New Beginning (Ep1)

SHINee and Eumju's Hello Baby

[Narrator's POV]

It was an ordinary cold winter day.  Ordinary, huh?  Well, actually it's not an ordinary day.  SHINee and Loveholic are starting a collaboration for Hello Baby today!  Did you know that?  No?  .. I have nothing to comment about that.. 

The production crew was waiting out side nervously holding the script, cameras, and microphones in their hands.  They slowly got irritated as each minute went by, and SHINee never came out of the building.  What in the world is going on with them?  They have already been waiting for half an hour.  How long will this keep up?  They waited five minutes more, and they were just about to leave.  They could just schedule it another day, right?  But the fans are waiting.  

Suddenly, the production crew saw five slim figures walk out of the building.  They squinted their eyes.  Yes!  No other than SHINee!  Thank God we are able to film something and not wait out here all day.  

They walked down the steps, shivering.  They were so cold, you can tell.  Once they were finished coming down the steps maknae Taemin said, "Is someone following us?".  They tried to walk on, ignoring us.  

"It's -13 degrees celcius! It's -13 degrees celcius!" Jonghyun said shivering.  

"Anyeongsayo ~ " SHINee greeted the production crew politely.  The production crew and the PD were exchanging glances.  SHINee looked a bit confused at the moment too.

"Instead of riding in you're car, you can come with us." the PD informed them.  SHINee was still clueless.

"What?" Taemin asked being very confused. "Huh?" the leader didn't seem to get it either.  All the SHINee members were confused. The production crew didn't want to tell them just yet that they were going to film hello baby, but they also had to get SHINee to rid with them.  

"Manager hyung, do we have another schedule?" Jonhyun asked constantly looking at the prodution crew and the manager.  "Just follow us.." the PD said, a bit irritated.

"Do we have another schedule?" Key asked with a weird tone.  "Wait, open the door!" Jonghyun said loudly.  

"This.." Jonghyun said, with his voice fading. "Wait I don't think it's -" Key said interrupted by the car moving away. "Oh-noooo!!!" SHINee screamed in commotion.  SHINee's car was leaving them.  They all looked horrified.  

"I'm totally shocked.." Taemin said. Why would Manager Hyung do this to US?  

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" "I don't think this is right!" "Wait, I don't think this is right!" 

"Please stop.." Onew said.  At the moment, they were all bewildered and shocked.  Yeah.. how could their manager do this to them?

"Wait.. I think I know what this is!" Taemin said in the confusion of the moment.  "This is a secret camera, right?" he asked sounding sure of himself.  "Is this, 'do they love TV'?" Key said. "Secret camera, right?!!?" Taemin said. ".. oh, we got tricked!" Taemin said, saying multiple different things and ideas.  

"Since you don't have a car.. ride with us!" PD said, making sure that this will happen.  

"What is this? What??  Dream team??  Is this dream team?"  SHINee kept asking questions.

 

-With Loveholic-

[EunMi's POV] 

(NOTE : to refer to any of Loveholic members on how they look, what age they are, what position they are in.. always go to the forward to find any of this information.)

We were all waiting at an traditional Korean home.  We were waiting for SHINee of course.  It was the beggining of our season.  For SHINee, it would be a surprise for them, because fans love how cute they are when they are shocked.  I'm happy.. extremely happy?  Yeah, I guess.  I'm seeing Onew!  God, that boy makes me fall head over heals, and.. he's really.. my type.  But I'm really shy, and I don't know what to do.  I've always been that kind of person.  

"Do I look okay?" I asked Yuri.  Suddenly, I regretted it.  I don't think it's normal for me to ask 'do I look okay'.  I glanced up at her, and she smiled sweetly.

"Neh unnie.  You look amazing ~ " she said.  I half smiled.  I brushed back my dark bangs back, and they fell lightly on my face. 

"So what are the babies names?" Soobin asked.  "Secret for now, until they themselves they come." Script-writer unnie said.

I am really excited.  I don't just love Onew.. I love babies too ;) I'm a little upset though, because he likes Noonas.  Not really dongsaengs.  So does that mean.. he might not have feelings for me?

--

Yes!  Chapter 1!  Succeeded!  Do you like it guys?  ^^ This is only the first part of Chapter One, because that would really be a long chapter, and my fingers would really.. pssh.. ^^;  Most quotes are taken from the real show, so please credit MBC Hello Baby SHINee .. watch it! ^^ Just to let you guys know, each episode will be 4-7 chapters/parts, depending how long it is.  It's really tiring to look at the video, then type it.  But I guess .. it's more accurate this way?  And love lines.. Yay! ^^ Will be exciting to.  I'm even excited for my own story, LOL.  If I get 3+ comments I will update the second chapter/part of the episode.  I'm not that popular yet on AFF; but I try my hardest ^^ I also encourage you to check out my other stories : Last Goodbye, Perfect (You're my Everything), and Dirty Liar.  All interesting stories... I hope xD Just to let you guys know, if you have any questions about Loveholic members, Loveholic, or the storyline, you can just ask me.  P/M me if so ^^ Thanks for all my readers! <3

 

PS ; Do you like the macro? LOL.. no official image yet.. -.- sorry....