Did you notice?

What's wrong?

 After dinner everyone left the kitchen except Kai and Luhan who had to do the dishes this time. “Where is Sehun?” Luhan suddenly asked. “In his room. He wasn't hungry.” Luhan nodded. “Uhm... Do you think he's acting.. weird?” Kai looked strangely at Luhan who looked kinda sad. “You worry too much.. He just wasn't hungry and maybe he's just tired and want's to sleep.” Kai patted Luhan's shoulder and he smiled again. “Maybe you are right.”

 

What? You have a solo photoshoot tomorrow?!” Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol and pouted. “Baekie, are you jealous?” Chanyeol asked with a big smile. “NO!.... Ok maybe..” Chanyeol laughed and soon Beakhyun laughed with him. “Uh..” Both got silent and looked at the door. “Tao! Aish.. I totally forgot that!” Chanyeol looked from Baekhyun to Tao and back. Baekhyun saw that and answered the question in his face. “I told him I would help him with the dance.” Chanyeol nodded and with a big smile he wished them luck. Both smiled and went to the practice room.

They practiced for 3 hours till both couldn't dance anymore. Tao got better and better and they had a lot of fun. “Oh god.. I feel like I danced for 100 hours!” Baekhyun laughed and sat down leaning against a wall. Tao laughed too and sat next to him. “That was definitely too much for one day.” Both tried to calm their breath down. “Did you notice how sad Luhan looked because Sehun wasn't eating with us?” Tao suddenly asked. “Yeah, they are best friends, but he overacts sometimes.” Baekhyun giggled. “So you didn't notice it...” Tao mumbled but the older still heard it. “What do you mean?” he asked confused, but Tao stayed silent. “Come on! Tell me~!” Tao couldn't resist the greasy aegyo and sighed. “Well... Yesterday I heard that Luhan told Sehun that he loves him.” “Omo really?!” “Yeah, but Sehun told him he wants to think about it... I bet Luhan thought he is avoiding him now...” Tao finished and Baekhyun thought about it. “Maybe you are right.. poor Luhan...” Both got silent.

What would you do?” Baekhyun looked at the younger. “What if one of the other boys would confess to you?” Tao asked staring at the ground. Baekhyun was surprised about the question at first, but then thought about that for a while. He didn't know why, but Chanyeol came into his mind, confessing to him with his big smile. Baekhyun shook his head to get rid of the thought, but it didn't help him. He knew his feelings for the happy virus were a little more than the feelings of a best friend, but he wasn't sure if that was love or just a little crush. “I don't know.” He finally said. “But I don't think I would avoid him because it's strange our what ever...” Tao stood up. “I think the same.. I couldn't avoid one of them!” he turned around and smiled. “I'm extremely tired and you look sleepy so maybe we should go back now.” Baekhyun smiled back and stood up, too. “Ok~!”

When they were back in their dorm, they were surprised that it was silent. Everyone was already sleeping. In front of Baekhyun's room Tao thanked him for helping him and went to his own room. Baekhyun was glad that Chanyeol was sleeping, because he didn't wanted to talk to him now. He still had the imagination of Chanyeol confessing to him in his mind and he just wanted to sleep and forget that.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here is the next chapter~ ^-^
I have a little headache & no concentration x.x but I wanted to write and update this! >.<
so please just don't kill me if there are mistakes xD
I told you I would write the story about all EXO member, but I started to focus the story on a few members o.ô
Maybe I will continue like this because it's pretty hard for me to think about all the members and what they could do and so on.. Molla~ xD