Are You Scared? [SHINee] [One Shot]

Are you scared? SHINee [One shot]

Stacks and stacks of cardboard boxes filled the livingroom to SHINee's new dorm. After their last dorm was accidentally set on fire, due to Onew's inability to cook something proper, their manager sent them on the other side of the city, giving them more privacy from their fans.

Minho sighed heavily as he walked into the kitchen, carrying the last box from outside the hallway. "You know, this would be a lot easier if Onew and Taemin were here to help."

Key laughed some, unpacking the dishes from the box beside him. "I'm sure they'll be back anytime. I mean Manager-hyung only said they'd be held up in that meeting for a few hours."

"Actually the meeting is taking longer than expected." Jonghyun said as he walked into the room, clicking off the house phone and setting it on the table. "I just got off the phone with Manager-hyung."

"And?" Minho looked at the lead singer, waiting for him to continue.

"I guess the meeting is taking longer than expected." Jonghyun shrugged and leaned against the counter.

Minho and Key looked at one another, and both sighed. "The both did this on purpose so they wouldn't have to unpack anything." Minho muttered, running a hand through his hair.

"I wouldn't let them unpack anyway." Key replied, turning and stacking more dishes up in the cabinet. "They won't know where what goes, besides, Onew hyung wouldn't know where most of it went." He smirked.

Jonghyun laughed a little and folded his arms over his chest. "I heard something interesting about this place." he finally said after a few seconds.

"Oh?" Key glanced over at the singer in confusion.

"Please don't tell me there's insane fangirls camping outside of this building." Minho groaned, pleading that Jonghyun wasn't going to say that.

"No, no." Jonghyun said, which let Minho breathe in relief. "I just heard from Manager hyung that this place is way haunted, which is why no one has lived here for a long time."

Key froze where as Minho just rolled his eyes. "Haunted? Really?" He shook his head almost in annoyance. "Jonghyun hyung, the others aren't here so you don't have to pull stuff like that."

"Who's pulling anything?" Jonghyun smirked wide. "Manager hyung isn't the only one I heard it from."

Key slowly looked over at Jonghyun. "Then just what is this place being haunted from?"

The singer shrugged. "An evil little girl or something...I saw we check it out."

Unsure, Key looked over at Minho. "You have to come with." he said. "I don't trust Jonghyun hyung alone." A smirk formed along his lips, as he glanced back at Jonghyun, who simply returned the smirk.

Minho looked between the two of them and sighed heavily. "All right fine. But I'm only going to prove that you're wrong about this place."

"Awesome!" Jonghyun said, pulling a flashlight from behind his back. Minho looked baffled, but decided not to say anything.

As the three SHINee members walked down the darkened hall, a thunderstorm came out of no where and caused Key to jump in surprise. He reached beside him and grabbed onto Jonghyun's arm, his heart pounding like crazy. The lights in the hall suddenly began to flicker before cutting completely off, leaving the three in pure darkness, the only light source coming from the half moon, or the strikes of lightning.

Key tightened his hold on Jonghyun's arm, pulling him closer. "Relax, hyung." Minho muttered, reaching over and taking the flashlight from Jonghyun. He pushed the button to turn it on, but frowned when he realized it wasn't working. Confused, he unscrewed the bottom to check the batteries, and his eyes narrowed as he slowly looked back up at the lead singer. "You grabbed a flashlight...with no batteries?"

Jonghyun looked at the flashlight and then Minho with an apologetic expression. "I found it in one of the boxes while unpacking my things."

Minho sighed heavily and shook his head, sliding the dead flashlight into his back pocket. "So where is this supposed girl ghost?" he asked, the three of them turning a corner and slowly walking down a flight of stairs.

When the three of them reached the floor below, chills ran up their entire bodies as the air around them suddenly grew colder. Minho noticed that it wasn't just him, but they all had goosebumps rising and the hair on the back of their necks stood on end. He wouldn't admit it, but he had a bad feeling in his stomach.

Jonghyun gulped as Key squeezed his hand nervously. "This floor..." he whispered, unable to find his full voice.

They took a few steps down the darkened hall, but when they turned the corner, the three of them abruptly stopped in shock. "L-Let's turn around." Key whispered, closing his eyes when he saw a mysterious fog forming at the end.

Minho glanced behind them, down the hall they had just came from, and his eyes widened when he saw a dark omnious fog forming there too. His heart pounded furiously as fear struck him. "T-That might be a problem." He stammered, looking back at the other two.

Key opened his eyes as he and Jonghyun looked in the previous direction. "We're trapped." He barely managed to say, squeezes his friends hand tighter.

Jonghyun did the same when he saw black shadows quickly by-passing his side vision. He turned and looked the other way, before his body grew very tense at what he now saw. Key felt his body tense up and faced in the same direction, his eyes growing wide in terror. "H-Hyung..."

By the tone of Key's voice, Minho reluctantly turned around. It wasn't just the blood that had suddenly appeared, smeared along the walls and floor that scared him, or the fact that the fog had gotten thicker and stretched out more. It was the person standing in the center of it all, her long black hair covering her face, and blood splattered along not just her body, but her white kimono as well.

Her pale hands reached out as she appeared to be slowly gliding towards the three now petrified men. Shaking slightly, they slowly stepped back and away from the ghostly figure. "W-What do we do?" Jonghyun quietly asked, his heart feeling like it was about to jumped right out of his chest.

"I...I don't know..." Key replied fearfully.

"SHINee..." When the girl spoke, it sounded like her voice echoed through the entire hallway. "Jonghyun...Key...Minho..." Her voice grew deeper, and sent more chills down the singers backs. "Want...souls...of idols..."

Minho's eyes bulged out before he grew pale. " this!" he exclaimed, turning around and hauling down the hallway they had just came from, not caring about the mysterious fog that was in front of the stairs.

"H-Hey!! Don't forget us!!" Jonghyun screamed, pulling Key with him as they both followed directly behind the scared rapper, and back up to their dorm.

The ghostly figure just stood there for a few seconds, before busting out in laughter. Another laugh joined in as a man came from around the corner, holding a camera in his hands. "Ha! I didn't think they'd fall for it Taemin!" Onew said, looking down at the maknae who was on his knee, giving the impression that he was a small child.

Taemin stood up and pulled the black wig off of him. "You were so right about putting those new small surround sound speakers in each corner!" he said, taking the small headset, with a built in microphone, off of him, before going around the corner and flipping off the fog machine.

"And we've got it all on tape too!" Onew laughed again as he and the maknae began reviewing the recorded scene. "It's a good thing we knew where to find this kind of wall paper so we could hide the fake blood prints!" Onew said as he walked over and touched the red paint.

The both of them laughed together, but was suddenly cut off by something that sounded like a low growl. They froze instantly, afraid to turn around. "T-Turn around Onew hyung." Taemin muttered, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Me?" He replied in a hushed tone. "Why me? You check it out!"

"You're the leader!" The maknae said. When Onew didn't reply, he glanced towards his hyung. "On the count of three...one..."

"Two..." Onew continued.

"Three!" The voice came directly from behind them.

The two SHINee members jumped and whipped around, nearly tripping over their own feet. There, they found a strange small child with long dark hair, and blood on his clothes, looking at the floor. "H-Hyung...this isn't funny!" Taemin whispered when they both backed up with every step forward the child gave.

"I-It's not my doing!" Onew's eyes widened as he looked at Taemin, who did the same. They both looked fearful, their hearts rapidly pounding. "RUN!!" The leader exclaimed. Taemin didn't need to be told twice! He took off, following after his other hyungs quickly.

Onew watched as he ran up stairs and laughed to himself. "Oh man!" He said, wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes. He turned around to the little child and knelt down, pulling the dark wig off of him. "Nice job Yoogeun!" he said, raising his hand for a high five.

Yoogeun giggled and smacked his appa's hand with his own. "Appa's scaredy cats!" He replied in a cute voice.

"Yes, yes they are." Onew nodded and laughed again, messing up Yoogeun's hair a bit. He then stood up and held out his hand. "C'mon let's go get something to eat...perferably chicken!" the boy laughed and took his appas' hand before they both walked towards the exit.