Ren (Ren's POV)

Falls for you at a Fansign! ~DISCONTINUED~

"JR-hyung, Aron-hyung. Are we going to the signing area now?" I ask them impaciently.

"No,but we have to wait here," Aron said.

I looked outside of the store we waited in. There were so many fans outside, waiting in line. Almost the whole mall was either in the crowd or line, all but this one girl. She was cute and all I could do was stare at her. She looked like she had just finished shopping when she saw the huge crowd. She tried to look towards what everyone was facing but she couldn't figure out what it was so she was about to leave.

I was about to run after her until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Ren, where are you going?" Minhyun asks me.

"Uhh. . . I was just about to-" I say before getting cut off.

"No one is allowed to leave," he said. "Stay here Ren, araso?"

"Araso. . ."I say. I turn back around to see that the girl is about to leave. She is almost at the door when this guy bumps into her, making her drop her stuff and groping her .

I run outside the store and as I get closer, I can hear a bit of their conversation.

"Watch where you're going! My shoulder hurts now," the ahjusshi yells at her. "What are you going to do about it?!"

"Yah! are you okay?" I say towards the girl. She shakes her head and stays quiet.

"You better get out of here," I tell the ahjusshi while I glare at him. "There are a ton of cops here that can arrest you for ual harassment since you d here when you purposfully bumped into her."

"tch. . ." he says backing off and running away.

"Are you really okay? Did he hurt you?" I asked her, worried that she might really be hurt.

"No, I'm fine," she says blushing.

"Ahh that's good. . . Well I kinda have to get bak to somethign now. . . So have a nice day," I say smiling back at her.

'Have a nice day?! What am I thinking?! just ask her out stupid.' I thought

"Ahh, uhm. Ren, are you busy after the fan signing? Because I was wondering if you wanted to do something . . . Oh and my name is ~~~," she says blushing even more now.

'SHE HAS SUCH A CUTE NAME!'

"Sure, I'd like that."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if you were expecting it to be from the readers POV. I originally was going to make it from the readers POV, but this scenario seemed more interesting from Ren's POV since it showed off his cute, sorta shy side toward girls. Please enjoy and comment if you would like to have the other member's oneshots from their POV also. Also, sorry for not thinking of making JR's oneshot from his POV