JR

Falls for you at a Fansign! ~DISCONTINUED~

"OMG! I can't believe we get to meet NU'EST!" your friend squeals, jumping up and down in excitment. You are waiting in line with your bestfriend and Nu'est hasn't come out yet. You look behind you and the line just gets longer and longer.

"I know, right ?!?!?! Uwah, JR is soo cute!" you say in excitment.

"You think I'm cute?" someone asks from beside you. You turn and find that JR passed by and he had heard what you said! You blush in embarressment and happiness at the fact that JR had even paid attention to what you said, out of all the fans he had. 

"DID JR JUST TALK TO YOU?!" your friend yells to you! Murderous looks come your way from other fan girls, and you hid your face.

"shut up!" you whisper to your friend.

You finally reach the signing table and the first person to sign was JR.

"Hi," he says to you with a huge smile. "What's your name?"

"~~~" you say blushing from just being able to talk to him. 

"Ahhh, what a beautiful name," he says winking at you.

You were about to move onto the next Nu'est member when he grabs your hand.

"Wait ~~~!" he says. "Are you free to stay after the fan signing?" He was blushing a little now and the fangirls stared at you.

"Yeah, but I don't think you should be holding onto my hand with all these fangirls here," you tell him a little uneasily.

"Let them. As long as it's you . . ." he whispers just so you, your friend, and Nu'est can hear you. 

"Okay. . ." you say as you walk through the rest of the Nu'est members, getting their signatures.