Stay silent

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

I don’t think it was my fault; he yelled in front of the class. Not me.

I’m sorry Jihoon.

P.O sighed and left the classroom, closing the door behind him, letting the class continue.

I sighed too and looked around the classroom. While looking around, I found a boy in the back of the room, sitting in his chair and staring at me.

At first I didn’t pay much attention to him, but then, when I realized he was still looking at me, I blatantly looked at him with ‘what?’ written all over my face.

His eyes showed a bit of anger and contempt, which it scared me a little.

I turned my head and focused in the board trying to ignore his glare.

 

At lunch time, I ate my food with some other nice girls of my class. The two of them looked very friendly and they invited me, so why would I reject their offer?

I started to eat my rice and just heard at their conversation.

“Did you see him? He’s not usually like that”

“Yeah I know… Something should have happened to him”

“But what? I mean, what could have made him put his face? He’s always smiling!”

I lifted my head and looked at them, “Who?” I asked.

The one beside me cleared , “Kim Yukwon, one of the popular boys of-“

“All the school? Yeah, I’ve heard of that” I interrupted her chuckling

They both smiled, “Well, yeah… Kim Yukwon or ‘Ukwon’. He sits in the back of our classroom beside Park Kyung, another popular boy”

I started to cough and almost choked.

“Are you OK?” one of them asked me.

I nodded patting my chest, “D-Deh, I’m OK. You said that this guy sits in the back? And he had a bad look in his face?” I asked her nervous.

She looked at me curious, “Yeah… That’s what I said… Why?”

I stood up with my lunch, “N-Nothing” I said shaking my head and left thanking them for inviting me to lunch with them.

 

So I’m not crazy! That guy actually WAS looking at me angry.

Why!?

I went back to the classroom and the only soul I found there was this supposed Ukwon guy.

Oh God…

I got nervous and went quickly to my desk to leave my lunch bag.

 

“Hey” I heard his voice and I kind of shivered.

I turned slowly to see him, “D-Deh?”

“It was your fault too, I saw you” he said standing up and walking towards me.

My cheeks felt heated and I had a knot in my throat, “Excuse me?”

He approached more and lifted a frown with a smirk in his face, “About P.O… You were passing notes with him too, so you should apologize to my friend”

I sighed in relief; It’s that all?

“Oh, I was thinking about doing it anyways… You scared me! I thought you were really angry at me and I didn’t know why!”

He laughed, “Sorry if it seemed like it, it’s just that I don’t like when people ill-treat my friends; I’m Ukwo-“

“I didn’t ill-treat him, I was a little scared and I didn’t think it was my entire fault… I know you’re Kim Yukwon, I’m –“

“_____~, I know too. You introduced yourself” he interrupted me.

I chuckled, “Right…”

“How do you know my name?” he asked curious

I smirked, “You’re kind of a bit popular, I don’t know if you knew…”

Ukwon laughed, “Haha, deh deh… I heard, but I don’t know why. It’s not like I’m a supermodel or something”

I laughed too; he’s pretty sunny and fun to be with.

 

Should I go right now to apologize with P.O?

Or maybe I can do it later; it’s fun to talk with Ukwon…

 

Go now and apologize! [coming soon]

 

Stay with Ukwon a bit more… [coming soon]