WINNERS

Infinite Affections Writing Contest [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]

Dear all participants,

 

Thank you for joining this contest. I appreciate your effort.

First of all, I'd like to mention that the way I have judged the entries are in the order of how the authors have delivered the story (writing style) & the they have written. Hopefully, the subscribers have taken a look on the entries and are welcomed to voice out their opinions on who I have chosen. And let me just be honest with you all, it was SO hard to pick 2nd & 3rd place because I kept changing my minds because of my mood. Sometimes, I like angsty; other times, I want fluffy. But good angst is usually intense and full of emotion, isn't it? But then, the bonus points originate to my biasness.

Secondly, because there were less than 10 entries, unfortunately, the $30 price is void. Therefore, f(Infinite) goods are to be obtained from yesasia.com & www.kpoptown.com. I would only buy gifts that are <$20 for all 3 winners. If you don't want any of these, then you can suggest to me what you want as a prize. :) In regards to the karma, I will send them to you once you've read this & claimed your prize.

Thirdly, thank you for staying patient xD I love you all.

 

Revised Prizes

 

1st Prize: 100 Karma Points + Subscription to all your stories + Upvote of all your stories +/- f(infinite) goods.

 

2nd Prize: 50 Karma Points + Subscription to 1 story of yours (your choice) + Upvote of 1 story +/- f(infinite) goods.

 

3rd Prize: 25 Karma Points.

 

Participants: 10 Karma Points.

 

Received Entries

 

  1. Breaking Free - peacelovehugs.

  2. The Deception of Your Memories - JWexpress.

  3. Strangers in The Night - kpopbaby03.

  4. A Performance To Remember - pattybunny.

  5. Memoir - FallingArrows.

  6. Flightless Wings - Xiuying.

  7. Secret Love - JustCallMeA.

 

List of Reviewed Applicants

(who managed to finish their entries)

 

  1. Breaking Free - peacelovehugs.

  2. The Deception of Your Memories - JWexpress.

  3. A Performance To Remember - pattybunny.

  4. Memoir - FallingArrows.

  5. Secret Love - JustCallMeA.

 

3rd Place

A Performance To Remember - pattybunny

 

Your writing style is simple, but your quite good. It's a bonus that you chose a real-life setting to set your story on. The heated plane ride was senaky and mischievous. Haha I love the teasings MyungBer do to each other ;) #wiwasreal (but MyungSoo is a real-life jerk >=[]) Although I'm not a big fan of BJ, but hey, this is MyungBer we are talking about, so yeah, it's hot!

 

2nd Place

Memoir - FallingArrows

 

You know, I always love your choice of words in all your stories. They always sound so mature and professional. The reason I chose your story is because the themes of belonging and passion in the story are what makes the intense.

The line that hit me hard was "She lay on her bed and thought about that night, thought about how it made her feel, how it made her think. But that was the thing. They'd been doing it for so long that Amber didn't know how to feel or think about it anymore" because it's the main point of this reminiscent / reflection of Amber's.

I love the way you incorporated action into this piece *cries of happiness*. I just hate how Myung Soo didn't even get to say anything and the last words were just "She was soon no more". Wish you had written more, just a little bit or a small paragraph on how Myung Soo gets on with life xD (but no, don't. It's good the way it is already.)

 

1st Place

The Deception of Your Memories - JWexpress

 

YOU, your writing style, and your ! I just... I envy your talent. 'nuff said.

You write such good ; your choice of words are so appropriate. It's just amazing. >_>

I chose your story because the is full of emotion - which is what I personally like in and what I love to read in . I mean, sure, I've read some PWP and random ones as long as I approve of the characters (biased, I know :P), but it feels so much nicer and less traumatic to read the ones with intense emotions (good or bad).

Myung Soo's frustration will always be my favourite. He'll never - EVER - hear the end of it from me. I also love how you balanced it out with Amber's frustration <3 "Since that night with Myung Soo, her body had been going off the wall every time his name came up or something triggered here memory of him. Her body would unwillingly start to tingle and heat up all over... small hot flashes and then climb up towards full fledge burning desire."

But, but, but, my favourite line is "You can keep going as long as it ends with you and me, together" - GDI, you grease balls, Myung, you!

The fluff at the end is like the chocolate sauce on vanilla ice cream that I love to have. Hehehe.

 

The Rest

 

Breaking Free - peacelovehugs

This one I have to disqualify because peacelovehugs deactivated her profile :(

 

Secret Love - JustCallMeA

Thank you for joining my contest. I am aware that this is your first . (It was very ty okay!! >_< xD) My main message (or advise) for your is that your grammar needs improvement and your needs to be polished. Nobody's perfect; the other writers have made some mistakes here and there, but they looked over their writings multiple to make sure 99.9% are correct, hence most are masked by this aspect. Also, beta services are allowed (mentioned in the rules). And I don't know how you felt when you wrote the , but you could have made it more poetic if you're uncomfortable (example: Don't). I personally think writing is hard ==" I did a whole lot of research before I even attempted one because I didn't want to make anyone flinch or make it sound unprofessional xD It was uncomfortable at first, but hey, it was MyungBer, who are we kidding? And nowadays, it just comes out naturally when I'm in the mood of writing it (though, my is incomparable with some of the good writers on this site eg.: the above). But all in all, t was a good attempt and I appreciate your effort :)

 

Sincerely,

KPossible21