The Kids.

Wu-Kim: Family of 12

Xiu Min:

-Name: Wu-Kim Minseok

-Age: 16

-Nationality: Korean-Chinese

Personality: Xiu Min is the oldest so naturally he is a rebel. He doesnt listen to his parents like his

younger brothers do. He runs away,he tells his parents he hates them (Mostly Kris and Suho),he

gets into fights at school. He's been expelled from more then one school,one being a priviate all

boys school. He loves his mother the most. He listens to D.O. sometimes but never to Kris and

Suho. His favorite brothers are Se Hun and LuHan. They are the only one's who can get him

to calm down and not make bad choices.

LuHan:

-Name: Wu-Kim LuHan

-Age:16
 

-Nationality: Chinese-Korean

Personality: Luhan is called ''Little Mommy'' in the Wu-Kim household. He cleans up after the

triplets,changes their clothes when they are dirty,teaches the languages,cooks for his brothers

and fathers when his mother is tired,and does laundry. The triplet he takes care of the most is

Sehun. Where he is,Sehun is right next to him. He calls Sehun his ''Baby'' because of their

resemblance. He is also referred to as ''Xiu Min's keeper'' because he is one of the two things

that calm Xiu Min down and help him get back in controll of his anger.

Lay:

-Name: Wu-Kim Yixing

-Age: 15

-Nationality: Chinese-Korean

Personality: Of all the Wu-Kim kids,Lay is the quietest. He doesnt get in trouble,minds his own business,when fights break out between two of his brothers,he goes in the opposite direction into his room. He doesnt go out much,he stays in his room playing his guitar or piano.

He is in advanced art and music. One of his drawings is in one of Korea's biggest museums.

He often watches after Kai,the second to youngest triplet. He doesnt really talk to any of his brothers and usually declines when they ask him to go out but for Kai,he drops everything he's doing to play action figures with the cute kid. He loves Kai the most. He considers Kai is best friend. Sure,he has friends at school,but Kai is his favorite friend of all.

BaekHyun:

-Name: Wu-Kim Baekhyun

-Age:14

-Nationality: Korean-Chinese

Personality: Baekhyun is a happy go lucky kind of kid. He likes to run around and laugh at everything. He finds joy in the littlest things like watching the a bird make a nest or getting the biggest piece of cake on his birthday (It was only two inces longer the everyone else's but he'll never know~) He likes to act goofy with Chanyeol. In school Baekhyun was named the life of the party boy. Everyone loves him for his smile and bright personality.

Chen:

-Name: Wu-Kim JongDae

-Age: 13 (almost 14)

-Nationality: Korean-Chinese

Personality: Chen is the type of guy to make things happen. He doesnt like to wait for stuff to just happen. He makes them happen. He is a very determined 13 year old. He has honor's math and advanced P.E. He has won a plaque for running the 100 yard dash in three minutes and 10 seconds. His plaque now hangs in the school office. He hangs out with all of his brothers. He doesnt have a certian brother that he's always with. He in some way,adores Xiu Min. Not for his disrespect to his parents,but because the way Xiu Min listens to a five year onld (Sehun) and not their parents. He tried doing that once and earned himself a spanking and two weeks of not going out with friends. He never tried again.

Chanyeol:

-Name: Wu-Kim Chanyeol

-Age:13

-Nationality: Korean-Chinese

Personality: Chanyeol is Baekhyunx10. He's always running around screaming at the top of his lungs and making his family and friends laugh. He also finds joy in little things. He acts like he's the 5 year old one. He was once told that the triplets acted more mature then he did and ever since then,he acted and did whatever the triplets did. He is sometimes annoying but most of the time,he's doing his fail dery aegyo and curling up next to his mommy on family movie nights.

Tao:

-Name: Wu-Kim Zitao

-Age: 5

-Nationality: Chinese-Korean

Personality: Tao is like Lay. He's quiet. He doesnt really know the korean language so he cant really talk and make friends at school. When he's at home,he clings to his favorite ge,Chen. He loves Chen the most and Chen is the one who brings out his smile and his adorable baby giggle.

Kai:

-Name: Wu-Kim Jong-in

-Age: 5

-Nationality: Korean-Chinese

Personality: Kai is the naughtiest out of the triplets. He's always making a mess and blaming it on one of his hyungs. He throws tantrums when he doesnt get what he wants and when he does get what he wants,he rubs it in Tao's and Sehun's faces,causing Sehun to cry and Tao to just look at him like he's a mad baby. Kai clings to Lay. He favorite hyung.

Sehun:

-Name: Wu-Kim Sehun

-Age: 5

-Nationality: Korean-Chinese

Personality: Sehun is a good baby. He listens to mommy and daddies. He gets his Xiu Min hyungie to calm down by using his famous aegyo. He has a lisp. But that just adds onto his cute/charm. When he wants something from his hyungs,he says ''Thehunnie hath? /holds out little hands and pouts cutely/'' He clings to Luhan,his favorite hyung.