Silly Conversation

Finding Out What Love Is

Totally don't fit but its so cute right?! XD Haha!


 

Your POV:

The teacher told us that there was a new student. I could hear lots of our classmates whispering.

"Omo is it a guy?"

"I wonder if he's cute!"

"Is it a guy or girl?"

"Quiet down class!" The teacher said as she tried to quiet down the class. She then motioned the new student to come in.

I saw a familiar figure.

"Oh! Its you!" I said standing up.

"Oh!" He said.

"You both know each other?" The teacher said a little surprised.

"Well not exa-" I got cut off by the teacher.

"Thats good then! You can go sit next to ~~~ then!" The teacher said while giving him a smile.

"Nae" He said about to walk off to his seat but got stopped by the teacher.

"You didn't inroduce yourself yet, mister." The teacher said and gave a slight smile.

"Oh yeah!" He said walking back towards the front of the class.

I heard some laughs and giggles but he just smiled at the class.

"Annyeongseayo Jo Kwangmin- iminda! Hope we get along!" He said with a bright smile as the class applaud

Ahh~ So his name is Kwangmin!

He then started to walk to his seat.

Our eyes meet. I swear I could feel my heart skip a beat when he smiled at me.

"Annyeong!" He said as he flashed me a smile.

It happened again but this time butterflys! Aish! What's wrong with me? I never felt this before!

"A-Annyeong!" I returned the smile.

Why did I stutter! >o<

Class then started.

Man its so boring~

I already read about this part. Hehehe yeah kind of a overachiever but its ok! Nothing wrong right?

I was staring at the front of the class until i felt something by my arm.

A notebook that said...

"Annyeong! I'm Kwangmin! :)"

I pulled a little smile as I saw the note.

Luckly we sat slightly in the back.

"Yah! Pay attention!" I replied to him back.

"I already learned this so no harm :)"

"Hmmm ok then! But we might get caught!"

"Its ok! I can handle it if we do"

"Hmmm ok! But its not my fault if we do ok? :3"

Then our conversation went on and on during class until the lunch bell rang.

End of POV.

 

"Yay! Lunch!!" You jumped up from my seat.

You heard a chuckle from Kwangmin. You just smiled a bit. You then scooted my chair a little closer to Kwangmin and rested my head on hands.

"Kwangmin-ssi!" You said a little loud and smiled. He got startled a little.

"You scared me woman!" He lightly slapped your arm.

"Owwy~ that hurt you know!" you pouted.

"Oh~ Mianhe" He said.

"Keke Just kidding! ^^" You flashed him at him. "Oh but oppa~"

"O-oppa? Am I older than you?" He tilted his head a little.

"Nae! Well maybe...", you tilted your head a little thinking for a bit, "hmmm... When's your birthday oppa?"

"April 24, 1995." He said as he was waiting for your reply.

"Oh! Then you are my oppa!" You flashed a smile at him.

"Jinja? When is your birthday?" He asked you, a little disbelief.

"June 6, 1996! See your my oppa!" You had a smile on, which held with honor.

"Wait doesn't that mean your suppose to be in a different grade?" he looked a little confused.

"Nae!" You giggled a little, then continued. "I was too smart for my class so they put me in here! But its no big deal actually."

"Jinja?! Wahh you must be a smarty pants if you got to move up a grade!" :O (his face xD)

"Haha I don't have pants that are smart!" You laughed.

"Haha ok ok!" he held up his arms motioning he understood. You just rolled your eyes.

"Oh yeah! Oppa do you want to eat with us?" you asked him.

"Mmm!" He nodded and returned your smile.

You were about to leave until you forgot to ask Luna to go with you.

"Oh wait! I forgot Luna!" You ran towards her desk.

"Yah! I heard that! How can you forget your best friend?" She faked crying.

"Hehe Mian... But your a terrible actor you know that!" You giggled a little.

"Yah!" She held up he fist.

"Ok ok! Mian Mian!" You tried to stop her from hitting you. Then she put her hand down, putting a smile with satisfaction.

"Oh unni! Kwangmin is gonna join us ok?" You asked her.

"Mmm kay!" She nodded and both of you were walking to Kwangmin who was waiting outside the door.

As you both were walking out the door you saw a bunch of girls around Kwangmin.

 


 

How is it so far guys? XD Haha I tried my best! I know I'm still lacking but I'm only 14, now.

xD Haha Im not the best in my class but I guess I have some skills? Right? xD

Hehe and Caro_Heart! Kamsamida! For supporting me ! It really means a lot!  :D

Also Un1c0rns I didnt forget about you! :D Thank you for commenting! ^^

Also For people who subscribe or reading this! Please dont be a silent reader! I want to know what you think! :D

And Kamsamida! Kamsamida! *90 degree bow*