Baking Lesson

Finding Out What Love Is

 

Is it getting hot in here? Have a popsicle! :D

 


Your POV

We had just reached my house.

"You mean I'm going to your house?!" Kwangmin said with his eyes that was already wide open but got a bit wider, stopping in front of my house.

How cute~ ^^

"Well didn't you want cookies??" I gave him a smile and tilted my head.

"I didn't say I Want cookies. I said I liked cookies, which answered your question." He used his pointing finger to knock my forhead a bit.

"Yah~" ,I gave him a little pout, "But I bet you wanted cookies anyways~" I cooed~ and gave him a little grin.

"Whatever~" He folded his arms and rolled his eyes.

Haha whatever means yes! Soo~~

"Does that mean a yes? GREAT! Let's go!" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside my house.

"Yah! I didn't even get to say anything yet!" He said a bit struggling to walk by my height. Then he noticed my house and all I could see was his jaw a little hanging.

"Well, welcome to my home! and close your mouth! You might catch flies!" I tip toed a bit to close his mouth.

"Your house is so big!" His face still being in awe.

"Really? It seems normal to me!" I said and started to walk to the kitchen. "Are you coming?" I asked him.

But silly him still being awed about my house just stood there staring all over the place and here I come to the rescue and dragging him to the kitchen.

"Hi umma!" I greeted her and gave her a hug, as I saw her at the kitchen cutting up fruits.

"Hi dear" she hugged me back. "Oh! Whose this?" She had one of those weird looking smiles on her face again. Just like when I brought Wooyoung oppa over with Jieun unni. Poor Jieun unni being all jealous because my mom over here thought he was my boyfriend. -.- Hehe not the best moments with them! XD

"Oh he's Just! a friend. He's new." I called out to Kwangmin. "Kwangmin this is my mom, mommy this is Kwangmin"

"Huh? Oh! Annyeongsaeyo...uhh..." He bowed but then his eyebrows furrowed.

"You can just call me umma too." she beamed at him.

"Oh..uhh.. Annyeongsaeyo u-umma" He looked so awkward.

If he's like this to my mom them wait until he meets my dad. Hehe how awkward would that be.

My dad is kinda the playful one, the one always teasing, and so when there comes an awkward person... uhh lets just say not the best person to be around.

"Umma can I make some cookies?" I said getting a piece of fruit that was on the plate.

"Sure just don't make a big mess ok?" She warned pointing to me with a piece of orange. 

"Yes mam'!" I saluted

"Ok good girl." Umma feed me the orange. I chewed it happily as we started to get the ingredients.

"Min min! Help me with the ingredients!" I said to Kwangmin as I grabbed the flour.

"Min min? That is sooo not my new nickname!" He took the flour bag from my hands.

"Why not? Its cute!" I smiled at him.

"Not to me! Its so girly! And I'm a man!" He flexed one of his arms. 

"Yes yes whatever you say~" I waved my hand off.

"Yah! For real! Feel my muscle!" He grabbed my arm.

"What mus- WOAH! You do have muscle!" 

"Ha! I told you so!" Kwangmin said proudly.

"Well if your mister strong boy then why don't you get all the ingredients for me?" Questioning is strength.

"You know I would but you need some muscle in you!" He shook your arm.

"Fine fine but your still helping!"

"Fine~"

They got the ingredients out and started to make the cookies.

"No no you have to roll out the dough so you can cut out the shape with the thingy!" 

"AHH!! You broke the ear!"

"Haha you got something on your face!"

"Hey no fair!"

"Pali! There gonna burn!"

"Ahh~~ They smell so good~~ ^^"

"WAHH there so cute!!" 

"Wait there still hot!!"

"Time to decorate!" 

"AGHJKL: there even cuter now!!"

After there fun and games they finally finish making the cookies!

"YAY! Time to eat!" I grabbed one but then someone stopped me from eating it.

"Aren't you suppose to let the guess eat first?" Kwangmin said to me.

"Fine. Here~" I handed over my cookie but as Kwangmin was about to take it I plopped it in my mouth. "HAHA!!"

"Hey! Not cool! these cookies are all mine now~!!" He gathered the cookies to one corner of the tray.

"Thats not fair! We make them together!!" I tried to get the cookies.

"Nope! ALLL~~ Mine~~" He said shooing my hands away.

"Awwuhh~~~" I pouted.

"I will give you some of the cookies back when we finish cleaning ok?"

"Ahhh thats the worse part of baking!" I lazily walked over to the kitchen.

They finished cleaning the kitchen.

 


Yay I finished a chapter!! :DD

But Why do I feel like its a boring one?? XD haha if it is then sorry~~ 

Its been a while huh guys? 

Ahh Mianhe~ *scratches head*

Well hope you enjoy still!! ^^ Bye guys see you soon?? *crosses fingers*