Practice

What's wrong?

It was a sunny and hot afternoon in Korea. Exo-K & Exo-M were both in the practice room. All 12 couldn't stand the hotness in the room and the manager noticed that. “Ok guys, stop for today!“ He said as he stopped the music. “But some of us are still doing mistakes! We can't stop now!“ Kris said while looking at Tao, who did the most mistakes. “No Kris, Manager hyung is right. Look how tired everybody is... they need a break.“ Suho said, smiling worriedly. “Well, do what ever you want. I go now.“ Kris rolled his eyes as the manager left the practice room. He fixed his hair and looked at Tao again. “You really should practice more! Do you even know how many mistakes you make all the time?!“ Tao just looked at the ground. “Ok gege... I do better next time...“ he mumbled. “I think you really need a break Kris-shi! We all know your mood is like hell these days, but stop yelling at Tao!“ Baekhyun said slightly annoyed. Kris just gave him a face and went out of the room. “If someone search me, I go practice rapping.“ “Oh yeah! Wait for me!“ Chanyeol happily followed him, half walking, half jumping. Everyone else stayed silent for a while. Just sitting there, drinking their water, staring at nothing or whipping their sweat.

 

You don't need to do that.“ Baekhyun turned his head away from the door and looked at Tao, who sat next to him. “Kris gege will be angry with you, too.“ the chinese maknae said worried. “I don't care.“ Baekhyun smiled. „He was right... I really did a lot mistakes today.“ “Well... I could help you! Let's practice together later, ok?“ the older asked. Tao looked at him with wide eyes. “What?! But you-“ “No! It's ok. I'm not that tired. I need just a little break, then I can help you with the choreo.“ He looked at the younger who smiled at him. “Ok, thank you Baekhyun-shi.“ “Uhm...“ Everyone turned to D.O who looked around with wide eyes. “What should we eat today?“ He asked. “I don't care... I just need something to eat!“ Xiumin said with a hand placed on his stomach. “Let's just cook ramyun!“ Lay said. “Good idea~!“ Luhan said happily. Lay grabbed D.O's arm and both left the room followed by a humming Luhan and a hungry Xiumin. Suho, Chen, Baekhyun and Tao left the room soon after. Kai stood up and practiced a little more. “You don't wanna go?“ Kai asked Sehun after a while. “No... I'm not hungry...“ he said leaning his head against the wall and playing with his bottle. Kai shrugged his shoulders and continued dancing.

 

When he finished, he went over to the younger. “Shall we go now?” he asked. Sehun stood up without a word and Kai looked at him with a confused look. They walked side by side to their dorm in silence. “I'm in my room, if you search me.“ Sehun said and closed the door behind him. Kai just stared at the door for a while. Then he shook his head and turned around. “Somethings definitely wrong...” He heard Suho mumble who walked by. “What do you mean?” Kai asked and tore the older from his thoughts. “Well... You noticed it too, that some members are always in a bad mood these days, didn't you?” Suho asked and Kai just nodded. “Do you think it's just the stress?” the leader asked worriedly. “Maybe...” Kai said and raised an eyebrow. “What else could it be?” he asked and Suho shrugged his shoulders. “I don't know....” Suho thought that he should find out, what was wrong. Both went to the kitchen, worried about the current situation.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh well, that's the first chapter ^-^

It's a little short, but I think short chapter & fast updates is better then long chapters & late updates xD

I never wrote a story with so many characters o.o I always have the feeling I forgot someone >.> It's kinda difficult, but still fun :D

I hope you like it~ :3