warm bath and I made sure I lathered the showering soap till it became so full and thick then started washing myself. After doing so, while I was brushing my teeth, I heard Mum asking me to go to the Mart.

 

Mum: Dear, could you go and buy for me lettuce please? I need to cook for dinner later.

 

Me: [Though] Dinner? I didn't even have my breakfast yet! Ouh well..

 

I quickly went down after putting on a Transformer Tee and a 3-quarters. I saw Mum at the kitchen counted so I went behind her and hugged her tight. I kissed her on the cheeks as she held out the few notes. I left the house soon after.

 

Hmm, it was awkward to be passing by my school every single day to get to the Mart. Awkward enough that I would greet the Security Guard since I walk by ever so often. Soon after passing by the huge blue matel school gate, I heard my name being called.

 

Sehun: JiEun!

 

I turned around in a reflex action. My dearest baby was there.

 

Me: Yes?

 

Wait, why was he in school? Hmm, maybe he has some assignment going on. Still, who would go to school on the weekends? Is my baby a.. NERD?! Well, we've all went through that phase, I guess:)

 

Sehun: Would you want to go watch a movie with me?

 

Me: Actually, I was suppose to buy..

 

Sehun: Ouh, we can buy it later. Now, let's spend some time together!

 

He held on wrist and jerked me along. My body froze. I was reminded of that night where my wrist was being dragged by him. It was traumatic, really. I didn't want to spoil the mood so, I followed him to the cinema. It was a few minutes walk from the mart so I texted Mum saying that I'll go somewhere first and will be back before dinner.

 

Okay Honey, come back safely - Mummy Dearest

 

We were now lining up at the counter and were choosing a movie to watch. I was more of an Action-packed girl but Sehun wanted to watch a horror movie. I was actually okay with it.

 

. . ! The ghost is coming, THE FREAKING GOST IS COMING! Don't you dare open the door! You're gonna die, you're gonna DIE! ARGGGGH! >W<~

 

I was clinging tight to Sehun. I suddenly had claws and dug my nails into his arms. He was suprisingly enjoying it. Not the movie but the skinship. I was too scared to be bothered but I still took care of him and sometimes hide my face behind his shoulders. Then, when the main characters were falling in love in the middle, that's when I kinda loosen up. I sat properly in my seat and watched the movie. I was wondering how was Sehun and when I turned over to llok at him, it felt like I saw an angel. His lips, his neck, his eyes. I can't stop looking at it. I felt like I should kiss it. Just kiss it for a moment.

 

On cue, he turned to me. He might have felt a little too hot because I stared at him for quite long. He smiled at me ever so gently.

 

9j3d73

 

And during that time, the scene was about the 2 main characters finally kissing and making out. I just happen to shift my head to the screen and saw it. I blushed, hard. He giggled and gently pulled my chin to face him and he got closer. I shut my eyes close. When he finally got close enough, he started to tease.

 

Sehun: So you DO want me to kiss you.

 

I opened my eyes, saw him inches away from me but didn't kiss me.

 

Me: N..No! No I'm not!

 

I pulled away from his grip and watched the make out session on the screen, frowning. He chuckled softly and bend foward, right infront of my face and gave me a long and sweet kiss. I lasted long enough and he pulled away. I still had my eyes closed but we ended our kiss with a smile on our faces.

 

I didn't want it to end so when he was about to sit back up, I pulled his black v-neck tee instead of the blue blazer he wore. I pulled him close and we had another session ourselves. It was pure at first but soon got a little passionate. He even places his arms on the other side of my hand rest so that he could get a good angle.

 

The next scene was where the Hero got stabbed by a mystery guy while making out. Or at least I think so. He was way too busy with Sehun, I only heard bits and pieces of it.

 

The movie ended and he encompanied me to the mart. We dispersed from there but beofre actually leaving, we gave each other a kiss goodnight and left.

 

See? He can change. He WILL change. Or at least I hope so.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

AYO! Wassuuuuup!~ Hahahahahah! Now, I'm gonna make eu guys regret hating Thehunnie! Make ur heart pound like mad ALL over again:D!!~

Comments and subscibers! Woohoo!~ Heehee~ Okay, how abt I make eu guys cry for the sequel? Is that okay?..:)~