Enter: The Cute Cafe, The Employee, And the Overexcited Mangaer

Why is the Universe so Cruel?

"Uwaaaaah~ Look at this cute cafe~" Yoona said. It was a small cafe with some seating outside and tables inside. It seemed small but cute. "Let's go in!"

"What?! I don't want to go in there!" Changjo said. "Its so..." Yoona sighed and turned around.

"Okay. We'll go somewhere else then. After all I'm the one who pushed you into getting a job with me."

He closed his eyes and sighed. "Let's just go in and see if they're hiring. We haven't found many stores who are hiring so it would be good to check anyway."

Her face lit up. "Chincha? Yay!" She grabbed Ricky and Changjo's hands. "Let's go, let's go!" She walked, leading both of them in. Bells tinkled as they walked in the door. "Aigoo~ So cute~"

"Annyeonghaseyo. Weclome. Will it just be the three of you today?" A boy came around to the front with a tray in his hands.

"A-ani. We were wondering if we could talk to whoever is in charge here. We wanted to see if you were looking for any new hires?"

"Ah...Let me go check with manager. But for now, please take a seat." He grabbed three menus and sat the three at a booth. He walked back. As the group looked over the menu, the boy came back. "My manager will be out shortly. For the time being, I'm Baro and I'll be your server. Would you like something to drink?" He was quick to snap out a notepad.

"Ah..." Yoona looked at Changjo and Ricky. "I'll have a strawberry slushy." She looked up at the Baro. "Please."

"I'll have the banana slushy" Ricky said.

"Water is fine."

Baro snapped his notepad shut. "I'll be out with your drinks and Manager will be out in a few short moments." He walked to the back.

"He's so professional, isn't he?" Yoona said. "If we get a chance, it would be nice to learn from him."

"Neh." Ricky looked around. "This place is really nice. They must work really hard."

"Ah are you the ones looking for work?" A woman in a business suit came out. "I'm Sohyun, the manager, nice to meet you!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Sohyun-shii~" Yoona stood up and bowed. "We were just wondering if you were willing to hire the three of us?"

"Is that so?" She studied the three students closely before smiling an evil smile. "Well then, I would like to have a test first, see if you really are qualified."

"T-test?" Yoona stuttered. "So if we pass you will hire us?"

"Only if you pass."

"Sohyun-shii, are you harrassing them?" Baro came out with drinks and smoothly placed them on the table. "You should not scare them like that or they won't want to work here."

"You work here now don't you?" she shot back.

"To make sure you won't break the sanity of other people."

Yoona looked at Changjo and Ricky. This was a queer way of finding work.... "Oh you are such a party pooper Baro. I'll make sure I won't give them the same test as you." She turned back to Yoona, Ricky, and Changjo. "You can start working on Monday, but you have to learn to work together with Baro by the end of the week or there will be no job or pay for you~"

"A-ah...I see."

"That doesn't seem too hard" Changjo muttered. "What joke is this?"

Sohyun laughed. "Did you not notice that Baro works here alone? There is a reason for everything, no?" She laughed again. "You look young so I'll let you come after school to start. I'll see you Monday~ These drinks are on the house. I need to go for a meeting now so please stay as long as you like~" With that, the woman disappeared. There was a stunned silence.

"Well, that's Sohyun-shii for you." Baro turned around. "Enjoy your drinks. I'll see you on Monday." He disappeared to the back.

Yoona blinked then laughed. "This has turned out quite interesting hasn't it? I'm sure we'll have fun!"

 

I....think I was in too much of a happy anime mood while I wrote this...Its so....

Anyway. Comment and Subscribe please~